another black man shot by an off duty cop

I know its tough for the family members and friends to accept the situation -- but it seems the guy had some type of mental break if what the off-duty said is true...

A guy just ran into traffic and jumped on his truck..and used the wiper arm to beat the windshield...

The off-duty cop got out of the truck and shot him.....then called his boss..then called 911....didn't render aid.....someone else was kind enough to render first aid and as she stated -- she wanted his last words to be words of love and compassion....one of the few bright spots to this story.....

Even tho she and other witnesses dispute the account that the man was erratic and jumped on the truck -- the police say different...I did notice the shooter tried to frame the guy he shot as being hostile -- and one of the witnesses strongly rejected it.....Either way, for our fellow board members on here demanding that more and more black folks need to be killed a day -- until they behave -- that would make a great Republican campaign message....definitely will attract more support..you should run with that

well so far they pulled the black box out of car that tells if car hit something. there was reading that it hit anything. and it was black guy that jumpeed on a broke a whiper broke up the guys won sheild. cause the driver would not do it.
The Fayetteville police chief, Gina Hawkins, said data obtained from the “black box” of Hash’s truck revealed that “that vehicle did not impact anything or anyone” but a windshield wiper was torn off and used to break the windshield.

I know its tough for the family members and friends to accept the situation -- but it seems the guy had some type of mental break if what the off-duty said is true...

A guy just ran into traffic and jumped on his truck..and used the wiper arm to beat the windshield...

The off-duty cop got out of the truck and shot him.....then called his boss..then called 911....didn't render aid.....someone else was kind enough to render first aid and as she stated -- she wanted his last words to be words of love and compassion....one of the few bright spots to this story.....

Even tho she and other witnesses dispute the account that the man was erratic and jumped on the truck -- the police say different...I did notice the shooter tried to frame the guy he shot as being hostile -- and one of the witnesses strongly rejected it.....Either way, for our fellow board members on here demanding that more and more black folks need to be killed a day -- until they behave -- that would make a great Republican campaign message....definitely will attract more support..you should run with that

funny none of the so called witnesses were witnesses at all. the black box in cart records no person being hit by the car,. all we got is evidence rthey dude jumped in thew car and beat shit out of wind sheild with whipper he broke. and ther is no charges against the cop. black mans fault for weirding the out like he did.

Last edited:

The "witness" who said that she was a emergency room nurse and was the one supposedly rendering aid but able to figure out where the bullet holes was at is the same stupid woman who contradicted the evidence and the cops version. Don't know if she is an emergency room or any nurse---she seems to emotional and to fat to be one to me---and she has already been snagged lying------

The "witness" who said that she was a emergency room nurse and was the one supposedly rendering aid but able to figure out where the bullet holes was at is the same stupid woman who contradicted the evidence and the cops version. Don't know if she is an emergency room or any nurse---she seems to emotion and to fat to be one to me---and she has already been snagged lying------
these people showed up after it happerned and dude was on the phone with 911. they dont know shit. all evidence show the black man weirded the fuck on out on the deputy and he shot him in self defense. i mean jump on the hood of car break a whipper and bust the shit out of his windown. that just had no choice. black guy was wrong in this. dude was defending himself against this nut. who was prolpably ging beat shit out of him with thar that whipper. All becasue the black dued could not look for traffic and almost got hit. black due was inthe wrong .

Dozens protest in little Fayetteville N.C. but not one single protester after the Capital Police shoot and kill an unarmed (white) woman a year ago. What's going on?

Forum List

Back