Another Black Loser Gets Shot By Police - Jacob Blake Deserved What He Got

You are a

"Unrest continued in Kenosha early Monday morning after police shot a man in the 2800 block of 40th Street sometime after 5:11 p.m., the encounter partially captured in a video that showed an officer firing several shots at close range into the man's back. Wisconsin officials identified the shooting victim as Jacob Blake, a Black man. He was in serious condition at Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee as of early Monday morning, law enforcement said."

First of all, this guy is no victim, he brought all of this on himself. Witnesses claim the police were called to a domestic disturbance at which the suspect was attempting to break up a fight...I am sure there is more than what the video shows, but the video itself clearly shows the man disobeying police orders, walking to his car to get a weapon -- and the police had no choice but to shoot him....plus this guy has a criminal record.....

Now the governor is taking the side of the black thug and not the police; there are riots in the streets of Democrat run Kenosha..none of this rioting and violence will be happening in Trump's second term -- he is allowing it to happen now to teach dumb black voters a lesson, but when he is re-elected -- he will turn the streets crimson with their blood and cleanse our nation..

You are a horrible person.

You want dead cops. What are you going to do when you get them and no one will be a cop?

That's demagoguery - a lie dressed up in emotional hysterics. No one wants dead cops. We want cops who can handle a dangerous situation without letting it turn into a shitshow.

Bull shit.

Nope. It's true. No one wants dead cops. You're making that up, because the truth doesn't support your position.

Democrats are doing everything they can to stoke a race war.

And only an idiot would actually believe a guy reaching into his car and the cop can't see what he's doing isn't a threat and if he has a gun a and they do nothing a cop is probably dead. It can only be explained by a clear agenda someone would make that moronic claim.

Everything points to that objective is a race war combining with the Democrats trying to stoke all the race violence

Exactly. What is it? 13% black population but they are responsible for 90% of violent crime?

No, 13% commit about half of violent crime, at least for murders
Of course you post some moronic bullshit. You have the reasoning ability of a turnip.

13% don't commit half the murders, dope.
There's nearly 48 million black folks in that 13%
99.9% of black folks don't murder anyone just as 99.9% of whites don't.

Wrong again. Facts don't care about your feelings. You can draw whatever conclusion you may, but the fact is the fact.

" According to the US Department of Justice, African Americans accounted for 52.5% of all homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with Whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%."

Mostly the blacks killed blacks

Wrong again.
Do the arithmetic yourself, retard.
5000 murders ÷ 48m = .01%
99.99% of black folks murder no one. That's assuming each murder was committed by a different person.

Um ... OK? It's like someone said Rumpelstiltskin and you lost it.

I told you I'm drawing no conclusion, but the fact is that half of all murders are committed by blacks. Your arguing that most blacks don't commit murder is true, but doesn't contradict that half of the murders are committed by blacks

I told you I'm drawing no conclusion, but the fact is that half of all murders are committed by blacks. Your arguing that most blacks don't commit murder is true, but doesn't contradict that half of the murders are committed by blacks

Except that's not what you said.
You said this dopey nonsense.

Actually half of all murders are committed by a very, very small percentage of blacks.
"Blacks" are no more responsible for the murders than the 99.99% of white folks are.

That 13% commit 50% of murders doesn't contradict that most people in that 13% commit none of those murders.

Obviously most blacks are not murderers. I'm not even clear what point you're trying to make
That 13% commit 50% of murders doesn't contradict that most people in that 13% commit none of those murders.

Obviously most blacks are not murderers. I'm not even clear what point you're trying to make
Jesus... you are a slow mofo.
It exactly contradicts it. Both cannot be true.
I just showed you that 13% don't commit 50% of the murders, dope. That's a racist trope designed to villify black folks.

If you want the actual percentage of the population that are black murderers. Do the arithmetic yourself.
5000 murders ÷ 325m = .001% of the population commit 50% of the murders.

Exactly. What is it? 13% black population but they are responsible for 90% of violent crime?

Of course you post some moronic bullshit. You have the reasoning ability of a turnip.

Wrong again. Facts don't care about your feelings. You can draw whatever conclusion you may, but the fact is the fact.

" According to the US Department of Justice, African Americans accounted for 52.5% of all homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with Whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%."

Wrong again.
99.99% of black folks murder no one. That's assuming each murder was committed by a different person.

Actually half of all murders are committed by a very, very small percentage of blacks.
"Blacks" are no more responsible for the murders than the 99.99% of white folks are.

I just showed you that 13% don't commit 50% of the murders, dope. That's a racist trope designed to villify black folks.

If you want the actual percentage of the population that are black murderers. Do the arithmetic yourself.

Not a math major, were you?

All sarcasm aside what we need is a potus who us with a plan to help train cops from shooting People who not imminent threats.

That would be good. But someone reaching into his car while the cops are telling him to freeze is a direct imminent threat.

Think about it, you're standing outside a car and someone is going into their car. You have no idea if they have a gun. But if they do, you actually believe they can't shoot you before you can react? You can barely see what they are doing.

You can't be that stupid, it's not possible. You successfully go onto the internet. You'd have to be Joe Biden to be that brain dead

Wrong again.

Explain what you mean.

All sarcasm aside what we need is a potus who us with a plan to help train cops from shooting People who not imminent threats.
It could even be handled locally. But we need voters who value that first and foremost. Unfortunately, Trumpsters have a knee-jerk impulsive to defend the authoritarian police state regardless of how out-of-bounds it may be.

Democrats are doing everything they can to stoke a race war.

And Trump's not???

Seriously, is there any authoritarian, police state action that you don't support?

No, Trump's trying to put criminals in jail and leave peaceful protesters alone. Race has nothing to do with his policies. Very different from Democrats where race has EVERYTHING to do with your policies

Wrong again.

Explain what you mean.

If X and Y shot no baskets and Z shot 20 baskets, then mathematically

X, Y and Z shot 20 baskets

Think about it

Very different from Democrats where race has EVERYTHING to do with your policies

Democrats have nothing to do with "my" policies.

Apparently you're conceding the argument. I've noticed whenever you're cornered you start calling me a Democrat, even though you know I'm not. It's like your own personal deflection script.

Very different from Democrats where race has EVERYTHING to do with your policies

Apparently you're conceding the argument. I've noticed whenever you're cornered you start calling me a Democrat, even though you know I'm not. It's like your own personal deflection script.

You mean like you keep calling me a Trumper and that Trump is my messiah? That's suddenly a standard to you to not do that? Funny how it never starts with you doing what you advocate

You mean like you keep calling me a Trumper and that Trump is my messiah? That's suddenly a standard to you to not do that? Funny how it never starts with you doing what you advocate
I don't think I said he's your messiah, but you do support him, right?

Regardless, you're clearly are done talking about the topic and down for flinging personal poo. Have fun with that.

I don't think I said he's your messiah, but you do support him, right?

Regardless, you're clearly are done talking about the topic and down for flinging personal poo. Have fun with that.

Yes, I support Trump. I don't with all the hyperbole you keep describing it with.

Democrats, you just constantly pull that crap and whine when you get it back. I'd give you a tissue, but you already used up the box

They told you that at your last Klan meeting? Don't believe it, Joe. Actually do, never mind. You're good. Don't drop your gun when the cops come. You're white, you'll be fine. Trust me, do it

Hey, Check out what happened in Kenosha last night. That guy was able to walk around with an AR-15, shoot three people, and then go home to Antioch.

I mean, he wasn't a black guy going to his car to check on his kids, so there's that.

Wrong again.

Explain what you mean.

Think about it

Think about it
So you have nothing to add then but buffoonery?

Forum List

Back