Another Black Loser Gets Shot By Police - Jacob Blake Deserved What He Got

Exactly. What is it? 13% black population but they are responsible for 90% of violent crime?

No, 13% commit about half of violent crime, at least for murders
Of course you post some moronic bullshit. You have the reasoning ability of a turnip.

13% don't commit half the murders, dope.
There's nearly 48 million black folks in that 13%
99.9% of black folks don't murder anyone just as 99.9% of whites don't.

Wrong again. Facts don't care about your feelings. You can draw whatever conclusion you may, but the fact is the fact.

" According to the US Department of Justice, African Americans accounted for 52.5% of all homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with Whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%."

Mostly the blacks killed blacks

Wrong again.
Do the arithmetic yourself, retard.
5000 murders ÷ 48m = .01%
99.99% of black folks murder no one. That's assuming each murder was committed by a different person.

Um ... OK? It's like someone said Rumpelstiltskin and you lost it.

I told you I'm drawing no conclusion, but the fact is that half of all murders are committed by blacks. Your arguing that most blacks don't commit murder is true, but doesn't contradict that half of the murders are committed by blacks

I told you I'm drawing no conclusion, but the fact is that half of all murders are committed by blacks. Your arguing that most blacks don't commit murder is true, but doesn't contradict that half of the murders are committed by blacks

Except that's not what you said.
You said this dopey nonsense.

Actually half of all murders are committed by a very, very small percentage of blacks.
"Blacks" are no more responsible for the murders than the 99.99% of white folks are.

That 13% commit 50% of murders doesn't contradict that most people in that 13% commit none of those murders.

Obviously most blacks are not murderers. I'm not even clear what point you're trying to make
That 13% commit 50% of murders doesn't contradict that most people in that 13% commit none of those murders.

Obviously most blacks are not murderers. I'm not even clear what point you're trying to make
Jesus... you are a slow mofo.
It exactly contradicts it. Both cannot be true.
I just showed you that 13% don't commit 50% of the murders, dope. That's a racist trope designed to villify black folks.

If you want the actual percentage of the population that are black murderers. Do the arithmetic yourself.
5000 murders ÷ 325m = .001% of the population commit 50% of the murders.

Not a math major, were you?
Explain what you mean.

If X and Y shot no baskets and Z shot 20 baskets, then mathematically

X, Y and Z shot 20 baskets

Think about it

Think about it
So you have nothing to add then but buffoonery?

If you have a point, make it. If you're able.

13% of the population are blacks and 50% of murders were committed by blacks. Facts don't care about your feelings
13% of the population are blacks and 50% of murders were committed by blacks. Facts don't care about your feelings
Great. That's not what you said though.
Your point?
The point is that younger black men in the US are the most dangerous people in the world.
The point is that younger black men in the US are the most dangerous people in the world
Liar
Really? Who is more dangerous than young black men? Young Asians, whites, Hispanics, Jews?
Really? Who is more dangerous than young black men? Young Asians, whites, Hispanics, Jews?
Degenerate Trump conservatives pushing racist tropes which encourage teenage white nationalists to commit multiple murders. American taliban at work.

Exactly. What is it? 13% black population but they are responsible for 90% of violent crime?

Of course you post some moronic bullshit. You have the reasoning ability of a turnip.

Wrong again. Facts don't care about your feelings. You can draw whatever conclusion you may, but the fact is the fact.

" According to the US Department of Justice, African Americans accounted for 52.5% of all homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with Whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%."

Wrong again.
99.99% of black folks murder no one. That's assuming each murder was committed by a different person.

Actually half of all murders are committed by a very, very small percentage of blacks.
"Blacks" are no more responsible for the murders than the 99.99% of white folks are.

I just showed you that 13% don't commit 50% of the murders, dope. That's a racist trope designed to villify black folks.

If you want the actual percentage of the population that are black murderers. Do the arithmetic yourself.

Explain what you mean.

Think about it

Think about it

Your point?

It was mathematically equivalent. You haven't made a point. I didn't make a point either, I just gave you a statistic
It was mathematically equivalent. You haven't made a point. I didn't make a point either, I just gave you a statistic

You gave no statistic. You made a demonstrably false statement.

13% of the population are blacks and blacks commit 50% of murders. You don't know those are statistics? Seriously? Wow. What grade did you drop out of school?

Wrong again.

Explain what you mean.

Think about it

Think about it

Your point?
The point is that younger black men in the US are the most dangerous people in the world.
Less than 3.5% of Americans (young black men or kids) are responsible for almost half the murders in the country. Have your snowflake ass chew on that, or refute it.

Wrong again.

Explain what you mean.

Think about it

Think about it

Your point?
The point is that younger black men in the US are the most dangerous people in the world
Liar
Degenerate Trump conservatives pushing racist tropes which encourage teenage white nationalists to commit multiple murders. American taliban at work.
Loser!

"Black people will never progress in this world until they stop being racist against white people" - Donald Trump

WAIT! it wasn't Trump who said it, it was SANDRA BLAND

And you have pictures of the cops waiving to him and offering to buy him breakfast?

No, but I never said they did.

What they did do was give him and his group water the night before and tell them they were glad they were there, despite the fact they were violating the curfew.

This is going to be exhibit A in the lawsuit against the city of Kenosha by the families of the three people this punk shot.

this whole thing disturbs my soul. if it doesn't disturb you, you don't have a soul!

Do you even have a soul?
You support a leader that put kids in cages, you support a leader that instigate violence, you support a person that cowardly shoots people in the back, you support a leader that is a traitor to this country, you support a leader that never stop lying, you support a leader that is a racist, corrupt, dishonest.. A leader that literally destroyed this country to the edge with millions of Americans sufferings.

AND YES THIS DISTURB ME TO THE CORE OF MY SOUL. Especially when listening to the most hypocrite lying people at the RNC conventions last night.
DO YOU HAVE A SOUL?

Last edited:
If you want the actual percentage of the population that are black murderers.

Of the population of murderers, what percentage are black?
What's your point?
Just make it.

Is the math too tough for you?

Using a math.... While 2 cops are following him in arms length ...... why didn’t they use tasers or tackle him when he was walking away? The guy is looking the other way.

But NOOO they shoot him point blank at the back.
Do you mind giving me an honest opinion Nimrod?

this whole thing disturbs my soul. if it doesn't disturb you, you don't have a soul!

Do you even have a soul?
You support a leader that put kids in cages, you support a leader that instigate violence, you support a person that cowardly shoots people in the back, you support a leader that is a traitor to this country, you support a leader that never stop lying, you support a leader that is a racist, corrupt, dishonest.. A leader that literally destroyed this country to the edge with millions of Americans sufferings.

AND YES THIS DISTURB ME TO THE CORE OF MY SOUL. Especially when listening to the most hypocrite lying people at the RNC conventions last night.
DO YOU HAVE A SOUL?
i do.

i have a soul, but i'm tough and smart

Bush looked into Putin's eyes and saw his soul. i looked into Putin's eyes and saw 3 words: KGB

You are a

"Unrest continued in Kenosha early Monday morning after police shot a man in the 2800 block of 40th Street sometime after 5:11 p.m., the encounter partially captured in a video that showed an officer firing several shots at close range into the man's back. Wisconsin officials identified the shooting victim as Jacob Blake, a Black man. He was in serious condition at Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee as of early Monday morning, law enforcement said."

First of all, this guy is no victim, he brought all of this on himself. Witnesses claim the police were called to a domestic disturbance at which the suspect was attempting to break up a fight...I am sure there is more than what the video shows, but the video itself clearly shows the man disobeying police orders, walking to his car to get a weapon -- and the police had no choice but to shoot him....plus this guy has a criminal record.....

Now the governor is taking the side of the black thug and not the police; there are riots in the streets of Democrat run Kenosha..none of this rioting and violence will be happening in Trump's second term -- he is allowing it to happen now to teach dumb black voters a lesson, but when he is re-elected -- he will turn the streets crimson with their blood and cleanse our nation..

You are a horrible person.

You want dead cops. What are you going to do when you get them and no one will be a cop?

That's demagoguery - a lie dressed up in emotional hysterics. No one wants dead cops. We want cops who can handle a dangerous situation without letting it turn into a shitshow.

Bull shit.

Nope. It's true. No one wants dead cops. You're making that up, because the truth doesn't support your position.

Democrats are doing everything they can to stoke a race war.

And only an idiot would actually believe a guy reaching into his car and the cop can't see what he's doing isn't a threat and if he has a gun a and they do nothing a cop is probably dead. It can only be explained by a clear agenda someone would make that moronic claim.

Everything points to that objective is a race war combining with the Democrats trying to stoke all the race violence

WRONG. You shoot a person when you knew he/she has a gun. You don’t just shoot people or anybody in the back just because you suspect he/she has a gun..... They have ample of time to make the right decision.

You are blaming the democrats for stoking a war. Did democrats shoot the black person in the back? Did we say get shot and start a war?

Yes, this does disturb me. It disturbs me that this has gone on for 3 months now, and we aren't seeing any leadership to calm things down or acheive meaningful reform.
Indeed, we've seen the opposite. Trump is stoking the fear and anger deliberately, to fuel the paranoid fantasies of failed people.

I have no desire to continue to respond to those like yourself.
I am sorry little baby boy, did I hurt your pretty little feelings. Those big bad nasty facts must certainly confuse your tiny baby brain. You go on and play with the others, it is okay. Take you pacifier, there are big people out here.

If you want the actual percentage of the population that are black murderers.

What's your point?
Just make it.

Is the math too tough for you?

Using a math.... While 2 cops are following him in arms length ...... why didn’t they use tasers or tackle him when he was walking away? The guy is looking the other way.

Do you mind giving me an honest opinion Nimrod?

While 2 cops are following him in arms length ...... why didn’t they use tasers

They tased him on the passenger side of the car.

why didn’t they use tasers or tackle him when he was walking away?

He had a knife in his hand.

Well, when you resist arrest and reach into your car for a gun........

Forum List

Back