Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton with 13 year old on Epstein's Orgy Island

Whoa! Don't shoot me :) I'm only the piano player. Here's the story. This is the wildest election cycle EVAH!

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

Anonymous says there is video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year-old girl on Jeffrey Epstein’s “Orgy Island.”

Anonymous claims the video will plunge the presidential race into chaos.

The video was released this week.

Bill Clinton was a frequent flyer on the registered sex offender’s infamous jet. Flight logs show the former president took at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” — even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights.

Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton Raping 13 Yr-Old Girl Will Plunge Race into Chaos

Yeah,I saw it on Utube and was waiting for someone to post it.
If true liberals everywhere will ignore it.

Bill Clinton flew on Epsteins plane 26 times, ditching Secret Service every time.. The Main Stream Media have been aware of this video.. in fact Mika Brezenski has warned the Democrats over and over to be careful, worried it would be released.. Anonymous making a public declaration now means it's coming..

Whoa! Don't shoot me :) I'm only the piano player. Here's the story. This is the wildest election cycle EVAH!

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

Anonymous says there is video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year-old girl on Jeffrey Epstein’s “Orgy Island.”

Bill Clinton was a frequent flyer on the registered sex offender’s infamous jet. Flight logs show the former president took at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” — even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights.

Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton Raping 13 Yr-Old Girl Will Plunge Race into Chaos

They won't be able to ignore it..

We know from flight logs that Clinton was with Epstein many times.

POLITICS
Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

1463162933555.jpg

Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com.

Flight Logs Show Bill Clinton Flew On Sex Offender's Jet Much More Than Previously Known

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

If there is a vid I agree it will sink Bill and possibly send him to prison.
But liberals will come out and say she had nothing to do with it and Hillary is shocked and mortified by her x husbands actions.

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

It would be one hell of a score for them I suppose.

We know from flight logs that Clinton was with Epstein many times.

POLITICS
Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

1463162933555.jpg

Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com.

Flight Logs Show Bill Clinton Flew On Sex Offender's Jet Much More Than Previously Known

Yes and not only that, Jeffrey Epstein himself it was determined through Israeli intelligence, decided to secretly record some of those inflight trips as well as set up other recordings to have as leverage if he was ever caught which is why you see he is free after kidnapping young girls and selling them to the highest bidder for rape and sodomy... but it's all about to fall down...

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

If there is a vid I agree it will sink Bill and possibly send him to prison.
But liberals will come out and say she had nothing to do with it and Hillary is shocked and mortified by her x husbands actions.

Anonymous has proof via the Mossad of Hillary pay offs.. we shall see the extent of her involvement.

Anonymous doesn't make idle threats.. The video will surface, the timing will be devastating. It's coming.
"You can run but you can't hide." The Clinton Crime Family is going down.

Uh, yes they do. They rarely come through on their "threats."

There is no video.
;-) There is... and nothing you say or do will stop it from being released.

Then they should release it then.
Anonymous doesn't take orders from you.. from anyone.. They will do just as NBC did on the Trump video and wait for the most opportune moment but it's not too far off.. Patience liberals.. patience ♥

lol, what more opportune time then now? Election day is almost here.

They're full of shit, and you -- being incredibly gullible -- believe them.
That's Crazy Donald behind the mask in the OP's video. That's why it's so convenient that he claims the accusation of raping a 13 year old against Crazy Donald is actually Bill Clinton raping a 13 year old.

Pay close attention to the video ... even with a digitized voice, you can still hear the sniffles.

Forum List

Back