Another black man speaking truth that will offend white leftist patronizing racist hypocrites.

Nothing here so see. Black man, white wife says racism doesn't exist. Thats novel! Its only in the mind he says. Then he says and I quote, "is there racism? Of course there is!" smh

You simpletons gets roped in by the same black, conservative archetype every single time. And they're always "geniuses".

He just wants a white pat on the back and a buttermilk biscuit.

Great stuff here. Share it with others. The white cultural marxist propaganda is vicious, intolerant and unmerciful.

Speak truth.

White leftists are the worst of the bunch. They do all the parroting in the name of "equality", which is code they're scared of black people and need a cause to add meaning to their pitiful lives.

Nothing here so see. Black man, white wife says racism doesn't exist. Thats novel! Its only in the mind he says. Then he says and I quote, "is there racism? Of course there is!" smh

You simpletons gets roped in by the same black, conservative archetype every single time. And they're always "geniuses".

Wow another racist White Democrat who thinks all Blacks should be on the Democratic Plantation shut the fuck up and be happy :rolleyes:

Same negro archetype? Funny, how a lilly white boy like you wouldn't last a day in the hood I grew up in. That is for sure.

Only problem with snapping the neck of a pathetic disgusting know it all spoiled trust fund college know it all patronizing racist like you is it would be too easy.

Same negro archetype? Funny, how a lilly white boy like you wouldn't last a day in the hood I grew up in. That is for sure.

Only problem with snapping the neck of a pathetic disgusting know it all spoiled trust fund college know it all patronizing racist like you is it would be too easy.

Yippeee another internet tough guy! Ohh what will I do?

I grew up in the MIA so fuck your hood!

Wow another racist White Democrat who thinks all Blacks should be on the Democratic Plantation shut the fuck up and be happy :rolleyes:
Except I'm not white. I'm black. Did the word "archetype" throw you off?

Just curious.

The U.S. is the only white-majority country in the world to elect a black president.

Immigration patterns prove that blacks born in Africa would rather live in the U.S. than in Africa.

Except I'm not white. I'm black. Did the word "archetype" throw you off?

Just curious.
You are an absolute embarrassment to actual Africans. Actual Africans are sickened by the ignorance of black Americans as a result of white liberal propaganda.

Tell me what you know about the Trans-Sahara slave trade or the Barbary Coast slave trade. Don't care? Of course not.

Here is another question for you. Why is it that black Americans are not fleeing this country in droves and mass numbers if cops were really targeting you worse than ever? Do you know the actual statistics with that false claim by your white leftist massas? No? Don't care?

Tell us the archetype moron if you are not attempting to flee this racist country? Over 40k black millionaires in this country. Look up how many countries can claim that.

There are 54 countries in Africa, is there close 40 thousand black millionaires on that whole continent?

Don't care? Of course not.

You truly are an embarrassment to the world that sees your overly privileged spoiled asses have so much opportunity and you allow your white left wing massas who couldn't care less about you if they tried convince your ass is a victim.

It's pathetic. You are pathetic. Now, call me a racist and get it over with for not coddling your spoiled ass.

Wake up idiot.

Forum List

Back