Another Black Loser Gets Shot By Police - Jacob Blake Deserved What He Got

You are a

"Unrest continued in Kenosha early Monday morning after police shot a man in the 2800 block of 40th Street sometime after 5:11 p.m., the encounter partially captured in a video that showed an officer firing several shots at close range into the man's back. Wisconsin officials identified the shooting victim as Jacob Blake, a Black man. He was in serious condition at Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee as of early Monday morning, law enforcement said."

First of all, this guy is no victim, he brought all of this on himself. Witnesses claim the police were called to a domestic disturbance at which the suspect was attempting to break up a fight...I am sure there is more than what the video shows, but the video itself clearly shows the man disobeying police orders, walking to his car to get a weapon -- and the police had no choice but to shoot him....plus this guy has a criminal record.....

Now the governor is taking the side of the black thug and not the police; there are riots in the streets of Democrat run Kenosha..none of this rioting and violence will be happening in Trump's second term -- he is allowing it to happen now to teach dumb black voters a lesson, but when he is re-elected -- he will turn the streets crimson with their blood and cleanse our nation..

You are a horrible person.

You want dead cops. What are you going to do when you get them and no one will be a cop?

That's demagoguery - a lie dressed up in emotional hysterics. No one wants dead cops. We want cops who can handle a dangerous situation without letting it turn into a shitshow.

Bull shit. When people say that cops have to wait to see what a guy reaching into his car is going to do before using force is wanting the cops to be dead. And clearly Democrats want a race war. You pump for it every day on the site. Democrats keep downplaying and denying the riots and looters and conflate them with the peaceful demonstrators.

If you didn't want a race war, then some things might be consistent with wanting it and other things contradict it. But when EVERYTHING you're doing leads to dead cops and a race war, that clearly is the objective, not demagoguery

They need to see the gun before shooting.

Not one cop in your family told you that.

The standard is that it has to be a seriously threatening situation. You're full of shit

If his ass was white, all of us supporting the cop would still support the cop. You'd suddenly flip sides. You're the one changing your position based on skin color.

It is of course because you want a race war. Somehow you think that will help Democrats. It's sick

If he were white, he never would have been shot. They'd have de-escalated the situation.

The race war was started by Trump.... the problem you have is that most white folks don't really want to go along with it.

You are a

"Unrest continued in Kenosha early Monday morning after police shot a man in the 2800 block of 40th Street sometime after 5:11 p.m., the encounter partially captured in a video that showed an officer firing several shots at close range into the man's back. Wisconsin officials identified the shooting victim as Jacob Blake, a Black man. He was in serious condition at Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee as of early Monday morning, law enforcement said."

First of all, this guy is no victim, he brought all of this on himself. Witnesses claim the police were called to a domestic disturbance at which the suspect was attempting to break up a fight...I am sure there is more than what the video shows, but the video itself clearly shows the man disobeying police orders, walking to his car to get a weapon -- and the police had no choice but to shoot him....plus this guy has a criminal record.....

Now the governor is taking the side of the black thug and not the police; there are riots in the streets of Democrat run Kenosha..none of this rioting and violence will be happening in Trump's second term -- he is allowing it to happen now to teach dumb black voters a lesson, but when he is re-elected -- he will turn the streets crimson with their blood and cleanse our nation..

You want dead cops. What are you going to do when you get them and no one will be a cop?

No one wants dead cops. I come from a family of cops.

And since I assume this family of cops is alive, they didn't follow your idiotic procedures where you allow people to walk away from you when you tell them to freeze and get in their cars where they could have easily had a gun. And this was a guy they already knew was wanted for sex offenses.

It's the Democrat way, self victimization. You're a family of cops, so you can freely pimp for a race war and dead cops. Gotta leverage it

Trump is the motherfucker that wants a race war. He wants it because it will scare idiot cocksuckers like you into voting for him. Fuck him. Fuck you.

Just saying cops gave him water doesn't show they knew what he did. That's just so incredibly stupid. You already agreed when they identified him they arrested him.

They knew he was a minor with a gun.
They knew he was violating curfew
they knew he was there with the Kenosha Militia

And you know this because you read minds, your normal argument?

And again, these cops you claim are a bunch of racists murdering blacks are the ONLY ONES YOU WANT TO HAVE GUNS.

Uh, no, I want the racists off the police force. 99% of cops are good guys, but the system is designed to protect the bad apples, and that's the problem.
[/QUOTE]

So it was 1% of the force that did the top half of this post? You're such a terrible liar. Your whole argument is that the police are systematically racist. You said the cops would buy a white shooter breakfast at Burger King after arresting them. Now you say it's 1%. My God man, you suck at this

If his ass was white, all of us supporting the cop would still support the cop. You'd suddenly flip sides. You're the one changing your position based on skin color.

It is of course because you want a race war. Somehow you think that will help Democrats. It's sick

If he were white, he never would have been shot. They'd have de-escalated the situation.

The race war was started by Trump.... the problem you have is that most white folks don't really want to go along with it.

Again with the hyper flip flopping. Now if he was white they would have deescallated. That while you say only 1% of the cops are the problem which is why you only want the cops to have guns.

Your arguments are asinine

You are a

That's demagoguery - a lie dressed up in emotional hysterics. No one wants dead cops. We want cops who can handle a dangerous situation without letting it turn into a shitshow.

Bull shit.

Nope. It's true. No one wants dead cops. You're making that up, because the truth doesn't support your position.

Democrats are doing everything they can to stoke a race war.

And only an idiot would actually believe a guy reaching into his car and the cop can't see what he's doing isn't a threat and if he has a gun a and they do nothing a cop is probably dead. It can only be explained by a clear agenda someone would make that moronic claim.

Everything points to that objective is a race war combining with the Democrats trying to stoke all the race violence

WRONG. You shoot a person when you knew he/she has a gun. You don’t just shoot people or anybody in the back just because you suspect he/she has a gun..... They have ample of time to make the right decision.

You are blaming the democrats for stoking a war. Did democrats shoot the black person in the back? Did we say get shot and start a war?

You don’t just shoot people or anybody in the back just because you suspect he/she has a gun..... They have ample of time to make the right decision.

Do they need to wait until he pulls a gun out of the car and fires the first shot?
Are they allowed to wait until he points a gun to shoot him first?
Can they shoot before the gun is fully pointed at them?
What if he points it at the kids in the car? The bystanders?
What is the precise timeline for a good shoot when a felon with an outstanding warrant who
just stole a set of car keys has a knife in his hand and is resisting arrest?

Police scanner audio recorded on 23 Aug. 2020 in Kenosha, Wis. indicates a woman called 911 to report Jacob Blake was at her home and wasn’t supposed to be, and had stolen her keys. Responding police were made aware of Blake’s arrest warrant. Court records show a warrant was issued for a felony sex crime charge and more. Blake brawled with cops before reaching inside his car and was shot. He also has a history of assaulting police and violently resisting arrest. Blake survived the shooting but the incident has sparked mass BLM-inspired deadly violence in Kenosha.

It does not matter what he did before police was called.
It matters how professional cops handled the case. Just because he turned his back and open the door he had a gun? Police are trained to shoot when they see a gun not just shoot just because he opened a door.

1. He didn’t have a gun so what’s your point?
2. The video didn’t show he was brawling with the cops. So you are lying.
3. There’s 2 cops right there why not just tackle him before he opened the door?

Try again.

Where did you get that moronic idea?

It matters how professional cops handled the case. Just because he turned his back and open the door he had a gun?

Maybe?

There’s 2 cops right there why not just tackle him before he opened the door?

Looks like they had him on the ground, on the passenger side. He kept resisting.

"How do you know" is my point.

3. There’s 2 cops right there why not just tackle him before he opened the door?

View attachment 380357

Partially because he had a knife in his left hand.
You want to wrestle on the ground when he has a knife?

That’s dumb. . They gave him right there. He has a knife in his waist not in his hands. His back was turned not facing them. Tripped him, hit with a baton, kick him in the back. It’s that simple. They let him walked around front of the SUV..... wait till he open the door? Then fire. That’s stupid.

View attachment 380370

That's in his hand.

Tripped him, hit with a baton, kick him in the back.

They already tased him.

You don't know if that's knife, dope. That could just as easily be his keys.

And based on that if you were a cop you would have tackled him and wrestled with him? That it could have been his keys not a knife?

And you'd have waited while he went into his car to see if he killed you before you would react.

You're a joke

Blake getting shot was a direct result of him not complying with an officer’s orders. I don’t expect a grand jury to indict this cop, and if they do a railroad job on him I see a bunch of police offers quitting.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Bull shit. Cops are trained to shoot based on the danger of the situation. You're again demanding the cops shoot only after they are dead. You're not a functioning adult you're such a partisan hack.

There was one person who could have allowed that situation to end peacefully, and he chose not to when he went into the car and the cops could not see what he was doing.

If you had ANY intellectual integrity at ALL you'd realize if you were standing behind someone ignoring you (as a cop) and reaching into their car that you were dead if he had a gun.

It was entirely his fault, not the cop

Nope, it was the fault of the police for escalating the situation, when everyone there was screaming at them to calm down and telling them he didn't do anything.

The same racist cops you claim to be the only ones you want to be allowed to have guns.

You say that 1% of the cops are the problem, but then you say a white guy would have been fine, there would have been no riots in Kenosha, that the cops in Kenosha wouldn't have let the white shooter have water and they'd have taken his gun and arrested him.

This 1% of cops who are doing all this are very busy, aren't they Joe?

You are a

No one wants dead cops. I come from a family of cops.

And since I assume this family of cops is alive, they didn't follow your idiotic procedures where you allow people to walk away from you when you tell them to freeze and get in their cars where they could have easily had a gun. And this was a guy they already knew was wanted for sex offenses.

It's the Democrat way, self victimization. You're a family of cops, so you can freely pimp for a race war and dead cops. Gotta leverage it

Trump is the motherfucker that wants a race war. He wants it because it will scare idiot cocksuckers like you into voting for him. Fuck him. Fuck you.

dblack: No I'm not, you are!

You're back on the playground. Democrats really only have playground arguments, you're not very smart

So it was 1% of the force that did the top half of this post? You're such a terrible liar. Your whole argument is that the police are systematically racist. You said the cops would buy a white shooter breakfast at Burger King after arresting them. Now you say it's 1%. My God man, you suck at this

Again, when the system protects the 1%, the system is systematically racist. The problem is, whenever we find one of these guys, they usually have a whole record of prior abuses... and no one fired them.

How can you hear the pain Black people are going through and dismiss it as nothing. How can you hear the pain and respond with anything other than “I stand with you.”

I AM WHITE! I AM RACIST! I AM SELFISH! I AM RIGHT! I AM WRONG!

I AM BLACK! I AM BLEEDING ON THE INSIDE! BUT I AM CLEANING UP SO WELL! I AM SEEING IN ME NOW THE THINGS YOU ALL SWORE YOU SAW YOURSELF!

Again, when the system protects the 1%, the system is systematically racist. The problem is, whenever we find one of these guys, they usually have a whole record of prior abuses... and no one fired them.

Lame ass argument.

There were three cops at the shooting. But you say if he was white he'd have been fine. That isn't 1% of the cops, that's most of the cops. Then you turn around and only want the cops you say are racists to have guns.

Obviously you're just lying and pumping an agenda

There were three cops at the shooting. But you say if he was white he'd have been fine. That isn't 1% of the cops, that's most of the cops. Then you turn around and only want the cops you say are racists to have guns.

There were three cops at the shooting. Two of them did not see a need to shoot him in the back seven times.

Now, here's where the corruption comes in. Those other cops will file reports as favorable to the one who did the shooting as possible.

The DA will give that cop every break that most of us wouldn't get.

oh, more fun stuff...

“Corruption, lies, multiple evidence plantings, and deceit existed throughout the entire Kenosha criminal justice system,” concluded one report, commissioned by the Wisconsin state Supreme Court in 2017 after officers allegedly lied and planted evidence in a murder case.

The incident occurred just two months after a Kenosha police officer fatally shot a 26-year-old following a car chase—on his first day back from mandatory leave for shooting another suspect.

Officer Pablo Torres, who was put on administrative leave for 10 days after shooting a suspect armed with knives on March 4, 2015, fatally shot Aaron Siler 14 days later. Authorities said Siler, who was wanted on a felony probation and parole warrant, confronted Torres with a weapon before Torres fired his weapon.

There were three cops at the shooting. Two of them did not see a need to shoot him in the back seven times.

Now, here's where the corruption comes in. Those other cops will file reports as favorable to the one who did the shooting as possible.

So you said it was white people who aren't arrested for killing people. Now it's just cops? That while you still want cops to be the only ones with guns.

Maybe you should sit down and come up with an actual view you can articulate without constantly contradicting yourself

Moron, more Whites are shot by the police than blacks...in fact, you dumb ass.....research shows that police are more likely to shoot white suspects than black suspects because they don't have to worry about joe biden supporters burning down their city if they shoot a white suspect.

• Thanks

Moron, the cop behind him saw him reach into the car...

You do realize this asshat is a convicted sexual predator...right? And a violent felon with weapons charges...right?

• Thanks
oh, more fun stuff...

“Corruption, lies, multiple evidence plantings, and deceit existed throughout the entire Kenosha criminal justice system,” concluded one report, commissioned by the Wisconsin state Supreme Court in 2017 after officers allegedly lied and planted evidence in a murder case.

The incident occurred just two months after a Kenosha police officer fatally shot a 26-year-old following a car chase—on his first day back from mandatory leave for shooting another suspect.

Officer Pablo Torres, who was put on administrative leave for 10 days after shooting a suspect armed with knives on March 4, 2015, fatally shot Aaron Siler 14 days later. Authorities said Siler, who was wanted on a felony probation and parole warrant, confronted Torres with a weapon before Torres fired his weapon.

Thanks for documenting how Democrat union contracts are what protect dirty cops, the only ones you think should be armed.

You're a double standard inside a hypocrisy all rolled up in a self contradiction

It doesn’t matter what I know or don’t know.

Exactly. It matters what the cops knew.
Domestic disturbance call. Perp had an outstanding warrant.
Resisted arrest. Wouldn't drop the knife.
Reached into the car.

You just don’t just cowardly shoot anybody in the back.

When he's reaching into the car for something, where would you prefer they shoot him?

Again it doesn’t matter what they know or what he did before the cops showed up. It matters how a cop handled a critical situations. Not just simply shoot any body in the back.
Try again.
You are a

Bull shit.

Nope. It's true. No one wants dead cops. You're making that up, because the truth doesn't support your position.

And only an idiot would actually believe a guy reaching into his car and the cop can't see what he's doing isn't a threat and if he has a gun a and they do nothing a cop is probably dead. It can only be explained by a clear agenda someone would make that moronic claim.

Everything points to that objective is a race war combining with the Democrats trying to stoke all the race violence

WRONG. You shoot a person when you knew he/she has a gun. You don’t just shoot people or anybody in the back just because you suspect he/she has a gun..... They have ample of time to make the right decision.

You are blaming the democrats for stoking a war. Did democrats shoot the black person in the back? Did we say get shot and start a war?

You don’t just shoot people or anybody in the back just because you suspect he/she has a gun..... They have ample of time to make the right decision.

Do they need to wait until he pulls a gun out of the car and fires the first shot?
What is the precise timeline for a good shoot when a felon with an outstanding warrant who

Police scanner audio recorded on 23 Aug. 2020 in Kenosha, Wis. indicates a woman called 911 to report Jacob Blake was at her home and wasn’t supposed to be, and had stolen her keys. Responding police were made aware of Blake’s arrest warrant. Court records show a warrant was issued for a felony sex crime charge and more. Blake brawled with cops before reaching inside his car and was shot. He also has a history of assaulting police and violently resisting arrest. Blake survived the shooting but the incident has sparked mass BLM-inspired deadly violence in Kenosha.

It matters how professional cops handled the case. Just because he turned his back and open the door he had a gun? Police are trained to shoot when they see a gun not just shoot just because he opened a door.

Try again.

It matters how professional cops handled the case. Just because he turned his back and open the door he had a gun?

Maybe?

Looks like they had him on the ground, on the passenger side. He kept resisting.

View attachment 380357

That’s dumb. . They gave him right there. He has a knife in his waist not in his hands. His back was turned not facing them. Tripped him, hit with a baton, kick him in the back. It’s that simple. They let him walked around front of the SUV..... wait till he open the door? Then fire. That’s stupid.

If they are scared of his knife. If you watched the video while he was walking away they are very close to this Dude. Why didn’t they do something aside from shooting before that?

Again it doesn’t matter what they know or what he did before the cops showed up.

He was in his baby mommas home without permission.
He stole her car keys. He had an outstanding warrant.

If you think knowing he did those things didn't matter, you're even more clueless than I thought.

Walking away from a cop is a justifications to shoot someone at the back? His outstanding warrants? Is a justification to shoot some at the back? That is murder.

You are a

Bull shit.

Try again.

Maybe?

View attachment 380357

How do you know that is a knife? I didn’t have time to research your BS last night.

According to police preliminary reports they never mentioned Blake was holding a knife. So you LIED. They found a knife at the floor of his SUV (driver side) after he got shot.

Forum List

Back