Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton with 13 year old on Epstein's Orgy Island

Let's take bets on what Liberals do when the video is released.. I say they will try to discredit it, blame Russia ...
And just when will that be? Never? Early voting starts in 12 fucking days. Are they waiting to include a Macy's 20% off discount coupon?
NBC -- Planned to Use Trump Audio to Influence Debate, Election

From the story...
BC execs had a plan to time the release of the Donald Trump audio to have maximum impact on both the 2nd presidential debate and the general election ... sources connected with the network tell TMZ.

Multiple sources connected with NBC tell us ... top network execs knew about the video long before they publicly said they did, but wanted to hold it because it was too early in the election. The sources say many NBC execs have open disdain for Trump and their plan was to roll out the tape 48 hours before the debate so it would dominate the news cycle leading up to the face-off.

PAM FAIL AGAIN

Whoa! Don't shoot me :) I'm only the piano player. Here's the story. This is the wildest election cycle EVAH!

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

Anonymous says there is video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year-old girl on Jeffrey Epstein’s “Orgy Island.”

Anonymous claims the video will plunge the presidential race into chaos.

The video was released this week.

Bill Clinton was a frequent flyer on the registered sex offender’s infamous jet. Flight logs show the former president took at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” — even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights.

Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton Raping 13 Yr-Old Girl Will Plunge Race into Chaos
Shockingly stupid thread premise.

Bill Clinton isn’t running for anything, including president.

Only a stupid fuck like you would buy into that shit. You REALLY believe that Hitlery didn't have a clue about Bill's indiscretions but yet you feel safe with her having the codes to the nuclear suitcase?????? REALLY????

Let's take bets on what Liberals do when the video is released.. I say they will try to discredit it, blame Russia ...
And just when will that be? Never? Early voting starts in 12 fucking days. Are they waiting to include a Macy's 20% off discount coupon?
NBC -- Planned to Use Trump Audio to Influence Debate, Election

From the story...
BC execs had a plan to time the release of the Donald Trump audio to have maximum impact on both the 2nd presidential debate and the general election ... sources connected with the network tell TMZ.

Multiple sources connected with NBC tell us ... top network execs knew about the video long before they publicly said they did, but wanted to hold it because it was too early in the election. The sources say many NBC execs have open disdain for Trump and their plan was to roll out the tape 48 hours before the debate so it would dominate the news cycle leading up to the face-off.

PAM FAIL AGAIN
They understand timing. What's Anon waiting for, Santa?

No, I said it wasn't big business. Most men fuck women not children.
No, your very first post said it didn't exist LIAR.
No. Read it again.
Your edit won't work.. I originally quoted it when linking the proof of child sex slaves.. FAIL AGAIN.. You read it.
You're stupid beyond words. Pamforyoursam didn't deny child trafficking exists, she said, "dude, there aren't satanic cults killing kids or billions to be made in child trafficking."

Do tell, Fran? Just because Pam is as utterly stupid as you are doesn't give her some kind of pass, dumb fuck.
There's nothing to tell. Read Pamforyoursam's post again.She never denied child trafficking exists.

Mod Note:

No tape, no proof Anonymous is even behind this. I can buy the mask and the voice masker for under $30.
This election is bad enough without unvetted speculations.

Besides, this thread is FULL of Zone2 violations and we're too busy to clean it. That's what happens when there's not enough solid info in an OP.. There's a place to discuss everything on USMB so --- Continue in Conspiracies. Until there's more than this.

I have listened to this video and there is nothing that I disagree with and it's not refutable, Fran...but please, by all means...try to do so. I would love to kick your ass again....bring it, bitch.
Lemme guess ... you know this because you haven't seen any bumper stickers to the contrary? Amirite, loon?

Refute it, Fran....kicking your ass is a guilty pleasure...watching you scurry away like a little roach is a guilty pleasure of mine.....
It's easy to refute ... where's the video?

:lmao:

That was too easy.

Fran, the video you were referring to.......are you mentally challenged? I know you are still suffering from the ass kicking you got from the 1960's National Anthem that had subliminal messages.....have you ever recovered from that? I believe not.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Here's the video .... no subliminal messages.

FuzzyMemories.TV - - WMAQ Channel 5 - PSA's, Meditation, and Station Sign-Off (1989)

As far as the video .... where is it? You said you believe everything in it and the video claims it exists.

The video also claims no one has ever identified Crazy Donald of having sex with underage girls. You believe that too -- yet a woman claims he raped her when she was underage, so it's not true that no one has ever identified him doing that.

Yeah, dumb fuck...there is no way to slow down the video on "fuzzy memories"......but here is a video from that era on youtube...watch it at normal speed...then go to "settings" and put the speed at .25....let me know what you find.

Get it through that thick skull of yours...I know more than you and I will debate you any time. Want to call me and confront me? My cell is 972-786-2326., I have brass ones....I suspect that yours have yet to drop...which is typical when it comes to leftards.

Anonymous has proof via the Mossad of Hillary pay offs.. we shall see the extent of her involvement.
How's that Obama boner thread working out for you?

You've sunk to new lows.....congratulations.
Wait...you haven't seen LGS's Obama boner thread? Here....let me link it for you......Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
She is nuts. LadyGunSlinger is the new Stephanie

You are an idiot, pussbag......stupid, clueless and sans any nads...that would be you.
How fortunate am I that you're insane?

LOLOLOLOL

Too fucking funny coming from the coward who refused to take bets such a video would even be released.

How's that Obama boner thread working out for you?

You've sunk to new lows.....congratulations.
Wait...you haven't seen LGS's Obama boner thread? Here....let me link it for you......Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
She is nuts. LadyGunSlinger is the new Stephanie

You are an idiot, pussbag......stupid, clueless and sans any nads...that would be you.
How fortunate am I that you're insane?

I know more than you, I prove you wrong and it galls you. I don't blame you for being pissed. You are like one of those punching air-filled clowns that rise back up.....good job, "Palooka Joe".....

LOLOLOLOL

Too fucking funny coming from the coward who refused to take bets such a video would even be released.
Liberals think their kindergarten taunts on a message board are real life... ^ paints her nails... Rather boring response but expected.

LOLOLOLOL

Coward? I gave you my phone number so you can confront me personally and you can even hide your number....but yet you haven't even tried to address that. You are gutless and cowardly....typical of the leftard clown posse of sniveling pussies.....

LOLOLOLOL

Liberals think their kindergarten taunts on a message board are real life... ^ paints her nails... Rather boring response but expected.

Fran is a gutless coward......I gave my detractors my person cell-phone number so that they could call me lest they take umbrage with what I post....and yet nothing......how typical.

LOLOLOLOL

Coward? I gave you my phone number so you can confront me personally and you can even hide your number....but yet you haven't even tried to address that. You are gutless and cowardly....typical of the leftard clown posse of sniveling pussies.....
LMAO BOOM.. You own Faun

Lemme guess ... you know this because you haven't seen any bumper stickers to the contrary? Amirite, loon?

Refute it, Fran....kicking your ass is a guilty pleasure...watching you scurry away like a little roach is a guilty pleasure of mine.....
It's easy to refute ... where's the video?

:lmao:

That was too easy.

Fran, the video you were referring to.......are you mentally challenged? I know you are still suffering from the ass kicking you got from the 1960's National Anthem that had subliminal messages.....have you ever recovered from that? I believe not.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Here's the video .... no subliminal messages.

FuzzyMemories.TV - - WMAQ Channel 5 - PSA's, Meditation, and Station Sign-Off (1989)

As far as the video .... where is it? You said you believe everything in it and the video claims it exists.

The video also claims no one has ever identified Crazy Donald of having sex with underage girls. You believe that too -- yet a woman claims he raped her when she was underage, so it's not true that no one has ever identified him doing that.

Yeah, dumb fuck...there is no way to slow down the video on "fuzzy memories"......but here is a video from that era on youtube...watch it at normal speed...then go to "settings" and put the speed at .25....let me know what you find.

Get it through that thick skull of yours...I know more than you and I will debate you any time. Want to call me and confront me? My cell is 972-786-2326., I have brass ones....I suspect that yours have yet to drop...which is typical when it comes to leftards.

Fruit Loop Dingus .... the subliminal messages are visible even at normal speed in your link...

25gvy11.png

We've been over this already. Sadly, you're ineducable. Just because you're blind and can't see them at normal speed doesn't mean everyone is as brain-dead as you.

LOLOLOLOL

LMAO BOOM.. You own Faun

She is just one of many of my cyber bitches.......

Forum List

Back