Another Bigoted Idiot

If they are going to call us all racist we may as well all be and act like racists.....
So you chose to lower the standards rather than hold that idiot California Karen to account.
Hold her to account for what? Was she wrong about the landscapers being illegal immigrants?
What is it her business? Did she want the landscaping job for herself?

Asshole for asshole's sake admired by assholes.
Since when is someone being an asshole newsworthy? The fact that this is a story is irrefutable proof that there isnt any REAL racism in the US, or at least not from white people.
All it took to provide irrefutable proof huh?
All this fuss and all it took was this story!

Shut the fuck up! Idiot!
If there was real racism, they would be writing stories about it. Instead, this is the best that can come up with in a nation with 300,000,000+ people in it. We are shockingly excellent as far as racial tolerance in the US. We are by far the most non racist nation in the world.

everyone can see you are a bigot
Really? Do you think that someone who says this just might be a racist?
..time to join the KKK--...

How about this? Sound like an obsessive bigot maybe?
..it's like the blacks--they think victimhood 24/7..they hate the world/whites/men/America--...

Or how about this one? Seem logical to anyone?
..I know the blacks don't want to be civil.....
stop trying to hide the fact that you are a racist bigot
Show me a quote that supports your claim.
it was racist when you told me i had the biggest white cock youve ever sucked ! :abgg2q.jpg:
Your sick fantasies don't count (for anything). You gotta go get (or purchase) a girlfriend or something.
1595223210218.png

everyone can see you are a bigot
Really? Do you think that someone who says this just might be a racist?
..time to join the KKK--...

How about this? Sound like an obsessive bigot maybe?
..it's like the blacks--they think victimhood 24/7..they hate the world/whites/men/America--...

Or how about this one? Seem logical to anyone?
..I know the blacks don't want to be civil.....
stop trying to hide the fact that you are a racist bigot
Show me a quote that supports your claim.
it was racist when you told me i had the biggest white cock youve ever sucked ! :abgg2q.jpg:
Your sick fantasies don't count (for anything). You gotta go get (or purchase) a girlfriend or something.
View attachment 365218
I'm sure you two will be very happy together! :lol:

How about we flood America with ppl [sic] that can do your job and lower your wages? You ok with that?
I'm not afraid of competition, you pussy.
I didn’t ask you about competition. ...
Yes you did. You're just too stupid to realize what you were talking about.
How would you be able to compete they speak a language you don’t,, fluently.. and they live 20 to a house. They can work for extremely low wages.. again how would you feel? Tell us hehe

How would you be able to compete ...
With education, training, skills, and experience. All foreign concepts for you, I know.
So how much training are you going to do!? You did all the schooling for your requirements are you really going to go back to school to compete with foreigners when you have enough teachers? Will you get in your knees for these foreigners also?

With education, training, skills, and experience. All foreign concepts for you, I know.
So how much training are you going to do!? ...
Training is on-going throughout any serious career. Another foreign concept for you.
For being replaced by foreigners!? Lowering your wages? I didn’t get that email.. can you send me a link? Lol

For being replaced by foreigners!? Lowering your wages? I didn’t get that email.. can you send me a link? Lol
It says everything about YOU that YOU equate effort, improvement, and competition with failure. Pathetic.

It says everything about YOU that YOU equate effort, improvement, and competition with failure. Pathetic.
You’re not gonna get a warning buddy nobody gets a warning they’re going to replace your job with extremely low wage workers what are you gonna do about it if you can’t give an honest answer go troll away somewhere else

You’re not gonna get a warning buddy nobody gets a warning they’re going to replace your job with extremely low wage workers what are you gonna do about it if you can’t give an honest answer go troll away somewhere else
Nope. Sorry, loser, but not everyone is as unskilled a faceless cog as you.

What the hell is up with California? Another crazy broad accosting someone and melting down over race/immigration. Time to reopen the mental hospitals in CA?

GOP brainwashing techniques are quite effective.

It's going to take years to deprogram all these people.
so are the democrats techniques......the die hard party people on both sides should all be sent somewhere to be deprogrammed...
Democrats don't use any techniques. We don't need spittle-spraying nationalist Rally's or chants. We don't need a few dozen talk radio hosts spewing hatred and tell you it's ok, and we definitely don't need to demonize the other side since you do it for us.
No you don't. Not when MSM is doing all of that and more day in and day out. Day after day, all day and all night, non stop.

Still can’t win a argument if you don’t address the point, you little turd lol

Training is on-going throughout any serious career. Another foreign concept for you.
So, you are continuing to train to use the latest techniques to indoctrinate children to be utterly mindless social justice warriors?

Last edited:
So, you are continuing to train to use the latest techniques to indoctrinating children to be utterly mindless social justice warriors?
Yup this little turd tells our children we should welcome in immigrants and never question it.. he’s a sick one

Still can’t win a argument if you don’t address the point, you little turd lol
State your point.

Forum List

Back