Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton with 13 year old on Epstein's Orgy Island

You've sunk to new lows.....congratulations.
Wait...you haven't seen LGS's Obama boner thread? Here....let me link it for you......Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And you just went where know one goes.....you're a sick fuck.
English, please.

Better?
Indeed......now, pray continue wagging your finger at me.

You act like I care if you go to hell....

The claim:

Child trafficking is a world wide, makes billions and is almost as lucrative as the drug trade.

LGS tagged that claim with a WINNER tag.

The response:

Dude, there aren't satanic cults killing kids or billions to be made in child trafficking. Both are your paranoia talking not reality.

LGS fails again.

2v10tc0.jpg

Last edited:
Whoa! Don't shoot me :) I'm only the piano player. Here's the story. This is the wildest election cycle EVAH!

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

Anonymous says there is video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year-old girl on Jeffrey Epstein’s “Orgy Island.”

Anonymous claims the video will plunge the presidential race into chaos.

The video was released this week.

Bill Clinton was a frequent flyer on the registered sex offender’s infamous jet. Flight logs show the former president took at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” — even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights.

Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton Raping 13 Yr-Old Girl Will Plunge Race into Chaos
Shockingly stupid thread premise.

Bill Clinton isn’t running for anything, including president.

Maybe the tape is coming out and thats why g5000 and the Progressives are giving us special reports every 5 minutes on the whereabouts of Trump’s dick these past 25 years
If they had a tape it would already be out. Why is that so difficult for you to understand?

Are they just delayed working extra hard on the post-production marketing and Happy Meal toys?
Sounds like when you told us that Assange was bluffing and no emails to release
Anonymous is literally the most powerful Hackers in the entire world and these loony liberals think they're bluffing???

They won't be able to ignore it..

If there is a vid I agree it will sink Bill and possibly send him to prison.
But liberals will come out and say she had nothing to do with it and Hillary is shocked and mortified by her x husbands actions.

Anonymous has proof via the Mossad of Hillary pay offs.. we shall see the extent of her involvement.
How's that Obama boner thread working out for you?

Wait...you haven't seen LGS's Obama boner thread? Here....let me link it for you......Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
She is nuts. LadyGunSlinger is the new Stephanie

What makes a sock create an account and come on here to tell everyone that there's no such thing as child sex slaves and satanic ritualistic killings? Who does that??
There are sex slaves, even child sex slaves, it's just not that big a business. And the Satanists? Kids playing with black robes and black makeup.

You're failing BIG LEAGUE

Satanic ritual abuse - Wikipedia
"Satanic ritual abuse (SRA, sometimes known as ritual abuse, ritualistic abuse, organised abuse, sadistic ritual abuse and other variants) was the subject of a moral panic that originated in the United States in the 1980s,..."

Panic is right. It turned out to be total and complete bullshit that ruined lives.
McMartin Preschool in Manhattan Beach.

So I guess it was the parents of these pre schoolers that were sodomizing their own children. Kiss my ass, you disgusting pile of shit.

Whoa! Don't shoot me :) I'm only the piano player. Here's the story. This is the wildest election cycle EVAH!

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

Anonymous says there is video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year-old girl on Jeffrey Epstein’s “Orgy Island.”

Bill Clinton was a frequent flyer on the registered sex offender’s infamous jet. Flight logs show the former president took at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” — even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights.

Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton Raping 13 Yr-Old Girl Will Plunge Race into Chaos

So he gets a pass for raping little girls?

If there is a vid I agree it will sink Bill and possibly send him to prison.
But liberals will come out and say she had nothing to do with it and Hillary is shocked and mortified by her x husbands actions.

Anonymous has proof via the Mossad of Hillary pay offs.. we shall see the extent of her involvement.
How's that Obama boner thread working out for you?

She is nuts. LadyGunSlinger is the new Stephanie

You are an idiot, pussbag......stupid, clueless and sans any nads...that would be you.

Ahhhh, the sweet smell of Right Wing desperation. Love it!

Pfffft. I just saw you posting in Matthew's Ivanka's so called lap dance thread. Give me a break.

And Anonymous isn't right wing. Basis in truth for Bill Clinton is that he took 26 flights on the Lolita Express.
Yes, you and most other conservatives are truly this stupid and desperate.

Let's take bets on what Liberals do when the video is released.. I say they will try to discredit it, blame Russia ...

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

So he gets a pass for raping little girls?
There you go bearing false witness again. You are one sick fuck.

Maybe the tape is coming out and thats why g5000 and the Progressives are giving us special reports every 5 minutes on the whereabouts of Trump’s dick these past 25 years
If they had a tape it would already be out. Why is that so difficult for you to understand?

Are they just delayed working extra hard on the post-production marketing and Happy Meal toys?
Sounds like when you told us that Assange was bluffing and no emails to release
I said if he had anything he would release it and what he has released has made watching paint dry look like fun. You keep saying you have something and then, nothing? Fucking dull, no one cares. and that Alex Jones guy is having a mental breakdown worse than usual.

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

it's an archive story but noteworthy.

Let's take bets on what Liberals do when the video is released.. I say they will try to discredit it, blame Russia ...
Let's take bets on how long you will hide from the forum again when it turns out to be bullshit.

Ahhhh, the sweet smell of Right Wing desperation. Love it!

Pfffft. I just saw you posting in Matthew's Ivanka's so called lap dance thread. Give me a break.

And Anonymous isn't right wing. Basis in truth for Bill Clinton is that he took 26 flights on the Lolita Express.
Yes, you and most other conservatives are truly this stupid and desperate.

CC, Bill "drop trou" is a sexual predator....deal with it and his sorry klunt of a wife used muscle to intimidate those that might speak out. It's a fucking fact.

Last edited:
pointing out the obvious .... you don't even know if that video was even made by anonymous. :rolleyes:

Anybody can put on a mask, digitize their voice, and post a video on youtube.

I have listened to this video and there is nothing that I disagree with and it's not refutable, Fran...but please, by all means...try to do so. I would love to kick your ass again....bring it, bitch.
Lemme guess ... you know this because you haven't seen any bumper stickers to the contrary? Amirite, loon?

Refute it, Fran....kicking your ass is a guilty pleasure...watching you scurry away like a little roach is a guilty pleasure of mine.....
It's easy to refute ... where's the video?

:lmao:

That was too easy.

Fran, the video you were referring to.......are you mentally challenged? I know you are still suffering from the ass kicking you got from the 1960's National Anthem that had subliminal messages.....have you ever recovered from that? I believe not.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Here's the video .... no subliminal messages.

FuzzyMemories.TV - - WMAQ Channel 5 - PSA's, Meditation, and Station Sign-Off (1989)

As far as the video .... where is it? You said you believe everything in it and the video claims it exists.

The video also claims no one has ever identified Crazy Donald of having sex with underage girls. You believe that too -- yet a woman claims he raped her when she was underage, so it's not true that no one has ever identified him doing that.

Forum List

Back