Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton with 13 year old on Epstein's Orgy Island

Let's take bets on what Liberals do when the video is released.. I say they will try to discredit it, blame Russia ...
LOLOLOLOL

Too fucking funny coming from the coward who refused to take bets such a video would even be released.

Coward? I gave you my phone number so you can confront me personally and you can even hide your number....but yet you haven't even tried to address that. You are gutless and cowardly....typical of the leftard clown posse of sniveling pussies.....
LMAO BOOM.. You own Faun

She is just one of many of my cyber bitches.......
LOL

You've sunk to new lows.....congratulations.
Wait...you haven't seen LGS's Obama boner thread? Here....let me link it for you......Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
She is nuts. LadyGunSlinger is the new Stephanie

You are an idiot, pussbag......stupid, clueless and sans any nads...that would be you.
How fortunate am I that you're insane?

I know more than you, I prove you wrong and it galls you. I don't blame you for being pissed. You are like one of those punching air-filled clowns that rise back up.....good job, "Palooka Joe".....
Prove me wrong ... where's the video Anonymous claims exists.....

Let's take bets on what Liberals do when the video is released.. I say they will try to discredit it, blame Russia ...
LOLOLOLOL

Too fucking funny coming from the coward who refused to take bets such a video would even be released.

Coward? I gave you my phone number so you can confront me personally and you can even hide your number....but yet you haven't even tried to address that. You are gutless and cowardly....typical of the leftard clown posse of sniveling pussies.....
LMAO BOOM.. You own Faun
By posting nonsense he can't prove??

:lmao:

Whoa! Don't shoot me :) I'm only the piano player. Here's the story. This is the wildest election cycle EVAH!

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

Anonymous says there is video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year-old girl on Jeffrey Epstein’s “Orgy Island.”

Anonymous claims the video will plunge the presidential race into chaos.

The video was released this week.

Bill Clinton was a frequent flyer on the registered sex offender’s infamous jet. Flight logs show the former president took at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” — even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights.

Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton Raping 13 Yr-Old Girl Will Plunge Race into Chaos

it's an archive story but noteworthy.

This was posted on AOL Search 5 minutes ago and Megyn Kelly Reported the same thing on FNC at 10:00 PM, EST.

Anonymous: Video Of Bill Clinton Raping 13 Yr-Old Girl About To Plunge Race Into Chaos – PATDOLLARD

Refute it, Fran....kicking your ass is a guilty pleasure...watching you scurry away like a little roach is a guilty pleasure of mine.....
It's easy to refute ... where's the video?

That was too easy.

Fran, the video you were referring to.......are you mentally challenged? I know you are still suffering from the ass kicking you got from the 1960's National Anthem that had subliminal messages.....have you ever recovered from that? I believe not.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Here's the video .... no subliminal messages.

FuzzyMemories.TV - - WMAQ Channel 5 - PSA's, Meditation, and Station Sign-Off (1989)

As far as the video .... where is it? You said you believe everything in it and the video claims it exists.

The video also claims no one has ever identified Crazy Donald of having sex with underage girls. You believe that too -- yet a woman claims he raped her when she was underage, so it's not true that no one has ever identified him doing that.

Yeah, dumb fuck...there is no way to slow down the video on "fuzzy memories"......but here is a video from that era on youtube...watch it at normal speed...then go to "settings" and put the speed at .25....let me know what you find.

Get it through that thick skull of yours...I know more than you and I will debate you any time. Want to call me and confront me? My cell is 972-786-2326., I have brass ones....I suspect that yours have yet to drop...which is typical when it comes to leftards.

Fruit Loop Dingus .... the subliminal messages are visible even at normal speed in your link...

25gvy11.png

We've been over this already. Sadly, you're ineducable. Just because you're blind and can't see them at normal speed doesn't mean everyone is as brain-dead as you.

Refute it, Fran....kicking your ass is a guilty pleasure...watching you scurry away like a little roach is a guilty pleasure of mine.....

That was too easy.

Fran, the video you were referring to.......are you mentally challenged? I know you are still suffering from the ass kicking you got from the 1960's National Anthem that had subliminal messages.....have you ever recovered from that? I believe not.

FuzzyMemories.TV - - WMAQ Channel 5 - PSA's, Meditation, and Station Sign-Off (1989)

As far as the video .... where is it? You said you believe everything in it and the video claims it exists.

The video also claims no one has ever identified Crazy Donald of having sex with underage girls. You believe that too -- yet a woman claims he raped her when she was underage, so it's not true that no one has ever identified him doing that.

Yeah, dumb fuck...there is no way to slow down the video on "fuzzy memories"......but here is a video from that era on youtube...watch it at normal speed...then go to "settings" and put the speed at .25....let me know what you find.

Get it through that thick skull of yours...I know more than you and I will debate you any time. Want to call me and confront me? My cell is 972-786-2326., I have brass ones....I suspect that yours have yet to drop...which is typical when it comes to leftards.

Fruit Loop Dingus .... the subliminal messages are visible even at normal speed in your link...

25gvy11.png

We've been over this already. Sadly, you're ineducable. Just because you're blind and can't see them at normal speed doesn't mean everyone is as brain-dead as you.

No, you would not have known to "pause" it had I not made you aware of the hidden subliminal messages... so spare me. I am not "educable" to the ways of leftardism and I am sure that it pisses you off.

One of the biggest things that separates me from you (and those like you) is that I don't give a flying fuck what you believe or want to aspire to as long as it does not infringe on MY rights to exist or restricts what I may or my not do as long as Common Law is followed. Those like you believe in totalitarianism where "gubermint" is the end all be all and I will fight to the death (and gladly) to make sure that never happens in my lifetime. If blood must be spilled to guarantee freedom even if it is mine? So be it. You? Not so much...you would roll over and offer forth your belly to be rubbed like a dog as a sign of submission and subservience and that doesn't even make you a man at all....do you get the message that I am sending? How clearer can I make it? You pussed out at the opportunity to speak with me "one on one" even though you could block your number....that spells "P-U-S-S-Y" to me.........thoughts? (snicker)

That was too easy.

25gvy11.png

That was too easy.

25gvy11.png

No, you would not have known to "pause" it had I not made you aware of the hidden subliminal messages... so spare me. I am not "educable" to the ways of leftardism and I am sure that it pisses you off.

One of the biggest things that separates me from you (and those like you) is that I don't give a flying fuck what you believe or want to aspire to as long as it does not infringe on MY rights to exist or restricts what I may or my not do as long as Common Law is followed. Those like you believe in totalitarianism where "gubermint" is the end all be all and I will fight to the death (and gladly) to make sure that never happens in my lifetime. If blood must be spilled to guarantee freedom even if it is mine? So be it. You? Not so much...you would roll over and offer forth your belly to be rubbed like a dog as a sign of submission and subservience and that doesn't even make you a man at all....do you get the message that I am sending? How clearer can I make it? You pussed out at the opportunity to speak with me "one on one" even though you could block your number....that spells "P-U-S-S-Y" to me.........thoughts? (snicker)

Imbecile ... just the fact that I could capture a frame from your link to the hoax video on youtube proves it's a hoax since you can't capture such a frame from the original video I linked to fuzzymemories.tv because there are no subliminal messages.

You are beyond crazy to not comprehend that. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Lemme guess ... you know this because you haven't seen any bumper stickers to the contrary? Amirite, loon?

That was too easy.

"Yeah, dumb fuck...there is no way to slow down the video on "fuzzy memories" ~ Fruit Loop Dingus

Your ignorance belies your false bravado claims that you know more than others. Of course there's a way to slow down the video on fuzzymemories.tv ... all ya have to do is upload the video from fuzzymemories.tv to youtube.com, which offers the ability of slowing it down.

Because you're too stupid to figure this out, I took the liberty to do it for you....

Now even you can't claim there are subliminal messages in that original sign off video since even slowed down, a crazy lunatic like you can even see there are no subliminal messages.

Anonymous Official

Subscribe.. Anonymous released a new message yesterday on releasing the video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 yr old.
You're as nutty as Fruit Loop Dale Smith.... :cuckoo: nothing in this video says anything about a video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year old.

That was too easy.

"Yeah, dumb fuck...there is no way to slow down the video on "fuzzy memories" ~ Fruit Loop Dingus

Your ignorance belies your false bravado claims that you know more than others. Of course there's a way to slow down the video on fuzzymemories.tv ... all ya have to do is upload the video from fuzzymemories.tv to youtube.com, which offers the ability of slowing it down.

Because you're too stupid to figure this out, I took the liberty to do it for you....

25gvy11.png

25gvy11.png

Imbecile ... just the fact that I could capture a frame from your link to the hoax video on youtube proves it's a hoax since you can't capture such a frame from the original video I linked to fuzzymemories.tv because there are no subliminal messages.

You are beyond crazy to not comprehend that. :cuckoo:

No hoax at all and this video was a 60's "sign off" during the height of the Vietnam War. They stopped putting the lyrics with that message out there when it ended. The means of subliminal messages are much more discrete....not that YOU would notice because you are totally "programmed" and nothing more than a drone. Come on back for another ass-kicking...it amuses me.

That was too easy.

Now even you can't claim there are subliminal messages in that original sign off video since even slowed down, a crazy lunatic like you can even see there are no subliminal messages.

The People's Court wasn't on during the Vietnam War, dumb ass and USA.INC wasn't involved in a war...now was it???

Wait...you haven't seen LGS's Obama boner thread? Here....let me link it for you......Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And you just went where know one goes.....you're a sick fuck.
English, please.

Better?
Indeed......now, pray continue wagging your finger at me.

You act like I care if you go to hell....
:itsok:

If there is a vid I agree it will sink Bill and possibly send him to prison.
But liberals will come out and say she had nothing to do with it and Hillary is shocked and mortified by her x husbands actions.

Anonymous has proof via the Mossad of Hillary pay offs.. we shall see the extent of her involvement.
How's that Obama boner thread working out for you?

You've sunk to new lows.....congratulations.
She is nuts. LadyGunSlinger is the new Stephanie
Has anyone ever seen them together? Just sayin'

What makes a sock create an account and come on here to tell everyone that there's no such thing as child sex slaves and satanic ritualistic killings? Who does that??
There are sex slaves, even child sex slaves, it's just not that big a business. And the Satanists? Kids playing with black robes and black makeup.

You're failing BIG LEAGUE

Satanic ritual abuse - Wikipedia
"Satanic ritual abuse (SRA, sometimes known as ritual abuse, ritualistic abuse, organised abuse, sadistic ritual abuse and other variants) was the subject of a moral panic that originated in the United States in the 1980s,..."

Panic is right. It turned out to be total and complete bullshit that ruined lives.
McMartin Preschool in Manhattan Beach.

So I guess it was the parents of these pre schoolers that were sodomizing their own children. Kiss my ass, you disgusting pile of shit.

You still believe the McMartin PreSchool scandal was real? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And just when will that be? Never? Early voting starts in 12 fucking days. Are they waiting to include a Macy's 20% off discount coupon?
Um...early voting has already started in some states...we've gotten our mail-in ballots already.

If you play the video tape backwards you will clearly see Clinton raping encouraged by a voice identified as "Satan"

Here is Clinton exposed

Last edited:
Whoa! Don't shoot me :) I'm only the piano player. Here's the story. This is the wildest election cycle EVAH!

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

Anonymous says there is video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year-old girl on Jeffrey Epstein’s “Orgy Island.”

Anonymous claims the video will plunge the presidential race into chaos.

The video was released this week.

Bill Clinton was a frequent flyer on the registered sex offender’s infamous jet. Flight logs show the former president took at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” — even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights.

Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton Raping 13 Yr-Old Girl Will Plunge Race into Chaos
Day #3 ... where's the video?

Forum List

Back