Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton with 13 year old on Epstein's Orgy Island

You said it didn't happen LIAR.. now you're trying to save face.. WON'T WORK.
No, I said it wasn't big business. Most men fuck women not children.
No, your very first post said it didn't exist LIAR.
No. Read it again.
Your edit won't work.. I originally quoted it when linking the proof of child sex slaves.. FAIL AGAIN.. You read it.
I know what I wrote. You don't.
Too bad I used the quote feature moron and you can't edit that LMAO

What makes a sock create an account and come on here to tell everyone that there's no such thing as child sex slaves and satanic ritualistic killings? Who does that??
There are sex slaves, even child sex slaves, it's just not that big a business. And the Satanists? Kids playing with black robes and black makeup.

You're failing BIG LEAGUE

Satanic ritual abuse - Wikipedia
"Satanic ritual abuse (SRA, sometimes known as ritual abuse, ritualistic abuse, organised abuse, sadistic ritual abuse and other variants) was the subject of a moral panic that originated in the United States in the 1980s,..."

Panic is right. It turned out to be total and complete bullshit that ruined lives.
Exactly.

False witness. Just like LGS is doing right now.

No, I said it wasn't big business. Most men fuck women not children.
No. Read it again.
Your edit won't work.. I originally quoted it when linking the proof of child sex slaves.. FAIL AGAIN.. You read it.
I have no need to edit as you are a lying bitch.

No. Read it again.

*wry grin.. You sound angry.. Perhaps your safe room is needed now?

What makes a sock create an account and come on here to tell everyone that there's no such thing as child sex slaves and satanic ritualistic killings? Who does that??
There are sex slaves, even child sex slaves, it's just not that big a business. And the Satanists? Kids playing with black robes and black makeup.

AGAIN, you speak from ignorance....you don't know diddly squat. The rabbit hole is so deep and veers off in so many directions but keep denying and I will share some things I have learned that will give you the same kind of nightmares that I have..,....like eye witness testimony...so STFU.

No. Read it again.

I am rarely angry, and never on the Internet.

No. Read it again.

I think Pam wants to know the gruesome details...probably has her vibrator out even as we speak.....

AGAIN, you speak from ignorance....you don't know diddly squat. The rabbit hole is so deep and veers off in so many directions but keep denying and I will share some things I have learned that will give you the same kind of nightmares that I have..,....like eye witness testimony...so STFU.
You give off this vibe like you were hit in the head with a hammer as an infant. Or maybe a crack baby. Can't quite put my finger on it.

The rabbit hole is that empty space between your ears that some would mistake for a brain. You think you know things like people think they are Queen Victoria. Same thing and dead wrong.

Prevalence[edit]
Prostitution of children exists in every country, though the problem is most severe in South America and Asia.[24] The number of prostituted children is rising in other parts of the world, including North America, Africa, and Europe.[24] Exact statistics are difficult to obtain,[44] but it is estimated that there are around 10 million children involved in prostitution worldwide.[1]

Note: this is a list of examples; it does not cover every country where child prostitution exists.
Country/location Number of children involved in prostitution Notes Ref(s)
Worldwide Up to 10,000,000 [1]
Australia 4,000 [45]
Bangladesh 10,000 – 29,000 [46]
Brazil 250,000 – 500,000 Brazil is considered to have the worst levels of child sex trafficking after Thailand. [47]
Cambodia 30,000 [48][49]
Chile 3,700 The number of children involved in prostitution is believed to be on the decline. [50]
Colombia 35,000 Between 5,000 and 10,000 are on the streets of Bogotá. [51]
Dominican Republic 30,000 [52]
Ecuador 5,200 [53]
Estonia 1,200 [54]
Greece 2,900 Over 200 are believed to be below the age of 12. [55]
Hungary 500 [56]
India 1,200,000 In India, children account for 40% of people engaged in prostitution. [57]
Indonesia 40,000 – 70,000 UNICEF states that 30% of the females in prostitution are below 18. [58][59]
Malaysia 43,000 – 142,000 [60]
Mexico 16,000 – 20,000 Out of Mexico City’s 13,000 street children, 95% have already had at least one sexual encounter with an adult (many of them through prostitution).
Main article: Child prostitution in Mexico
[61]
Nepal 200,000 [30]
New Zealand 210 [62]
Peru 500,000 [63]
Philippines 60,000 – 100,000 [64]
Sri Lanka 40,000 UNICEF states that 30% of the females in prostitution are below 18. [65]
Taiwan 100,000 [63]
Thailand 200,000 – 800,000
Main article: Child prostitution in Thailand
[60]
United States 100,000 [66][67]
Zambia 70,000 [68]
By 1999, it was reported that in Argentina prostitution of children was increasing at an alarming rate and that the average age was decreasing. The Coalition Against Trafficking in Women (CATW) fact book says Argentina is one of the favored destinations of pedophile sex tourists from Europe and the United States.[69] Argentina's Criminal Code criminalizes the prostitution of minors of eighteen years of age or younger,[70] but it only sanctions those who "promote or facilitate" prostitution, not the client who exploits the minor.[71]

Child prostitution - Wikipedia

You give off this vibe like you were hit in the head with a hammer as an infant. Or maybe a crack baby. Can't quite put my finger on it.

Oh the irony....

DottieKins sock.. Only DottieKins says TOOTS..
pointing out the obvious .... you don't even know if that video was even made by anonymous. :rolleyes:

Anybody can put on a mask, digitize their voice, and post a video on youtube.

I have listened to this video and there is nothing that I disagree with and it's not refutable, Fran...but please, by all means...try to do so. I would love to kick your ass again....bring it, bitch.
Lemme guess ... you know this because you haven't seen any bumper stickers to the contrary? Amirite, loon?

Refute it, Fran....kicking your ass is a guilty pleasure...watching you scurry away like a little roach is a guilty pleasure of mine.....
It's easy to refute ... where's the video?

:lmao:

That was too easy.

Fran, the video you were referring to.......are you mentally challenged? I know you are still suffering from the ass kicking you got from the 1960's National Anthem that had subliminal messages.....have you ever recovered from that? I believe not.

"Satanic ritual abuse (SRA, sometimes known as ritual abuse, ritualistic abuse, organised abuse, sadistic ritual abuse and other variants) was the subject of a moral panic that originated in the United States in the 1980s,..."

Panic is right. It turned out to be total and complete bullshit that ruined lives.
McMartin Preschool in Manhattan Beach.

The rabbit hole is that empty space between your ears that some would mistake for a brain. You think you know things like people think they are Queen Victoria. Same thing and dead wrong.

Maybe the tape is coming out and thats why g5000 and the Progressives are giving us special reports every 5 minutes on the whereabouts of Trump’s dick these past 25 years

Modern day witch trials. The morons are easy to panic, like sheep and a sheer cliff.

Yeah,I saw it on Utube and was waiting for someone to post it.
If true liberals everywhere will ignore it.

They won't be able to ignore it..

If there is a vid I agree it will sink Bill and possibly send him to prison.
But liberals will come out and say she had nothing to do with it and Hillary is shocked and mortified by her x husbands actions.

Anonymous has proof via the Mossad of Hillary pay offs.. we shall see the extent of her involvement.
How's that Obama boner thread working out for you?

You've sunk to new lows.....congratulations.
Wait...you haven't seen LGS's Obama boner thread? Here....let me link it for you......Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Modern day witch trials. The morons are easy to panic, like sheep and a sheer cliff.
:dig:

Forum List

Back