Another black man found hanging

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
And not too far from the other one I posted about.

Family of Another Black Man Found Hanging From a Tree in California Is Waiting for Answers
BY CHRISTINA ZHAO ON 6/14/20 AT 6:47 PM EDT

fter the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department announced its probe into the hanging death of Robert Fuller, authorities in the nearby San Bernardino County confirmed they were investigating the recent hanging death of another Black man.

Family of Another Black Man Found Hanging From a Tree in California Is Waiting for Answers

fter the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department announced its probe into the hanging death of Robert Fuller, authorities in the nearby San Bernardino County confirmed they were investigating the recent hanging death of another Black man.

Probably a failed comedian who couldnt perform any more, due to the Wuhan virus from China, so in desperation , he did a Robin Williams from a tree. Were there 13 turns in the noose, or just 1?

1592252030340.png

Unfortunately this will become more prevalent as the police are vilified.

*****SAD SMILE*****

:(

Probably a failed comedian who couldnt perform any more, due to the Wuhan virus from China, so in desperation , he did a Robin Williams from a tree. Were there 13 turns in the noose, or just 1?
Who cares?

Considering all the bullshit the moonbats have done in the last 2 weeks I would not be surprised to find out there are a couple assholes out there kidnapping blacks and lynching them.

In fact I think that was the objective of the leftist puppet masters all along. Foment so much hate that people who oppose them lose their shit and commit heinous crimes in revenge against innocent people.

Then again they could be a couple Jussie Smollets trying to incite more leftist hate, as if we have not hit the maximum threshold of that already.

These suicides get lost in the tumult of the current riots.

Your link:

"Harsch's body was found on the same day that saw dozens of Black Lives Matters protesters gathering at Victorville after the police-involved death of George Floyd on May 25.

"Floyd's death has sparked widespread protests across America against police brutality and systemic racism in recent weeks.

"Meanwhile in Palmdale, police are still investigating the death of Fuller, a 24-year-old black man from Antelope Valley who was found hanging from a tree by a passerby around 3 a.m. local time on Wednesday.

"Initially, the city's coroner's office called the case an 'alleged death by suicide,' but officials quickly walked back the remark, saying on Friday that his cause of death will be deferred pending a full autopsy and probe,"
main-qimg-6df2e42df4daf8a55d06118cbde0bf98

California is largely blue along the coast and blood-red inland. There's no shortage of violent crackers in both conservative communities capable of lynching local blacks.

jussie-smollett-1024x521.png

Sure enough, I was just walking through the forest one day and then, BAM!, I see this black guy hang'in from an orange tree!

No joke

It's the laino gangs....
The Blacks are in deep shit. Oh and let me guess....they want help from the police right?

Jo

Your link:

"Harsch's body was found on the same day that saw dozens of Black Lives Matters protesters gathering at Victorville after the police-involved death of George Floyd on May 25.

"Floyd's death has sparked widespread protests across America against police brutality and systemic racism in recent weeks.

"Meanwhile in Palmdale, police are still investigating the death of Fuller, a 24-year-old black man from Antelope Valley who was found hanging from a tree by a passerby around 3 a.m. local time on Wednesday.

"Initially, the city's coroner's office called the case an 'alleged death by suicide,' but officials quickly walked back the remark, saying on Friday that his cause of death will be deferred pending a full autopsy and probe,"

California is largely blue along the coast and blood-red inland. There's no shortage of violent crackers in both conservative communities capable of lynching local blacks.

Your link:

Forum List

Back