Another Alt Right Hero Goes Full Putin Troll

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: You funny, Comrade.

We hunted your commie subs during the Cold War.....your Commie subs didn't hide very well and now they are rusting in port.
I’m for free speech, unrestricted second amendment, that’s definitely you.. Commie troll

Who's stopping your free speech, Comrade? And "unrestricted 2nd Amendment"? Sorry, you don't get a bazooka.
Great so you’re OK with Alex jones being back on every social media out let, and tucker Carlson in the prime time spot? Milo Yiannopoulos gets his twitter back?

Great so you’re OK with Alex jones being back on every social media out let, and tucker Carlson in the prime time spot? Milo Yiannopoulos gets his twitter back?
We are fine with letting those private companies make those decisions.

It's not their fault your embarrassing heroes are such unethical, anti intellectual deviants.

You just hitched your wagons to scumbags. We all see why.

We are fine with letting those private companies make those decisions.

It's not their fault your embarrassing heroes are such unethical, anti intellectual deviants.

You just hitched your wagons to scumbags. We all see why.
These Companies that silence people are lefties.. you’re a lefty, you’re a commie troll .. thank you

These Companies that silence people are lefties.. you’re a lefty, you’re a commie troll .. thank you
Funny, I don't see Maddow getting a show on Fox any time soon.

But you thin skinned little bitches think it is censorship, when people don't want your embarrassing asses around.

Find a mirror. There you will find why people like you are not welcomed on platforms outside your noise bubble.

But you thin skinned little bitches think it is censorship, when people don't want your embarrassing asses around.

Find a mirror. There you will find why people like you are not welcomed on platforms outside your noise bubble.
People that silence people are always the ones that lose in the end. You commie fucking troll lol I’m going to enjoy November when you fucking losers lose 100 + seats

And you're fine with other people deciding which media you may consume?

In America, Comrade, free speech does not mean freedom from con-sequences.
Yes commie I know you side with silencing your enimies. That’s why you guys lost huge in 2020 and that’s why you’re gonna lose huge in 2022.

We always have other people deciding what media is OUT there to be con-sumed. It's up to you to change the channel....................or not.
Who decides what medias out there? That’s fucking scary lol you fucking commie troll lol

Forum List

Back