Another Bill Clinton Rape Victim Steps Up

Why? She gave a rather compelling account of how and why Trump raped her: a botched scalp surgery to cover a bald spot by a plastic surgeon that Ivana recommended. He accused her of 'ruining him', ripped out chunks of her hair and raped her.

What makes one rape accusation 'legitimate' and another not?

There's one woman who has accused Bill Clinton of rape. And Bill's not running for president.

Trump is. And he's had one credible rape accusation. And been implicated in a statutory rape of a 13 year old girl.

But tell us again how you give a fiddler's fuck about rape accusations. Even if children are raped, you don't care unless you can ride the poor girl for a little political mileage.

That's loathsome.

There are 3 women who have accused him of rape and another 15 that we know of have accused him of sexual assault.....and hilary is the one who silenced the women.....

you realize that clinton was on the pedophiles rape plane without his secret service detail...right? So you are supporting a known serial sexual predator and child molester........

Accusation is not conviction, you realize that right?

Yep. And make sure you tell that to bill cosby and dennis hastert......

Then why are you incapable of demonstrating that in this thread?

Did bill clinton fly on the rape plane without his Secret Service detail? If he did...why on earth did he dismiss his Secret Service detail?

Can you explain that....?

I think a lack of evidence is telling. Remember the Salem witch trials?

Why? She gave a rather compelling account of how and why Trump raped her: a botched scalp surgery to cover a bald spot by a plastic surgeon that Ivana recommended. He accused her of 'ruining him', ripped out chunks of her hair and raped her.

What makes one rape accusation 'legitimate' and another not?

There's one woman who has accused Bill Clinton of rape. And Bill's not running for president.

Trump is. And he's had one credible rape accusation. And been implicated in a statutory rape of a 13 year old girl.

But tell us again how you give a fiddler's fuck about rape accusations. Even if children are raped, you don't care unless you can ride the poor girl for a little political mileage.

That's loathsome.

There are 3 women who have accused him of rape and another 15 that we know of have accused him of sexual assault.....and hilary is the one who silenced the women.....

you realize that clinton was on the pedophiles rape plane without his secret service detail...right? So you are supporting a known serial sexual predator and child molester........

Did bill clinton fly on the rape plane without his Secret Service detail? If he did...why on earth did he dismiss his Secret Service detail?

Did he?

and....again....what evidence do you have of anything wrong?

Facts are lacking in that claim.

I prefer to stick to facts.

I don't need the new one.......but again...did he or did he not dismiss his Secret Service detail.......? They have to have written authorization for that.....so that should be easy to determine..right?

And the women accusing him of rape told friends and family at the time of the attack...one of the primary factors in determining the truth of an accusation....

If all the women that Bill Clinton either raped or coerced into sex because of his political position you would see a Cosby-like collection of women who were intimidated into silence.

Because I believe the women accusing bill clinton and this is not a court of law.....

For you and the other clinton apologists to be right....18 women have to be lying about him...and he is the only one telling the truth........and he did not dismiss his Secret Service detail to go on that plane....

Right?

So you believe accusations equal a conviction.

Does that mean if I accuse you of raping me, it's the truth and if you deny it, your just an apologist?

If you did that I would sue you and U.S. message board.......clinton has been accused by actual women, has been impeached for lying and lost his law license...and has admitted to lying about monica ...........

So.....do I get my lawyer ?

...but not about rape.

Just think....accusations but not one indictment even.

Yes....bill clinton learned a powerful lesson when he attacked Eileen Wellstone......he learned to attack women he actually had power over...he almost got caught in Britain.......and then he went on to assault his law students, juanita Broderick when he was Attorney General supervising her business, and Elizabeth Gracen when he was Governor.....he is a smart sexual predator........

If all the women that Bill Clinton either raped or coerced into sex because of his political position you would see a Cosby-like collection of women who were intimidated into silence.

Did you read the link and the names?

At least 18 women....

Because I believe the women accusing bill clinton and this is not a court of law.....

For you and the other clinton apologists to be right....18 women have to be lying about him...and he is the only one telling the truth........and he did not dismiss his Secret Service detail to go on that plane....

Right?

Does that mean if I accuse you of raping me, it's the truth and if you deny it, your just an apologist?

If you did that I would sue you and U.S. message board.......clinton has been accused by actual women, has been impeached for lying and lost his law license...and has admitted to lying about monica ...........

...but not about rape.

Yes....bill clinton learned a powerful lesson when he attacked Eileen Wellstone......he learned to attack women he actually had power over...he almost got caught in Britain.......and then he went on to assault his law students, juanita Broderick when he was Attorney General supervising her business, and Elizabeth Gracen when he was Governor.....he is a smart sexual predator........

Or...maybe he's not a "sexual predator" but just another garden variety adulterer who can't keep his pants zipped in the company of women.

Did he?

and....again....what evidence do you have of anything wrong?

So....tell me.....

18 women, that we know of, are all lying about being either raped or sexually assaulted by bill clinton.......and only bill clinton is telling the truth......?

Is that what you want to hang your hat on?

Right?

...but not about rape.

Or...maybe he's not a "sexual predator" but just another garden variety adulterer who can't keep his pants zipped in the company of women.

he is that too....but he is also a serial sexual predator....did you read that list....and those are only the women we know of.....

Right?

...but not about rape.

18 women...rape and sexual assault......not adultery........and he is the only one telling the truth...right?

I don't need the new one.......but again...did he or did he not dismiss his Secret Service detail.......? They have to have written authorization for that.....so that should be easy to determine..right?

And the women accusing him of rape told friends and family at the time of the attack...one of the primary factors in determining the truth of an accusation....

Yet none of it went to court - no indictments. Nothing. Pretty fishy. I kind of think this is just another rightwing scandalmongering effort - only this time the goal is to make Hillary complicite. Pretty sleazy and low of you guys.

No evidence. No indictments. Unlike Crosby.

Yet none of it went to court - no indictments. Nothing. Pretty fishy. I kind of think this is just another rightwing scandalmongering effort - only this time the goal is to make Hillary complicite. Pretty sleazy and low of you guys.

You realize that bill cosby hasn't been convicted either...right? and that dennis hastert didn't go to jail because he molested boys...right?

there is evidence....Juanita Broderick...and then there is the friend of Elizabeth Gracen who said she was told by Gracen that clinton raped her...and pointed to the lip biting that broderick also said happened during her attack......and even Gracen.....stated they did have sex....

And at the time Gracen told the world they had sex he was the sitting President.....no intimidation there...right?

18 women have accused him of either rape or sexual assault......and only bill clinton is telling the truth.......

You realize that bill cosby hasn't been convicted either...right? and that dennis hastert didn't go to jail because he molested boys...right?

I didn't say convicted - Cosby's been charged and arrested. That means there is enough evidence to charge him. That doesn't mean he's guilty. Dennis Hastert however pled guilty.

Clinton hasn't been arrested or charged with rape. You see the difference?

there is evidence....Juanita Broderick...and then there is the friend of Elizabeth Gracen who said she was told by Gracen that clinton raped her...and pointed to the lip biting that broderick also said happened during her attack......and even Gracen.....stated they did have sex....

And at the time Gracen told the world they had sex he was the sitting President.....no intimidation there...right?

What actual evidence it was rape and not consensual. That's the problem.

Not hard to do when you're president.

Forum List

Back