Another Bigoted Idiot

What the hell is up with California? Another crazy broad accosting someone and melting down over race/immigration. Time to reopen the mental hospitals in CA?

GOP brainwashing techniques are quite effective.

It's going to take years to deprogram all these people.
There is no GOP
They might as well call themselves the “ early 2000s Democrats “
You're half right. There is no GOP. They have all become tRumplings.

...the blacks eat/shit/think/dream/etc RACE RACE==...
Just like you?
wrong--I RESPOND to injustices against whites ..I don't start it or initiate
Lying POS. You are as obsessed a racist d-bag as any here.
wrong
Anyone can read for themselves and see what a ridiculous racist clown you are. It’s not exactly subtle.
posting facts is not racism
you've used the term so much for fake crap that it means nothing now
hahahhahaha

Just like you?
wrong
Anyone can read for themselves and see what a ridiculous racist clown you are. It’s not exactly subtle.
:lol:
There it is again. Every craven little racist worm tries to declare their illogical fear as "truth," or "fact." Rational adults aren't buying it, chicken shit.

What the hell is up with California? Another crazy broad accosting someone and melting down over race/immigration. Time to reopen the mental hospitals in CA?

so are the democrats techniques......the die hard party people on both sides should all be sent somewhere to be deprogrammed...
Democrats don't use any techniques. We don't need spittle-spraying nationalist Rally's or chants. We don't need a few dozen talk radio hosts spewing hatred and tell you it's ok, and we definitely don't need to demonize the other side since you do it for us.

Just like you?
wrong
:lol:
There it is again. Every craven little racist worm tries to declare their illogical fear as "truth," or "fact." Rational adults aren't buying it, chicken shit.
you are the racist..not me
sorry you are wrong --again

so are the democrats techniques......the die hard party people on both sides should all be sent somewhere to be deprogrammed...
Democrats don't use any techniques. We don't need spittle-spraying nationalist Rally's or chants. We don't need a few dozen talk radio hosts spewing hatred and tell you it's ok, and we definitely don't need to demonize the other side since you do it for us.
you dont think so because because you are one of the brainwashed.....you prove this time and time again....one day you may wake up....

The question the hive mind is incapable of asking is "Why is this even noteworthy?"

Its amusing how the little drones of the hive accuse others of being brainwashed when they are too stupid to ask WHY our media elevates these non stories into stories? They could find Thousands upon thousands of other interaction that worked the other way to highlight- especially black treatment of whites or Asians- but they don't.

The reason they don't is because THEY HAVE AN AGENDA. Why so few people are intelligent enough to see that is beyond me.

you dont think so because because you are one of the brainwashed.....you prove this time and time again....one day you may wake up....
That's funny! Tell us another!

everyone can see you are a bigot
Really? Do you think that someone who says this just might be a racist?
..time to join the KKK--...

How about this? Sound like an obsessive bigot maybe?
..it's like the blacks--they think victimhood 24/7..they hate the world/whites/men/America--...

Or how about this one? Seem logical to anyone?
..I know the blacks don't want to be civil.....

Last edited:
Counting down to "B...but...but it's true! My illogical conclusions based on race are true!"

..it's like the blacks--they think victimhood 24/7..they hate the world/whites/men/America--...

stop trying to hide the fact that you are a racist bigot

stop trying to hide the fact that you are a racist bigot
Show me a quote that supports your claim.

Forum List

Back