Another Bigoted Idiot

How would you be able to compete ...
With education, training, skills, and experience. All foreign concepts for you, I know.
So how much training are you going to do!? ...
Training is on-going throughout any serious career. Another foreign concept for you.
So, you are continuing to train to use the latest techniques to indoctrinating children to be utterly mindless social justice warriors?
Yup this little turd tells our children we should ... never question it.....
I never said that, liar. Try again.

What the hell is up with California? Another crazy broad accosting someone and melting down over race/immigration. Time to reopen the mental hospitals in CA?

The article was skimpy in details, but her behavior seemed inappropriate, because she didn't appear to have a reasonable cause for asking him for his papers. First of all she is just a tenant there, NOT a manager, if she thinks has reasonable suspicion, she could have gone to the manager about it, not harass him.

She seemed to have bias against him since is reported to have said this months ago"

" Three months ago, the woman told Andrade to “go back to his country,” the news station reported."

She has a problem, obviously, but why?

With education, training, skills, and experience. All foreign concepts for you, I know.
Training is on-going throughout any serious career. Another foreign concept for you.
So, you are continuing to train to use the latest techniques to indoctrinating children to be utterly mindless social justice warriors?
There is no such "indoctrination" going on. Try again without a false premise.

What the hell is up with California? Another crazy broad accosting someone and melting down over race/immigration. Time to reopen the mental hospitals in CA?

The article was skimpy in details, but her behavior seemed inappropriate, because she didn't appear to have a reasonable cause for asking him for his papers. First of all she is just a tenant there, NOT a manager, also she seemed to have bias against him since is reported to have said this months ago"

" Three months ago, the woman told Andrade to “go back to his country,” the news station reported."

She has a problem, obviously, but why?
Good question. Sometimes people are assholes just to be assholes.

No indoctrination? You are a funny boy.

Just look what it did to you!

No indoctrination? ...

And just what do you imagine this non-existent indoctrination has done to me? Please be specific.

No indoctrination? ...

And just what do you imagine this non-existent indoctrination has done to me? Please be specific.
Well, it has you posting these non-stories as if they are meaningful, for starters.

Well, it has you posting these non-stories as if they are meaningful, for starters.
You fail.

I didn't write the story, I just brought it up as a topic for discussion. Your imaginary "indoctrination" theory doesn't apply at all.

Try again.

You fail.

I didn't write the story, I just brought it up as a topic for discussion. Your imaginary "indoctrination" theory doesn't apply at all.

Try again.
I didn't say you wrote it, dumb shit.
You haven't supported any claim of "indoctrination," liar.
You are living proof, boy.

You fail.

Try again.
= you've got nothing

Salvage some shred of self-respect and withdraw your false accusation.

You fail.

Try again.
= you've got nothing

I would be willing to go so far as to give you a participation award

Would that help?

You fail.

Try again.
= you've got nothing

Would that help?
Help yourself by trying not to be a lying scumbag from now on.

Now if you're done lying about me, do you have anything to say about the thread topic?

You fail.

Try again.
= you've got nothing

Would that help?
Help yourself by trying not to be a lying scumbag from now on.

Now if you're done lying about me, do you have anything to say about the thread topic?

So, is that a yes or a no as far as my offer of the participation award? You always found they helped when you were young when you found that all the other kids were better than you.

As for the op, it is a silly non story seized upon by the media so you little Pavlocian idiots can all salivate on cue.

So, is that a yes or a no as far as my offer of the participation award? You always found they helped when you were young when you found that all the other kids were better than you.

Guess again, champ.

As for the op, it is a silly non story ....
Are you claiming it never really happened?
A poster would have to be incredibly stupid to think I had said it never happened.
Do you actually have anything to say?

I have been saying it. This is a non story lifted out of complete obscurity by a media intent on conditioning idiots such as you. In turn, you have responded to this conditioning in the desired fashion.

Every day, blacks say FAR worse things to Hispanics, yet this does not become national news because it does not suit the agenda of a media manipulating useful idiots such as yourself.

Forum List

Back