Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton with 13 year old on Epstein's Orgy Island

As soon as I heard the words "Israeli intelligence" in the OP video, I knew it was a hoax.

Whoa! Don't shoot me :) I'm only the piano player. Here's the story. This is the wildest election cycle EVAH!

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

Anonymous says there is video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year-old girl on Jeffrey Epstein’s “Orgy Island.”

Anonymous claims the video will plunge the presidential race into chaos.

The video was released this week.

Bill Clinton was a frequent flyer on the registered sex offender’s infamous jet. Flight logs show the former president took at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” — even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights.

Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton Raping 13 Yr-Old Girl Will Plunge Race into Chaos
Hi! I have a bridge to sell you. Cheap! Interested?

You're welcome!

And, they have nothing but words, words, words.
CAREFUL... slandering Anonymous.. I may link your post, and other liberals here... ;-0
I have never feared little pricks since I stared bathing them and changing their diapers. All they can do is pee on you when you weren't looking.
That's good.. linking up :) Don't thank me

lol, engaging in threats here on USMB? Don't think that's part of the rules here, toots.
DottieKins sock.. Only DottieKins says TOOTS..
pointing out the obvious .... you don't even know if that video was even made by anonymous. :rolleyes:

Anybody can put on a mask, digitize their voice, and post a video on youtube.

Whoa! Don't shoot me :) I'm only the piano player. Here's the story. This is the wildest election cycle EVAH!

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

Anonymous says there is video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year-old girl on Jeffrey Epstein’s “Orgy Island.”

Anonymous claims the video will plunge the presidential race into chaos.

The video was released this week.

Bill Clinton was a frequent flyer on the registered sex offender’s infamous jet. Flight logs show the former president took at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” — even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights.

Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton Raping 13 Yr-Old Girl Will Plunge Race into Chaos
Hi! I have a bridge to sell you. Cheap! Interested?

You're welcome!

Marxist girl scouts. The funny thing is they aren't wrong, exactly, they just have no fucking clue how to make what they desire a reality before kids, houses, jobs, and retirement planning make them just like everyone else.

And, they have nothing but words, words, words.
CAREFUL... slandering Anonymous.. I may link your post, and other liberals here... ;-0
I have never feared little pricks since I stared bathing them and changing their diapers. All they can do is pee on you when you weren't looking.

lol, engaging in threats here on USMB? Don't think that's part of the rules here, toots.
Sure, toots. <smh>

Raping children should be something that no one tolerates...

Bearing false witness about raping children is sick. You are sick, sick, sick.

Do you even know what "bearing false witness" is? That is claiming that you personally lied and claimed something happened that you "made up". Do I believe that the Clinton and Bush crime families not only participated in acts of pedophilia but participated in satanic child ritual sacrifices? Damn fucking straight I do and I will debate anyone on this topic and I will knock anyone's ass in the dirt about it. Child trafficking is a world wide, makes billions and is almost as lucrative as the drug trade. Don't fuck with me on this particular topic because this is the biggest thing that sets me off.

Do I believe that the Clinton and Bush crime families not only participated in acts of pedophilia but participated in satanic child ritual sacrifices? Damn fucking straight I do
This retard is what all of you lying pieces of shit are going to sound like not too far in the future, rubes, if you keep following Donald Trump on the road to hell.

One day, you will be looking back and wondering how you got so fucking deranged.

Do you even know what "bearing false witness" is? That is claiming that you personally lied and claimed something happened that you "made up". Do I believe that the Clinton and Bush crime families not only participated in acts of pedophilia but participated in satanic child ritual sacrifices? Damn fucking straight I do and I will debate anyone on this topic and I will knock anyone's ass in the dirt about it. Child trafficking is a world wide, makes billions and is almost as lucrative as the drug trade. Don't fuck with me on this particular topic because this is the biggest thing that sets me off.

Dude, there aren't satanic cults killing kids or billions to be made in child trafficking. Both are your paranoia talking not reality.

pointing out the obvious .... you don't even know if that video was even made by anonymous. :rolleyes:

I have listened to this video and there is nothing that I disagree with and it's not refutable, Fran...but please, by all means...try to do so. I would love to kick your ass again....bring it, bitch.

Dude, there aren't satanic cults killing kids or billions to be made in child trafficking. Both are your paranoia talking not reality.

Noob sock trying to convince people there's no such thing as child trafficking ... FAIL

Do you even know what "bearing false witness" is?

Yes, I know exactly what it is, and that is exactly what LGS did. When you repeat a scurrilous lie, you are bearing false witness just as much as the person who made up the lie.

Dipshit.

The new John Birchers. Paranoid loons.

I have listened to this video and there is nothing that I disagree with and it's not refutable, Fran...but please, by all means...try to do so. I would love to kick your ass again....bring it, bitch.
Lemme guess ... you know this because you haven't seen any bumper stickers to the contrary? Amirite, loon?

You're right. It's likely tens of billions.

Noob sock trying to convince people there's no such thing as child trafficking ... FAIL

There is some but it's nothing like billions. Most men fuck women not kids.

That's for Pussy Grabber.

Bill sounds scared ^

You're right. It's likely tens of billions.

You'd be lucky to prove it was in the tens of millions? Good luck.

Bill sounds scared ^
Bill? Of what, you Internet trolls for the people who say they have something but can't just publish it instead?

I have a little green alien who washes my clothes. It's true but I just can't manage to post the video but believe me, he's real.

Forum List

Back