another black man shot by an off duty cop

This is the perfect example of "dead men tell no tales." The last person standing is the person who will make up the narrative. The only question is, whether or not the crime scene investigators will find anything that will tell the actual story.

This is the perfect example of "dead men tell no tales." The last person standing is the person who will make up the narrative. The only question is, whether or not the crime scene investigators will find anything that will tell the actual story.
What possible explanation could there be for breaking off a piece of a stranger’s car and pounding on the window with it? The only possible explanation is that he was a dangerous madman.

If you act like a dangerous madman, attack someone, and said someone is armed, you’re gonna get shot.

OH STOP IT...tired of the spin. The cars black box and a real witness not the crazy supposed ER nurse confirm the cops version.

Then say "That is not something I can address at this moment". She knew whether or not he has been suspended but decided to lie about it.
What makes you think she lied about it? Usually a cop would be suspended after he shoots a perp. Its standard procedure, but in this case it happened off duty, so its much more of a gray area. They may or may not have the authority to suspend him, which is something for lawyers to decide, not her.

What makes you think she lied about it? Usually a cop would be suspended after he shoots a perp. Its standard procedure, but in this case it happened off duty, so its much more of a gray area. They may or may not have the authority to suspend him, which is something for lawyers to decide, not her.

I have no requirement to address something that has nothing to do with what I said. As police chief she either knows whether he was suspended or she is out of touch with the force. Either way does not look good.

I never said anything about whether she had the authority.

I have no requirement to address something that has nothing to do with what I said. As police chief she either knows whether he was suspended or she is out of touch with the force. Either way does not look good.

I never said anything about whether she had the authority.
Police Chiefs dont have the answer to every question. That would be preposterous.

What possible explanation could there be for breaking off a piece of a stranger’s car and pounding on the window with it? The only possible explanation is that he was a dangerous madman.

If you act like a dangerous madman, attack someone, and said someone is armed, you’re gonna get shot.

That's what he claims. The forensic evidence will tell us the real truth.

OH STOP IT...tired of the spin. The cars black box and a real witness not the crazy supposed ER nurse confirm the cops version.

I agree, i'm also tired of the spin. That's what you're doing right now.

Forum List

Back