Another Alt Right Hero Goes Full Putin Troll

bodecea

The Big Lie has turned into a startup religion.

Ever try to convince a Muslim that Muhammed was evil and Allah is a fantasy?

Would you even try? Nope.

We probably just have to wait for these idiots to die off.

bodecea

The Big Lie has turned into a startup religion.

Ever try to convince a Muslim that Muhammed was evil and Allah is a fantasy?

Would you even try? Nope.

We probably just have to wait for these idiots to die off.
So, you can't bring any facts, logic, or reason to the debate, so you're just going to pout that people are allowed to disagree with you.

I want those people punished. I want everyone who acts illegally to influence elections punished. That's because I value the process, no matter the outcome.

Democrats can't say that. To them, an election is free and fair if the Democrat wins. If the Republican wins, it was obviously stolen.

Democrats claim the 2020 election was the freest and fairest election of all time. So why do they want to change the rules?
"Democrats can't say that." Why can't Democrats say that? And it wasn't JUST Democrats saying that the 2020 election was the freest and fairest election.....NOR is it the Democrats wanting to change the rules of voting now.

The Russian Americans are keeping their heads down and assimilating.

It's the Putin-fellating, anti democracy Trump cult that we need to worry about.

Just tell them there is a MAGA rally on the other side of the barbed wire fence. They will usher themselves in.
What Democracy are you talking about ?

How is that, Comrade?
Posting commie propaganda lol we all know you want no ID voting, mail in voting, cheat cheat and more cheating.. didn’t you learn from 2020 Joe Biden is illegitimate president? You gotta show up and vote with an ID

Forum List

Back