another black man shot by an off duty cop

Its easy for anyone to lie. Cops dont have special powers when it comes to dishonesty.

Actually they do. They can toss you into prison based on their lies. They can also toss you into prison based on the lies of others.

I have a police record, an incident that happened when I was a teenager. The entire police record of the event as it concerns me is a lie.

hmm off deputy cop says black man cut through traffic and jumped on his car and at some point there was altercation were the black man ripped a whipper off the car and beat windows. he is claimng the black dude was hostile so he shot him. investigation is on.
He "ripped a whipper"?

Do you even speak English?

How is it exactly he became the governor of Austin Minnesota? In that thread you didn't even bother to click and read the article. You just saw "Austin" and your Pavlovian response kicked in. The article was about Austin Minnesota which is very red.
What are you yapping about? The shooting was in Fayettville, NC. You were discussing Austin, Texas, dumbass!

I want to know what Austin, Minnesota has to do with anything.

What are you yapping about? The shooting was in Fayettville, NC. You were discussing Austin, Texas, dumbass!

I want to know what Austin, Minnesota has to do with anything.

You needed to follow the entire discussion. Since you jumped into the middle without any clue what the discussion had been and thought it wise to call others names, do better next time and bugger off.

You needed to follow the entire discussion. Since you jumped into the middle without any clue what the discussion had been and thought it wise to call others names, do better next time and bugger off.
I am with the Admiral, there is something on your computer called "Spell Check". This mumble mouth, racist needs to learn how to use it.

I am with the Admiral, there is something on your computer called "Spell Check". This mumble mouth, racist needs to learn how to use it.

Which has nothing to do with the conversation he questioned either. My response was not to him.

Forum List

Back