another black man shot by an off duty cop

so far evidence shows
the cop didnt hit him he jumped on the car and tor offa whipper and proceded to beet the dudes window. cop is on leave why the y envestigate. and of course black people starting shit before the investigation is through. typical.

hmm off deputy cop says black man cut through traffic and jumped on his car and at some point there was altercation were the black man ripped a whipper off the car and beat windows. he is claimng the black dude was hostile so he shot him. investigation is on.

I knew this happened in a blue city before I even clicked on the link.

Then say "That is not something I can address at this moment". She knew whether or not he has been suspended but decided to lie about it.
Suspension might take days to determine, if warranted. Meanwhile the article clearly states the officer was placed on leave. Shouldn't we all wait for due process or are you just convicting him without all the evidence?

Suspension might take days to determine, if warranted. Meanwhile the article clearly states the officer was placed on leave. Shouldn't we all wait for due process or are you just convicting him without all the evidence?

I'm not interested in your mindless rambling. You didn't address what I said, you just rambled.

I'm not interested in your mindless rambling. You didn't address what I said, you just rambled.
No I addressed the fact that not all evidence is in play. You are having a hissy fit and refuse even the notion of rational discussion. Keep whining, no doubt some two bit race hustler will show up and justify your emotional breakdown.

Isn't that what Horseshitting is doing? That mumble mouth hag is complaining about black folks jumping the gun, but she is already claiming the black man was in the wrong.

Isn't that what Horseshitting is doing? That mumble mouth hag is complaining about black folks jumping the gun, but she is already claiming the black man was in the wrong.
I'm waiting for more evidence. I make no claim nor take responsibility for the words of others.

In saying the Police Chief is lying, without proof is attacking the integrity of a third person who was not involved in the shooting. That is exactly the type of nonsense that has exasperated these situations.

well so far they pulled the black box out of car that tells if car hit something. there was reading that it hit anything. and it was black guy that jumpeed on a broke a whiper broke up the guys won sheild. cause the driver would not do it.

I knew this happened in a blue city before I even clicked on the link.

Forum List

Back