Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton with 13 year old on Epstein's Orgy Island

Do I believe that the Clinton and Bush crime families not only participated in acts of pedophilia but participated in satanic child ritual sacrifices? Damn fucking straight I do
This retard is what all of you lying pieces of shit are going to sound like not too far in the future, rubes, if you keep following Donald Trump on the road to hell.

One day, you will be looking back and wondering how you got so fucking deranged.

Go fuck yourself, you stupid POS...you haven't done the work I have and I pray to God that you don't EVER have to listen testimonies like that of Paul Bonacci. I literally puked my guts out when I started learning about satanic ritual abuse and if you were to deny that it happens in my presence? Let's just say that a good dental plan best be on your Barrypuppetcare plan. Get me now???? You don't know the things that I do, you sack of shit.

Whoa! Don't shoot me :) I'm only the piano player. Here's the story. This is the wildest election cycle EVAH!

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

Anonymous says there is video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year-old girl on Jeffrey Epstein’s “Orgy Island.”

Anonymous claims the video will plunge the presidential race into chaos.

The video was released this week.

Bill Clinton was a frequent flyer on the registered sex offender’s infamous jet. Flight logs show the former president took at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” — even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights.

Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton Raping 13 Yr-Old Girl Will Plunge Race into Chaos
Well.......?

Do I believe that the Clinton and Bush crime families not only participated in acts of pedophilia but participated in satanic child ritual sacrifices? Damn fucking straight I do
This retard is what all of you lying pieces of shit are going to sound like not too far in the future, rubes, if you keep following Donald Trump on the road to hell.

One day, you will be looking back and wondering how you got so fucking deranged.

Go fuck yourself, you stupid POS...you haven't done the work I have and I pray to God that you don't EVER have to listen testimonies like that of Paul Bonacci. I literally puked my guts out when I started learning about satanic ritual abuse and if you were to deny that it happens in my presence? Let's just say that a good dental plan best be on your Barrypuppetcare plan. Get me now???? You don't know the things that I do, you sack of shit.

:lol:

I see LGS has tagged your post with a Winner tag.

And here I said your brand of insanity was her future. Looks like she's already arrived.

That's good.. linking up :) Don't thank me

lol, engaging in threats here on USMB? Don't think that's part of the rules here, toots.
DottieKins sock.. Only DottieKins says TOOTS..
pointing out the obvious .... you don't even know if that video was even made by anonymous. :rolleyes:

Anybody can put on a mask, digitize their voice, and post a video on youtube.

I have listened to this video and there is nothing that I disagree with and it's not refutable, Fran...but please, by all means...try to do so. I would love to kick your ass again....bring it, bitch.
Lemme guess ... you know this because you haven't seen any bumper stickers to the contrary? Amirite, loon?

Refute it, Fran....kicking your ass is a guilty pleasure...watching you scurry away like a little roach is a guilty pleasure of mine.....

What makes a sock create an account and come on here to tell everyone that there's no such thing as child sex slaves and satanic ritualistic killings? Who does that??

Ritual Satanic abuse? Good fucking God you're a moron who believes anything. The Internet was made for you along with detective magazines and aliens abduction dime store novels.

Y'all be sure and let us know when that rape video is released, mm-kay, rubes?

What makes a sock create an account and come on here to tell everyone that there's no such thing as child sex slaves and satanic ritualistic killings? Who does that??
What makes a retard bear the most disgusting false witness? Who does that?

Whoa! Don't shoot me :) I'm only the piano player. Here's the story. This is the wildest election cycle EVAH!

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

Anonymous says there is video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year-old girl on Jeffrey Epstein’s “Orgy Island.”

Anonymous claims the video will plunge the presidential race into chaos.

The video was released this week.

Bill Clinton was a frequent flyer on the registered sex offender’s infamous jet. Flight logs show the former president took at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” — even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights.

Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton Raping 13 Yr-Old Girl Will Plunge Race into Chaos
Well.......?
The moron OP actually claims a video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year old girl has been released -- yet the Hillary campaign still marches forward, proving the OP is insane.

So what's the release date of the video? Will Rotten Tomatoes be reviewing it?

What makes a retard bear the most disgusting false witness? Who does that?
Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known
By Malia Zimmerman

Published May 13, 2016
FoxNews.com
Flight Logs Show Bill Clinton Flew On Sex Offender's Jet Much More Than Previously Known

There are sex slaves, even child sex slaves, it's just not that big a business. And the Satanists? Kids playing with black robes and black makeup.

lol, engaging in threats here on USMB? Don't think that's part of the rules here, toots.
DottieKins sock.. Only DottieKins says TOOTS..
pointing out the obvious .... you don't even know if that video was even made by anonymous. :rolleyes:

Anybody can put on a mask, digitize their voice, and post a video on youtube.

I have listened to this video and there is nothing that I disagree with and it's not refutable, Fran...but please, by all means...try to do so. I would love to kick your ass again....bring it, bitch.
Lemme guess ... you know this because you haven't seen any bumper stickers to the contrary? Amirite, loon?

Refute it, Fran....kicking your ass is a guilty pleasure...watching you scurry away like a little roach is a guilty pleasure of mine.....
It's easy to refute ... where's the video?

:lmao:

That was too easy.

Forum List

Back