Another "Christian" caught with an Ashley Madison account, sez he is forgiven, Hallelujah!

so another Christian basing thread. how many lefties was caught on this?

and the left/democrats claim they are so tolerant and NOT BIGOTS or racist.

You decide

Oh hush, dingbat.

This thread is all about the fundie/christian/family values "sanctity of marriage".

:eusa_angel:

Well I guess there's just nothing quite as savory as sticking your nose in some Christian dirty laundry and getting a really good whiff. Must be intoxicating.

I really don't give a fuck personally. Why should it matter to anyone else?

This is Sam Radar, who is a youtube Christian "star"-vlogger, if you will.

Viral Christian Pregnancy YouTuber Sam Rader Had a Paid Ashley Madison Account

The popular Christian vlogger Sam Rader—best known for “surprising” his wife with her own positive pregnancy test in a viral video—had a paid account on the cheating website Ashley Madison in 2013, the Daily Mail reports. Sam is a leader in a new industry of online evangelism, posting daily videos of his upstanding, Jesus-loving family for hundreds of thousands of subscribers.
Sam, whose new “manager” told the Daily Mail from a vlogger conference in Seattle that “we are not going to comment on this right now,” has done such a good job marketing his Christian family values on YouTube that he quit his job this month to vlog full time. (We reached out to Sam for comment but have not heard back.) Though his latest pregnancy stunt video was controversial, Sam has built a real, loyal following preaching the bible and vlogging about wanting to be a “good man” to his wife of almost six years, Nia—the kind of “man I want [my daughter] to marry.”..

...The Daily Mail notes that someone using a credit card belonging to a “Samuel Rader,” with a billing address that matches the Raders’ home in Terrell, Texas—a home that is featured in almost every video Sam posts—made several payments on Ashley Madison beginning in September 2013, including two payments of $189. The domain of the email address used to create the account, “becausethatswhy.com”, was registered by Samuel Rader in 2011. (PerezHilton.com also notes the email evidence.)

The Twitter account below first discovered that Sam’s credit card information was among the data released online in the wake of the hack on Ashley Madison’s servers.

Much more at the link above.

Mega vlogger Sam Radar, bastion of good, pure Christian principles, has now put out a youtube video proclaiming that Jesus has already forgiven him, that his sin of being known as “Dirtylittlesecretman28" on Ashley Madison is completely washed away.... not a bit of humility to be seen in that video:

Once again, we see a "Christian" confess to something and have his wife (who looked just delighted to be there, n'est ce pas??) next to him to tell us essentially 'well, screw you, I got forgiveness, let's go hate us some gay people or other minorities or good stuff like that, amen!'.

Gotta say, "Christian" charlatans (and apparently, there are a lot of them out there) have got a good racket going, there...

Oh, and then there is this, too....

*FACEPALM*

And yes, grumpy people of USMB, this IS a current event. And it's a real story. And it's linked, more than once.

:D

Why do you always have to attack the faith of President Obama?

You're just a racist who hates our black Christian President.

There you are, of course, quite wrong. I am not attacking a faith at all. The tenets of Christianity are really wonderful in their core.

It's the hypocrites who claim to be "Christian" and then do this shit - I attack THEM.

Hope we got that cleared up, now, assuming that you have at least a little power of discernment.

Try english next time, please.

so another Christian basing thread. how many lefties was caught on this?

and the left/democrats claim they are so tolerant and NOT BIGOTS or racist.

You decide

:rofl:

OMG OMG FRIKKEN FRIKKEN Christian lefties FICKEN CHICKEN, youre basing.how mayn NOT BIGOTS, agian!!! GAWD, peeple!

I agree. We have been saying this to Stephanie, aka Staph Infection, for years now.

Well I guess there's just nothing quite as savory as sticking your nose in some Christian dirty laundry and getting a really good whiff. Must be intoxicating.

they are empty people. so they have go dig up someone to hate on

it's shallow and they are pathetic

I don't either.

What is objectionable is that these lying hypocrites think they're qualified to tell others how to life.

Like closet gay Josh Duggar, harping against marriage equality while molesting his own baby sisters and screwing around on his wife.

How about these fundie frauds clean up their own backyard instead of being Peeping Tom's and wanting to control everyone else.

You seem to think because someone claims to be a Christian then they never have sinned. Got news for ya, that is why Christ died on the cross, because even Christians are imperfect, and needed forgiveness. The good Lord knows I am imperfect. But as a Christian I know I should try to live up to the tenets set forth for us.

The popular Christian vlogger Sam Rader—best known for “surprising” his wife with her own positive pregnancy test in a viral video—had a paid account on the cheating website Ashley Madison in 2013, the Daily Mail reports. Sam is a leader in a new industry of online evangelism, posting daily videos of his upstanding, Jesus-loving family for hundreds of thousands of subscribers.
Sam, whose new “manager” told the Daily Mail from a vlogger conference in Seattle that “we are not going to comment on this right now,” has done such a good job marketing his Christian family values on YouTube that he quit his job this month to vlog full time. (We reached out to Sam for comment but have not heard back.) Though his latest pregnancy stunt video was controversial, Sam has built a real, loyal following preaching the bible and vlogging about wanting to be a “good man” to his wife of almost six years, Nia—the kind of “man I want [my daughter] to marry.”..

...The Daily Mail notes that someone using a credit card belonging to a “Samuel Rader,” with a billing address that matches the Raders’ home in Terrell, Texas—a home that is featured in almost every video Sam posts—made several payments on Ashley Madison beginning in September 2013, including two payments of $189. The domain of the email address used to create the account, “becausethatswhy.com”, was registered by Samuel Rader in 2011. (PerezHilton.com also notes the email evidence.)

The Twitter account below first discovered that Sam’s credit card information was among the data released online in the wake of the hack on Ashley Madison’s servers.

Mega vlogger Sam Radar, bastion of good, pure Christian principles, has now put out a youtube video proclaiming that Jesus has already forgiven him, that his sin of being known as “Dirtylittlesecretman28" on Ashley Madison is completely washed away.... not a bit of humility to be seen in that video:

Once again, we see a "Christian" confess to something and have his wife (who looked just delighted to be there, n'est ce pas??) next to him to tell us essentially 'well, screw you, I got forgiveness, let's go hate us some gay people or other minorities or good stuff like that, amen!'.

Gotta say, "Christian" charlatans (and apparently, there are a lot of them out there) have got a good racket going, there...

*FACEPALM*

And yes, grumpy people of USMB, this IS a current event. And it's a real story. And it's linked, more than once.

There you are, of course, quite wrong. I am not attacking a faith at all. The tenets of Christianity are really wonderful in their core.

It's the hypocrites who claim to be "Christian" and then do this shit - I attack THEM.

Hope we got that cleared up, now, assuming that you have at least a little power of discernment.

That's right, brother Weaselino!!!

When minorities who are US citizens want to vote, why should it matter to anyone else?

When gay people want to marry among themselves, why should it matter to anyone else?

Oh, I know why!

It's because many "Christians" take the position that they are better than the rest and are therefore entitled...

*FACEPALM*

It's funny how you cherry pick which hypocrite Christians to complain about and attack.

Haven't seen you attack any so called "Christians" that breaks laws, cheat on their wives, or support abortion-on-demand. But I guess if their title includes a "(D)" you look the other way.

The real staory is: Obama letting Federal workers use government computers on taxpayer time to cheat on their spouses
Yeah bro that's the real story...

I understand you have your Talking Points and want to avoid that most of the Obama Administration are using their computers on taxpayer funded time to cheat on their spouses and who knows what else

Stats, give OldSchool a cookie

Well, some workers even in the private sector do this too. lol

I'm not funding them now am I?

It's between him, God....and his wife. May God help him with his wife

You DO have a sense of humor.

... lying hypocrite that you are ...

I'd return fire but I hear you run and tattle...typical weak left loon

Tsk, tsk, tsk, getting all personal, and only after 2 or 3 posts. How's that whiskey tasting?

Grow up you deluded old clown. You start stupid threads, get shellacked and then go all stupid. You started this thread for two reasons, to attack Christianity and seek attention,

That's right, brother Weaselino!!!

When minorities who are US citizens want to vote, why should it matter to anyone else?

When gay people want to marry among themselves, why should it matter to anyone else?

Oh, I know why!

It's because many "Christians" take the position that they are better than the rest and are therefore entitled...

Yep.

These so-called "christians" go anything they want, don't care who they harm and its okay because their "god" forgives them.

Then, tomorrow, they can do it all over again. They're exempt and yes, entitled.

Do you show the same venom toward Democratic Christians that are caught sinning as you do those on the right?

Forum List

Back