Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton with 13 year old on Epstein's Orgy Island

If they had anything it would already be out. More BS.

Don't tell, show.
Keep telling yourself that sock.. they are the most powerful HACKING organization on the planet.
And, they have nothing but words, words, words.
CAREFUL... slandering Anonymous.. I may link your post, and other liberals here... ;-0
I have never feared little pricks since I stared bathing them and changing their diapers. All they can do is pee on you when you weren't looking.

Don't tell, show.
Keep telling yourself that sock.. they are the most powerful HACKING organization on the planet.
CAREFUL... slandering Anonymous.. I may link your post, and other liberals here... ;-0
I have never feared little pricks since I stared bathing them and changing their diapers. All they can do is pee on you when you weren't looking.
That's good.. linking up :) Don't thank me

Don't tell, show.
Their spankings are your fault.

Don't tell, show.

lol, engaging in threats here on USMB? Don't think that's part of the rules here, toots.

lol, engaging in threats here on USMB? Don't think that's part of the rules here, toots.
It's not a threat.. I linked up the forum.. USMB loves getting new traffic.. Why the meltdown twinkle toes? I thought you said Anonymous was nothing???

DottieKins sock.. Only DottieKins says TOOTS..

Awwww.... your concern excites me :)

Whoa! Don't shoot me :) I'm only the piano player. Here's the story. This is the wildest election cycle EVAH!

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

Anonymous says there is video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year-old girl on Jeffrey Epstein’s “Orgy Island.”

Anonymous claims the video will plunge the presidential race into chaos.

The video was released this week.

Bill Clinton was a frequent flyer on the registered sex offender’s infamous jet. Flight logs show the former president took at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” — even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights.

Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton Raping 13 Yr-Old Girl Will Plunge Race into Chaos
Hi! I have a bridge to sell you. Cheap! Interested?

Now you're accusing me of being a sock because I said 'toots?' lol, you are something else....what a loon.

Awwww.... your concern excites me :)
Concern? There is no concern. They couldn't care less what I say about them.

Now you're accusing me of being a sock because I said 'toots?' lol, you are something else....what a loon.

I wouldn't say you are a sock puppet if'n I was asked....I would simply say that you are an ignorant POS.

So there ya go...don't ever say that I didn't stand up for ya.... (snicker)

Forum List

Back