another black man shot by an off duty cop

You don't get it. Look at it like he worked at Kroger. Would she know or say if Kroger laid him off? It was not germane. The story was from Fayetteville, if it was an off duty MP would she automatically know if he were relieved of duty back at the post?
Or do you just have something against police?

Then say it's not something she can or will answer at this point, don't lie.

Sunday, Hawkins said she had no idea if the deputy was suspended over the incident.

She is the police chief but has no idea whether he was suspended or not? This is why people don't believe a word the cops say any longer.
Racist like this mumble mouth hag who started this thread does, as long as, black folks are being murdered.

A crazed guy jumps on a cop's a car, attacks and threatened the cops with violence, and gets shot by the cop protecting himself; not sure where the controversy is here. Pretty open and shut case.
tell th at to the black protestors .

Far as I am concerned there are far too few black shootings. We need a couple hundred a day till they either learn to behave like a decent American, killed off, or leave the country.

A crazed guy jumps on a cop's a car, attacks and threatened the cops with violence, and gets shot by the cop protecting himself; not sure where the controversy is here. Pretty open and shut case.
For many protestors, that a cop shot somebody, is enough. Facts don't matter for them.

As I recall, Ashli Babbit wasn't attacking anyBODY. I think she was attacking a window.
bad shoot, cops behined her should have just cuffe her.cop who shot her was black. but you do not see us white
the folks creating havoc in streets like savages. i didnt se her attacking the window in the video either . she juast got blown away at the top of the stairs.

Not me, guns are loud and scary. I'd piss on his leg first to establish dominance, then hold out my hand like I had some food in it. Once he starts sniffing my hand curiously, I'd pet him to gain his trust. Then I'd slip a leash on him.

It always helps to carry some kibble treats in your car just for things occasions like that.
Reminds me of the first time I saw a huge Chinese Chow from a little over a block away. I thought it was a bear, so I turned down that street. PJ was with me. Up close I could see it was a dog and thought boy, he's beautiful. I started to roll the window down saying "Come here boy". That damn thing lunged at the car, hit the door and window, snarling, barking, snapping, slinging froth from his mouth and trying to get at me. Freaked us both out! As I punched the gas, turned to PJ and yelled "G#d Damn, maybe it was a Bear"!!

After all the black : bystanders, children, women, cops murdered by other blacks...really? I'm supposed to do what?

No....there were extenuating circumstances here.
The perp happened to be a negro.
They cannot commit a crime.

No....there were extenuating circumstances here.
The perp happened to be a negro.
They cannot commit a crime.
blacks coment crimes all day long. and this perp was a threat to cop busting the shit out if his car.

Well if somebody jumped on my car and then starts beating on the window with something, I would probably shoot him, too. Sounds like he should walk.
Ya, problem is witness es tell a different story. BCI is investigating let them sort it out it's what they are for.

Far as I am concerned there are far too few black shootings. We need a couple hundred a day till they either learn to behave like a decent American, killed off, or leave the country.
What is stopping you from going out and shooting a couple hundred a day? Oh that's right, like most cowards you are waiting for someone else to go and do it.

Forum List

Back