Another "Christian" caught with an Ashley Madison account, sez he is forgiven, Hallelujah!

You know why Christ died on the cross? Because he knew we are all sinners and needed forgiveness.

The bible says its cuz his daddy threw a little tantrum and murdered him.
Fact is that he committed some crime and was punished by the authority of the time.

Most people are not "sinners" and no, they don't "need forgiveness".
Yes, there are people who break the law and people who harm others but most don't.
The christian idea of original sin that everyone is a lowly sinner is very debasing and found nowhere in Judaism , it is a christian concept introduced by paul .

This is a parody but very close to the mark:

Friends, as True Christians®, we are obliged to try to save as many lost souls as we can. In witnessing at our country club to Catholics, Episcopalians, Presbyterians, Democrats and other unsaved trash, Heather and I have heard time and again from people who are leery of our faith because they think life as a born-again Christian would be difficult. They actually think our lives are complicated. This gross misconception will ensure that countless people we know will wind up in Hell, roasting on one of Satan’s many pitchforks, as their privates burn to a crisp. We must all spread the message that being a saved Christian isn’t hard at all. In fact, it’s the easiest lifestyle imaginable.

Start out by letting your unsaved friends know they need not have courage to become a Christian. In fact, it is precisely because they lack courage that many of our brothers and sisters became Christians. We all fear death. We all fear the unknown. We all fear the possibility there may be nothing after this mortal life. Psychologists and 12-step programs teach people to confront these fears head-on and overcome them. But True Christians® know better. In fact, our faith uses these fears to induce people to join our ranks. We say, “Of course, you fear death, as well you should, because not only is death the end of this life, but it is the beginning of eternal torment and pain. But if you accept Jesus, there is no death, but only everlasting life in utopia.” Why should anyone have to confront his fears when our faith promises an afterlife of all good and no bad?

Let your unsaved friends know they don’t need self-esteem to be Christians. In fact, self-esteem is a barrier to salvation. Christians don’t think positively about ourselves, for our faith teaches that we are miserable beings, born into sin. Every one of us is so despicable that we deserve to burn in flames forever. It is only by the grace of God that we will wind up in Heaven—we have certainly done nothing to deserve to be there. Christians take no pride in anything we accomplish on Earth, for worldly accomplishments are evil (1 John 2:16; 1 Timothy 3:6). True Christians®, like many psychiatric outpatients, think of ourselves as totally undeserving, wretched beings, who are lucky God has decided to spare us. In other words, one needn’t seek psychiatric help and eliminate feelings of self-doubt and worthlessness to be a Christian. Those emotions are the essence of our faith and a key to our salvation.

Let your unsaved friends know, as Christians, they won’t have to worry about or deal with their problems. Are they poverty-stricken? Illiterate? In ill health? In an abusive relationship? Secular thought would have them seek education, job training, a healthier lifestyle and divorce to overcome these problems. But True Christians® know better. We tell them they shouldn’t be ashamed of their plight at all. In fact, they should be proud to be disenfranchised. After all, the meek, the poor, the hungry and the persecuted are blessed (Matthew 5:3-6). They will be rewarded in Heaven for their suffering on Earth. Become a Christian and you will no longer feel compelled to cope or deal with your mortal problems.

Finally, let your unsaved friends know they needn’t be good people to become Christians. Our faith teaches that we all come up short—we all sin. But by accepting Jesus, all our sins are forgiven – both our sins of the past and the ones we will inevitably commit in the future! In fact, even those committing the most evil acts imaginable will still go to Heaven, so long as they are saved.

The bottom line is that being a Christian is the easiest lifestyle one could ever adopt. You need no courage, no self-esteem and no motivation. In fact, those lacking anything other than the abject desire for something better than what they now have are prime candidates for salvation. Typically, these people turn to alcohol, drugs, sex, food or some other vice. Those crutches cause liver cirrhosis, heart attacks, venereal disease and obesity. Christianity has none of those ill side effects. It’s sugar-free, fat-free and Satan-free.

With this message in hand, you should have no difficulty dramatically improving the success of your witnessing and gaining new entrants to the church. After all, once your friends know that the characteristics of which they are most ashamed are precisely the characteristics that make up a True Christian®, they should have no trouble substituting Jesus for the bottle.

Being A Christian Is Easy As Pie! (Sermon By Brother Harry Hardwick)

Last edited:
This is Sam Radar, who is a youtube Christian "star"-vlogger, if you will.

Viral Christian Pregnancy YouTuber Sam Rader Had a Paid Ashley Madison Account

The popular Christian vlogger Sam Rader—best known for “surprising” his wife with her own positive pregnancy test in a viral video—had a paid account on the cheating website Ashley Madison in 2013, the Daily Mail reports. Sam is a leader in a new industry of online evangelism, posting daily videos of his upstanding, Jesus-loving family for hundreds of thousands of subscribers.
Sam, whose new “manager” told the Daily Mail from a vlogger conference in Seattle that “we are not going to comment on this right now,” has done such a good job marketing his Christian family values on YouTube that he quit his job this month to vlog full time. (We reached out to Sam for comment but have not heard back.) Though his latest pregnancy stunt video was controversial, Sam has built a real, loyal following preaching the bible and vlogging about wanting to be a “good man” to his wife of almost six years, Nia—the kind of “man I want [my daughter] to marry.”..

...The Daily Mail notes that someone using a credit card belonging to a “Samuel Rader,” with a billing address that matches the Raders’ home in Terrell, Texas—a home that is featured in almost every video Sam posts—made several payments on Ashley Madison beginning in September 2013, including two payments of $189. The domain of the email address used to create the account, “becausethatswhy.com”, was registered by Samuel Rader in 2011. (PerezHilton.com also notes the email evidence.)

The Twitter account below first discovered that Sam’s credit card information was among the data released online in the wake of the hack on Ashley Madison’s servers.

Much more at the link above.

Mega vlogger Sam Radar, bastion of good, pure Christian principles, has now put out a youtube video proclaiming that Jesus has already forgiven him, that his sin of being known as “Dirtylittlesecretman28" on Ashley Madison is completely washed away.... not a bit of humility to be seen in that video:

Once again, we see a "Christian" confess to something and have his wife (who looked just delighted to be there, n'est ce pas??) next to him to tell us essentially 'well, screw you, I got forgiveness, let's go hate us some gay people or other minorities or good stuff like that, amen!'.

Gotta say, "Christian" charlatans (and apparently, there are a lot of them out there) have got a good racket going, there...

Oh, and then there is this, too....

*FACEPALM*

And yes, grumpy people of USMB, this IS a current event.

:D

I'm sure you and no one else heard of this man and his wife before. As a Christian, I fully understand and have no problem with his apology. I know our Heavenly Father has forgiven him. Nothing more needs to be said.

One good thing. In order for you to bring this to us via his vlog, YOU and everyone here has been able to hear him witness to you the saving power Of Christ Jesus. Repent and ask Jesus to come into your heart.

If only "Christians" would be as kind and forgiving to other people as they expect to be so immediately forgiven by G-d......

it's really quite an interesting phenomenon.

Actually, I did hear of the guy before, because he already misused his 5 year old daughter in one of his many (per day) youtube videos to get her to say that all things gay are evil.

My own daughter is 8, and there is no way she is mentally far enough along to be deciding and discussing deep sexual issues. But I guess it's ok for "Christians" to abuse their children and to use them for propaganda purposes.

So, yeah, I have already known of this guy.

How's your Ashley Madison account coming along?
. Don't have one.
I never heard of Ashley Madison before finding out that liberal democrat U.S. Government workers were browsing and tweeting on their pages during work hours.

So, only liberals work for the govt and only liberals cheat on their spouses?

You know why Christ died on the cross? Because he knew we are all sinners and needed forgiveness.
guno tags every post that witnesses the power of Jesus Christ as "funny". It doesn't matter, because he still has to read the post and it proves the message gets thru to him.

God works in mysterious ways.

Your "god" doesn't "work" at all.

[
What an ignorant thing to write.
Post a link to where fundies are being marched into gas ovens. For that matter, post a link proving the "passion" of real or phony christians.
Would being marched out into the desert in groups of 50, told to kneel down while the ISIS member standing behind you hacks your head off for being a Christian, substitute for the ovens?

One has nothing to do with the other. Not all who are murdered by ISIL are "christian". Most victims of radical Islam are Muslim.

ISIL says their way is the only way, murders and its done. Your god says his way is the only way and if you don't go along with that, you suffer being burned alive for all of eternity.

so another Christian basing thread. how many lefties was caught on this?

and the left/democrats claim they are so tolerant and NOT BIGOTS or racist.

You decide

Oh hush, dingbat.

This thread is all about the fundie/christian/family values "sanctity of marriage".

:eusa_angel:
Christians are not without sin. The man even admitted that, as all Christians will admit that Truth. It is the unholy atheists and cynical liberals who hold Christians to standards they themselves would never permit.

No, "all Christians will [NOT] admit that Truth".

In this case, in the Duggar case, in ALL cases where there is wrongdoing, they get caught FIRST and then, grudgingly admit to it. Atheists are certainly capable of doing the same.

The Duggar case is very typical in that after he was first caught "sinning", he kept right on doing it.

The only real difference between christians and atheists is that the christians say they're forgivenby some imaginary, invisible creature in the sky.

Fact is that he committed some crime and was punished by the authority of the time.

Yes, there are people who break the law and people who harm others but most don't.
The christian idea of original sin that everyone is a lowly sinner is very debasing and found nowhere in Judaism , it is a christian concept introduced by paul .

Their god gave them food to eat and then punishes all of the humans, forever and ever because Adam ate it.

Or something like that.

Kinda depends on which version one wants to believe but apparently, they all believe newborn babies are just chocked full of sin. That's just sick.

And yes, grumpy people of USMB, this IS a current event. And it's a real story. And it's linked, more than once.

makes me wonder how many non Christian GOD hating atheists like yourself are on that site and links you provided ?? :up:

And yes, grumpy people of USMB, this IS a current event. And it's a real story. And it's linked, more than once.

makes me wonder how many non Christian GOD hating atheists like yourself are on that site and links you provided ?? :up:

You think that big font size and bolded print makes your message any more cogent? It doesn't. I am anything but an atheist. You sure love to get personal, now don't you...

What???? This has to be the most clueless post ever made. The Romans put Him to death. Blasphemy wasn't a Roman crime. What crime did he commit?

Their god gave them food to eat and then punishes all of the humans, forever and ever because Adam ate it.

Or something like that.

Kinda depends on which version one wants to believe but apparently, they all believe newborn babies are just chocked full of sin. That's just sick.

Yes how insane is that ? And they built an entire industry on it

The popular Christian vlogger Sam Rader—best known for “surprising” his wife with her own positive pregnancy test in a viral video—had a paid account on the cheating website Ashley Madison in 2013, the Daily Mail reports. Sam is a leader in a new industry of online evangelism, posting daily videos of his upstanding, Jesus-loving family for hundreds of thousands of subscribers.
Sam, whose new “manager” told the Daily Mail from a vlogger conference in Seattle that “we are not going to comment on this right now,” has done such a good job marketing his Christian family values on YouTube that he quit his job this month to vlog full time. (We reached out to Sam for comment but have not heard back.) Though his latest pregnancy stunt video was controversial, Sam has built a real, loyal following preaching the bible and vlogging about wanting to be a “good man” to his wife of almost six years, Nia—the kind of “man I want [my daughter] to marry.”..

...The Daily Mail notes that someone using a credit card belonging to a “Samuel Rader,” with a billing address that matches the Raders’ home in Terrell, Texas—a home that is featured in almost every video Sam posts—made several payments on Ashley Madison beginning in September 2013, including two payments of $189. The domain of the email address used to create the account, “becausethatswhy.com”, was registered by Samuel Rader in 2011. (PerezHilton.com also notes the email evidence.)

The Twitter account below first discovered that Sam’s credit card information was among the data released online in the wake of the hack on Ashley Madison’s servers.

Mega vlogger Sam Radar, bastion of good, pure Christian principles, has now put out a youtube video proclaiming that Jesus has already forgiven him, that his sin of being known as “Dirtylittlesecretman28" on Ashley Madison is completely washed away.... not a bit of humility to be seen in that video:

Once again, we see a "Christian" confess to something and have his wife (who looked just delighted to be there, n'est ce pas??) next to him to tell us essentially 'well, screw you, I got forgiveness, let's go hate us some gay people or other minorities or good stuff like that, amen!'.

Gotta say, "Christian" charlatans (and apparently, there are a lot of them out there) have got a good racket going, there...

*FACEPALM*

I'm sure you and no one else heard of this man and his wife before. As a Christian, I fully understand and have no problem with his apology. I know our Heavenly Father has forgiven him. Nothing more needs to be said.

One good thing. In order for you to bring this to us via his vlog, YOU and everyone here has been able to hear him witness to you the saving power Of Christ Jesus. Repent and ask Jesus to come into your heart.

If only "Christians" would be as kind and forgiving to other people as they expect to be so immediately forgiven by G-d......

Actually, I did hear of the guy before, because he already misused his 5 year old daughter in one of his many (per day) youtube videos to get her to say that all things gay are evil.

My own daughter is 8, and there is no way she is mentally far enough along to be deciding and discussing deep sexual issues. But I guess it's ok for "Christians" to abuse their children and to use them for propaganda purposes.

. Don't have one.
I never heard of Ashley Madison before finding out that liberal democrat U.S. Government workers were browsing and tweeting on their pages during work hours.

guno tags every post that witnesses the power of Jesus Christ as "funny". It doesn't matter, because he still has to read the post and it proves the message gets thru to him.

[
Post a link to where fundies are being marched into gas ovens. For that matter, post a link proving the "passion" of real or phony christians.
Would being marched out into the desert in groups of 50, told to kneel down while the ISIS member standing behind you hacks your head off for being a Christian, substitute for the ovens?

One has nothing to do with the other. Not all who are murdered by ISIL are "christian". Most victims of radical Islam are Muslim.

ISIL says their way is the only way, murders and its done. Your god says his way is the only way and if you don't go along with that, you suffer being burned alive for all of eternity.

You decide

Oh hush, dingbat.

This thread is all about the fundie/christian/family values "sanctity of marriage".

Christians are not without sin. The man even admitted that, as all Christians will admit that Truth. It is the unholy atheists and cynical liberals who hold Christians to standards they themselves would never permit.

In this case, in the Duggar case, in ALL cases where there is wrongdoing, they get caught FIRST and then, grudgingly admit to it. Atheists are certainly capable of doing the same.

The Duggar case is very typical in that after he was first caught "sinning", he kept right on doing it.

The only real difference between christians and atheists is that the christians say they're forgivenby some imaginary, invisible creature in the sky.

hmmm seems you're not only an atheist, but you're an ISiS apologist too. Discounting Christians being targeted. Fucking wow...fucking wow.

*FACEPALM*

. Don't have one.

[

You decide

Oh hush, dingbat.

hmmm seems you're not only an atheist, but you're an ISiS apologist too. Discounting Christians being targeted. Fucking wow...fucking wow.

Oh bullshit.

You will never find a post by me that "apologizes" for ISIL or that says they don't kill christians.

You're a liar. You lie a lot. What does your god say about that?

Or something like that.

Religion is the most financially successful scam of all time.

Adherents pay and pay and pay and then die without ever getting anything in return.

Or something like that.

Religion is the most financially successful scam of all time.

Adherents pay and pay and pay and then die without ever getting anything in return.
Kissing Hank's Ass
hanksass.gif
This morning there was a knock at my door. When I answered the door I found a well groomed, nicely dressed couple. The man spoke first:

John: "Hi! I'm John, and this is Mary."

Mary: "Hi! We're here to invite you to come kiss Hank's ass with us."

Me: "Pardon me?! What are you talking about? Who's Hank, and why would I want to kiss His ass?"

John: "If you kiss Hank's ass, He'll give you a million dollars; and if you don't, He'll kick the shit out of you."

Me: "What? Is this some sort of bizarre mob shake-down?"

John: "Hank is a billionaire philanthropist. Hank built this town. Hank owns this town. He can do whatever He wants, and what He wants is to give you a million dollars, but He can't until you kiss His ass."

Me: "That doesn't make any sense. Why..."

Mary: "Who are you to question Hank's gift? Don't you want a million dollars? Isn't it worth a little kiss on the ass?"

Me: "Well maybe, if it's legit, but..."

John: "Then come kiss Hank's ass with us."

Me: "Do you kiss Hank's ass often?"

Mary: "Oh yes, all the time..."

Me: "And has He given you a million dollars?"

John: "Well no. You don't actually get the money until you leave town."

Me: "So why don't you just leave town now?"

Mary: "You can't leave until Hank tells you to, or you don't get the money, and He kicks the shit out of you."

Me: "Do you know anyone who kissed Hank's ass, left town, and got the million dollars?"

John: "My mother kissed Hank's ass for years. She left town last year, and I'm sure she got the money."

Me: "Haven't you talked to her since then?"

John: "Of course not, Hank doesn't allow it."

Me: "So what makes you think He'll actually give you the money if you've never talked to anyone who got the money?"

Mary: "Well, He gives you a little bit before you leave. Maybe you'll get a raise, maybe you'll win a small lotto, maybe you'll just find a twenty-dollar bill on the street."

Me: "What's that got to do with Hank?"

John: "Hank has certain 'connections.'"

Me: "I'm sorry, but this sounds like some sort of bizarre con game."

John: "But it's a million dollars, can you really take the chance? And remember, if you don't kiss Hank's ass He'll kick the shit out of you."

Me: "Maybe if I could see Hank, talk to Him, get the details straight from Him..."

Mary: "No one sees Hank, no one talks to Hank."

Me: "Then how do you kiss His ass?"

John: "Sometimes we just blow Him a kiss, and think of His ass. Other times we kiss Karl's ass, and he passes it on."

Me: "Who's Karl?"

Mary: "A friend of ours. He's the one who taught us all about kissing Hank's ass. All we had to do was take him out to dinner a few times."

Me: "And you just took his word for it when he said there was a Hank, that Hank wanted you to kiss His ass, and that Hank would reward you?"

John: "Oh no! Karl has a letter he got from Hank years ago explaining the whole thing. Here's a copy; see for yourself."

From the Desk of Karl
  1. Kiss Hank's ass and He'll give you a million dollars when you leave town.
  2. Use alcohol in moderation.
  3. Kick the shit out of people who aren't like you.
  4. Eat right.
  5. Hank dictated this list Himself.
  6. The moon is made of green cheese.
  7. Everything Hank says is right.
  8. Wash your hands after going to the bathroom.
  9. Don't use alcohol.
  10. Eat your wieners on buns, no condiments.
  11. Kiss Hank's ass or He'll kick the shit out of you.
Me: "This appears to be written on Karl's letterhead."

Mary: "Hank didn't have any paper."

Me: "I have a hunch that if we checked we'd find this is Karl's handwriting."

John: "Of course, Hank dictated it."

Me: "I thought you said no one gets to see Hank?"

Mary: "Not now, but years ago He would talk to some people."

Me: "I thought you said He was a philanthropist. What sort of philanthropist kicks the shit out of people just because they're different?"

Mary: "It's what Hank wants, and Hank's always right."

Me: "How do you figure that?"

Mary: "Item 7 says 'Everything Hank says is right.' That's good enough for me!"

Me: "Maybe your friend Karl just made the whole thing up."

John: "No way! Item 5 says 'Hank dictated this list himself.' Besides, item 2 says 'Use alcohol in moderation,' Item 4 says 'Eat right,' and item 8 says 'Wash your hands after going to the bathroom.' Everyone knows those things are right, so the rest must be true, too."

Me: "But 9 says 'Don't use alcohol.' which doesn't quite go with item 2, and 6 says 'The moon is made of green cheese,' which is just plain wrong."

John: "There's no contradiction between 9 and 2, 9 just clarifies 2. As far as 6 goes, you've never been to the moon, so you can't say for sure."

Me: "Scientists have pretty firmly established that the moon is made of rock..."

Mary: "But they don't know if the rock came from the Earth, or from out of space, so it could just as easily be green cheese."

Me: "I'm not really an expert, but I think the theory that the Moon was somehow 'captured' by the Earth has been discounted*. Besides, not knowing where the rock came from doesn't make it cheese."

John: "Ha! You just admitted that scientists make mistakes, but we know Hank is always right!"

Me: "We do?"

Mary: "Of course we do, Item 7 says so."

Me: "You're saying Hank's always right because the list says so, the list is right because Hank dictated it, and we know that Hank dictated it because the list says so. That's circular logic, no different than saying 'Hank's right because He says He's right.'"

John: "Now you're getting it! It's so rewarding to see someone come around to Hank's way of thinking."

Me: "But...oh, never mind. What's the deal with wieners?"

Mary: She blushes.

John: "Wieners, in buns, no condiments. It's Hank's way. Anything else is wrong."

Me: "What if I don't have a bun?"

John: "No bun, no wiener. A wiener without a bun is wrong."

Me: "No relish? No Mustard?"

Mary: She looks positively stricken.

John: He's shouting. "There's no need for such language! Condiments of any kind are wrong!"

Me: "So a big pile of sauerkraut with some wieners chopped up in it would be out of the question?"

Mary: Sticks her fingers in her ears."I am not listening to this. La la la, la la, la la la."

John: "That's disgusting. Only some sort of evil deviant would eat that..."

Me: "It's good! I eat it all the time."

Mary: She faints.

John: He catches Mary. "Well, if I'd known you were one of those I wouldn't have wasted my time. When Hank kicks the shit out of you I'll be there, counting my money and laughing. I'll kiss Hank's ass for you, you bunless cut-wienered kraut-eater."

With this, John dragged Mary to their waiting car, and sped off.

Yes the southern cross groveling crackers sure do have those fine Christian family "values"

*FACEPALM*

I would bet my last frickin dollar that 99% of the men caught.....all church going bible toting conservative christians.....and this you can bank on.

The point of the thread is that anti-Christians need no morals and just suck off of the order created by those who at least attempt to apply morals.
Let's just do away with morals altogether and watch anti-christian lefty hypocrites whine to death about it.

So some guy cheated on his wife??? BREAKING NEWS FOLKS!!
Another christian hypocrite. Now theyre pretending cheating is not a sin. GOP family values.

Conservatives are the only creatures on the planet, who by far sins more than any damn body...but always always manages to slither to redemption with a I'm sorry...next? Such fuckin hypocrites the whole lot.

So some guy cheated on his wife??? BREAKING NEWS FOLKS!!
Another christian hypocrite. Now theyre pretending cheating is not a sin. GOP family values.

Conservatives are the only creatures on the planet, who by far sins more than any damn body...but always always manages to slither to redemption with a I'm sorry...next? Such fuckin hypocrites the whole lot.

Got a link for that BS? Of course you don't...so why say it?

Forum List

Back