Another Bigoted Idiot

everyone can see you are a bigot
Really? Do you think that someone who says this just might be a racist?
..time to join the KKK--...

How about this? Sound like an obsessive bigot maybe?
..it's like the blacks--they think victimhood 24/7..they hate the world/whites/men/America--...

Or how about this one? Seem logical to anyone?
..I know the blacks don't want to be civil.....
stop trying to hide the fact that you are a racist bigot
Show me a quote that supports your claim.
all you racist posts show it--duh

..it's like the blacks--they think victimhood 24/7..they hate the world/whites/men/America--...

all you racist posts show it--duh
You can’t find even one example, FRAUD.

What the hell is up with California? Another crazy broad accosting someone and melting down over race/immigration. Time to reopen the mental hospitals in CA?

GOP brainwashing techniques are quite effective.

It's going to take years to deprogram all these people.
so are the democrats techniques......the die hard party people on both sides should all be sent somewhere to be deprogrammed...
Democrats don't use any techniques. We don't need spittle-spraying nationalist Rally's or chants. We don't need a few dozen talk radio hosts spewing hatred and tell you it's ok, and we definitely don't need to demonize the other side since you do it for us.
you dont think so because because you are one of the brainwashed.....you prove this time and time again....one day you may wake up....
That's funny! Tell us another!
ill prove it right now in front of everyone here......lets see you say the democrats suck and should go straight to hell and they dont give a fuck about no one but the party....

What the hell is up with California? Another crazy broad accosting someone and melting down over race/immigration. Time to reopen the mental hospitals in CA?

so are the democrats techniques......the die hard party people on both sides should all be sent somewhere to be deprogrammed...
Democrats don't use any techniques. We don't need spittle-spraying nationalist Rally's or chants. We don't need a few dozen talk radio hosts spewing hatred and tell you it's ok, and we definitely don't need to demonize the other side since you do it for us.
you dont think so because because you are one of the brainwashed.....you prove this time and time again....one day you may wake up....
ill prove it right now in front of everyone here......lets see you say the democrats suck and should go straight to hell and they dont give a fuck about no one but the party....
Why would I tell a lie?

It's not like I'm some bloody tRumpling, after all.

Why would I tell a lie?

It's not like I'm some bloody tRumpling, after all.
you just keep proving it over and over.....lol.....

Good for her! At least some one is fighting for poor Americans

She wasn't fighting for you, she was just being a stupid POS like you.

If they are going to call us all racist we may as well all be and act like racists.....
So you chose to lower the standards rather than hold that idiot California Karen to account.
Hold her to account for what? Was she wrong about the landscapers being illegal immigrants?
What is it her business? Did she want the landscaping job for herself?

Asshole for asshole's sake admired by assholes.

If they are going to call us all racist we may as well all be and act like racists.....
So you chose to lower the standards rather than hold that idiot California Karen to account.
Hold her to account for what? Was she wrong about the landscapers being illegal immigrants?

Since when is someone being an asshole newsworthy? The fact that this is a story is irrefutable proof that there isnt any REAL racism in the US, or at least not from white people.

She wasn't fighting for you, she was just being a stupid POS like you.
If that Person isn’t in our country than less Americans are in drugs

Since when is someone being an asshole newsworthy? The fact that this is a story is irrefutable proof that there isnt any REAL racism in the US, or at least not from white people.
All it took to provide irrefutable proof huh?
All this fuss and all it took was this story!

Shut the fuck up! Idiot!

This has all the earmarks of being a set up. They intend to split the Go Fund me account set-up for his hurt feelings.

This is Rancho Mirage. The Mojave Desert. Recently a 121 temperature. No one BUT an illegal is landscaping. They are all illegals.

it was racist when you told me i had the biggest white cock youve ever sucked ! :abgg2q.jpg:

it was racist when you told me i had the biggest white cock youve ever sucked ! :abgg2q.jpg:
Your sick fantasies don't count (for anything). You gotta go get (or purchase) a girlfriend or something.

Forum List

Back