Another "Christian" caught with an Ashley Madison account, sez he is forgiven, Hallelujah!

This is Sam Radar, who is a youtube Christian "star"-vlogger, if you will.

Viral Christian Pregnancy YouTuber Sam Rader Had a Paid Ashley Madison Account

Much more at the link above.

Mega vlogger Sam Radar, bastion of good, pure Christian principles, has now put out a youtube video proclaiming that Jesus has already forgiven him, that his sin of being known as “Dirtylittlesecretman28" on Ashley Madison is completely washed away.... not a bit of humility to be seen in that video:

Once again, we see a "Christian" confess to something and have his wife (who looked just delighted to be there, n'est ce pas??) next to him to tell us essentially 'well, screw you, I got forgiveness, let's go hate us some gay people or other minorities or good stuff like that, amen!'.

Gotta say, "Christian" charlatans (and apparently, there are a lot of them out there) have got a good racket going, there...

Oh, and then there is this, too....

*FACEPALM*

And yes, grumpy people of USMB, this IS a current event. And it's a real story. And it's linked, more than once.

Well it looks like you caught a live one there. It sure looks like a hard to stomach kind of resolution to the transgression.

You could be right in this case (not my call), but are you thinking all of us Christians are living in a fantasy world because of the phonies in our midst?

Here is what a Catholic would say about this. We would have NO IDEA what might become of such a man. When people die they either go to heaven, hell or purgatory. Our conduct here on earth is of paramount importance in making that determination. Our faith and prayers, if genuine and despite our wickedness, very much plays a part as well. But it alone cannot save us if we remain a terrible person in too many ways.

Ps – most Jewish sects still believe in an afterlife whether they consider it a principle focus or mission while alive or not.

Last edited:
So some guy cheated on his wife??? BREAKING NEWS FOLKS!!

bucs90

Nope. Not "some guy" and you know it.

Fundie thumpers, yammering about what put upon victims they are with their tax breaks and constitutional protection, always preaching about how others should live, working so hard to take basic rights away from others, hiding and protecting child predators, poachers, draft dodgers, slimy politicians and worse -

All while lying, cheating and stealing.

And the hypocritical RWs stand in line to defend and support them.

It's between him, God....and his wife. May God help him with his wife

You DO have a sense of humor.

... lying hypocrite that you are ...

I'd return fire but I hear you run and tattle...typical weak left loon

Two words for you:

Bill

and

Clinton.

You yammer on and on about how the Clinton's private life is your business. You judge when it suits your agenda.

Bill Clinton was lying under oath in order to deny a woman her day in court. His further transgressions were found during the discovery process used by all lawyers.

bucs90

Fundie thumpers, yammering about what put upon victims they are with their tax breaks and constitutional protection, always preaching about how others should live, working so hard to take basic rights away from others, hiding and protecting child predators, poachers, draft dodgers, slimy politicians and worse -

1,500 Federal employees logging onto AM during work hours from government computers

It's between him, God....and his wife. May God help him with his wife

You DO have a sense of humor.

... lying hypocrite that you are ...

I'd return fire but I hear you run and tattle...typical weak left loon

Two words for you:

Bill

and

Clinton.

You yammer on and on about how the Clinton's private life is your business. You judge when it suits your agenda.

Bill Clinton was lying under oath in order to deny a woman her day in court. His further transgressions were found during the discovery process used by all lawyers.

He wasn't preaching to others about how they should behave. That makes it his ad his wife's business.

Quit being a Peeping Tom.

bucs90

1,500 Federal employees logging onto AM during work hours from government computers

You really think they were all fundie nutters?

No comparison unless every single one of them was also preaching to others about how they should live.

For the gazillionth time, its the HYPOCRISY of the thumpers wanting to control the lives of others while being lying cheats and child molesters themselves.

Post PROOF of those you accuse.

PROOF.

The popular Christian vlogger Sam Rader—best known for “surprising” his wife with her own positive pregnancy test in a viral video—had a paid account on the cheating website Ashley Madison in 2013, the Daily Mail reports. Sam is a leader in a new industry of online evangelism, posting daily videos of his upstanding, Jesus-loving family for hundreds of thousands of subscribers.
Sam, whose new “manager” told the Daily Mail from a vlogger conference in Seattle that “we are not going to comment on this right now,” has done such a good job marketing his Christian family values on YouTube that he quit his job this month to vlog full time. (We reached out to Sam for comment but have not heard back.) Though his latest pregnancy stunt video was controversial, Sam has built a real, loyal following preaching the bible and vlogging about wanting to be a “good man” to his wife of almost six years, Nia—the kind of “man I want [my daughter] to marry.”..

...The Daily Mail notes that someone using a credit card belonging to a “Samuel Rader,” with a billing address that matches the Raders’ home in Terrell, Texas—a home that is featured in almost every video Sam posts—made several payments on Ashley Madison beginning in September 2013, including two payments of $189. The domain of the email address used to create the account, “becausethatswhy.com”, was registered by Samuel Rader in 2011. (PerezHilton.com also notes the email evidence.)

The Twitter account below first discovered that Sam’s credit card information was among the data released online in the wake of the hack on Ashley Madison’s servers.

Mega vlogger Sam Radar, bastion of good, pure Christian principles, has now put out a youtube video proclaiming that Jesus has already forgiven him, that his sin of being known as “Dirtylittlesecretman28" on Ashley Madison is completely washed away.... not a bit of humility to be seen in that video:

Once again, we see a "Christian" confess to something and have his wife (who looked just delighted to be there, n'est ce pas??) next to him to tell us essentially 'well, screw you, I got forgiveness, let's go hate us some gay people or other minorities or good stuff like that, amen!'.

Gotta say, "Christian" charlatans (and apparently, there are a lot of them out there) have got a good racket going, there...

*FACEPALM*

And yes, grumpy people of USMB, this IS a current event.

:D

I'm sure you and no one else heard of this man and his wife before. As a Christian, I fully understand and have no problem with his apology. I know our Heavenly Father has forgiven him. Nothing more needs to be said.

One good thing. In order for you to bring this to us via his vlog, YOU and everyone here has been able to hear him witness to you the saving power Of Christ Jesus. Repent and ask Jesus to come into your heart.

If only "Christians" would be as kind and forgiving to other people as they expect to be so immediately forgiven by G-d......

it's really quite an interesting phenomenon.

Actually, I did hear of the guy before, because he already misused his 5 year old daughter in one of his many (per day) youtube videos to get her to say that all things gay are evil.

My own daughter is 8, and there is no way she is mentally far enough along to be deciding and discussing deep sexual issues. But I guess it's ok for "Christians" to abuse their children and to use them for propaganda purposes.

So, yeah, I have already known of this guy.

How's your Ashley Madison account coming along?

Christians? you must must have been outraged by this? or you're a hypocrite?

You seem to think because someone claims to be a Christian then they never have sinned. Got news for ya, that is why Christ died on the cross, because even Christians are imperfect, and needed forgiveness. The good Lord knows I am imperfect. But as a Christian I know I should try to live up to the tenets set forth for us.

*FACEPALM*

And yes, grumpy people of USMB, this IS a current event. And it's a real story. And it's linked, more than once.

Why do you always have to attack the faith of President Obama?

You're just a racist who hates our black Christian President.

There you are, of course, quite wrong. I am not attacking a faith at all. The tenets of Christianity are really wonderful in their core.

It's the hypocrites who claim to be "Christian" and then do this shit - I attack THEM.

Hope we got that cleared up, now, assuming that you have at least a little power of discernment.

Thank you for your testimony. I love it because the jesus haters here have to read it.

Where are the "Jesus Haters"? Please show them to me.

Your friend the fake Jew
guno

The popular Christian vlogger Sam Rader—best known for “surprising” his wife with her own positive pregnancy test in a viral video—had a paid account on the cheating website Ashley Madison in 2013, the Daily Mail reports. Sam is a leader in a new industry of online evangelism, posting daily videos of his upstanding, Jesus-loving family for hundreds of thousands of subscribers.
Sam, whose new “manager” told the Daily Mail from a vlogger conference in Seattle that “we are not going to comment on this right now,” has done such a good job marketing his Christian family values on YouTube that he quit his job this month to vlog full time. (We reached out to Sam for comment but have not heard back.) Though his latest pregnancy stunt video was controversial, Sam has built a real, loyal following preaching the bible and vlogging about wanting to be a “good man” to his wife of almost six years, Nia—the kind of “man I want [my daughter] to marry.”..

...The Daily Mail notes that someone using a credit card belonging to a “Samuel Rader,” with a billing address that matches the Raders’ home in Terrell, Texas—a home that is featured in almost every video Sam posts—made several payments on Ashley Madison beginning in September 2013, including two payments of $189. The domain of the email address used to create the account, “becausethatswhy.com”, was registered by Samuel Rader in 2011. (PerezHilton.com also notes the email evidence.)

The Twitter account below first discovered that Sam’s credit card information was among the data released online in the wake of the hack on Ashley Madison’s servers.

*FACEPALM*

So who's worst? the Christian on the web-site? or the Jewish founder and owner?:eusa_think: There's something about selective outrage that bugs me.:slap:

That Jewish clergy is afraid to take him on is troubling. Ashley Madison is wrong and Biderman should be ashamed of himself as a man, a father and a Jew, but apparently I’m the only one willing to tell him to his face

Ashley Madison & Noel Biderman: Will a Rabbi Take Them On? | Keeping the Faith

Forum List

Back