Another Asian Attacked

Wow!! Feral simians can be taught to ride motorized bicycles. I am impressed.

Wonder what zoo he escaped from? I certainly hope the zookeepers don't shoot him like they did poor Harambe. That was sad.

I believe it's because white supremacy ....or so I've been told

Biden would like you to believe that.......I gurantee you this has nothing to do with the chinese virus....this kind of crap has been going on for years....black thugs attacking anyone they perceive as being a easy target.....irregardless if they are Asian, Jewish, White or even other blacks.

Also....this sort of thing of black thugs acting out is a lot more common in our big cities than most realize....it only surfaces when someone makes a video of it and distributes it.

The media just recently picked up on some of this and erroneously claims it is a result of some getting revenge on Chinese because they are responsible for the virus.

And biden being clueless as usual gets on T.V. and promotes that b.s.

The MSM despite all the evidence of black crimes still maintains their narrative that blacks are the victims.

Last edited:

Biden would like you to believe that.......I gurantee you this has nothing to do with the chinese virus....this kind of crap has been going on for years....black thugs attacking anyone they perceive as being a easy target.....irregardless if they are Asian, Jewish, White or even other blacks.

The media just recently picked up on some of this and erroneously claims it is a result of some getting revenge on Chinese because they are responsible for the virus.

The MSM despite all the evidence of black crimes still maintains their narrative that blacks are the victims.

We can't say that! The truth ... it's offensive and racist ....cause slavery .....and reasons !

We can't say that! The truth ... it's offensive and racist ....cause slavery .....and reasons !

Kdb52N18.png

Also....this sort of thing of black thugs acting out is a lot more common in our big cities than most realize....it only surfaces when someone makes a video of it and distributes it.

blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa

blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate

Forum List

Back