Another "Christian" caught with an Ashley Madison account, sez he is forgiven, Hallelujah!

It's between him, God....and his wife. May God help him with his wife

You DO have a sense of humor.

... lying hypocrite that you are ...

I'd return fire but I hear you run and tattle...typical weak left loon

Tsk, tsk, tsk, getting all personal, and only after 2 or 3 posts. How's that whiskey tasting?

Grow up you deluded old clown. You start stupid threads, get shellacked and then go all stupid. You started this thread for two reasons, to attack Christianity and seek attention,

Don't like it?

Don't read it.

Problem solved.

The real staory is: Obama letting Federal workers use government computers on taxpayer time to cheat on their spouses
Yeah bro that's the real story...

I understand you have your Talking Points and want to avoid that most of the Obama Administration are using their computers on taxpayer funded time to cheat on their spouses and who knows what else

Stats, give OldSchool a cookie

Well, some workers even in the private sector do this too. lol

I'm not funding them now am I?

lol,,,I don't give a shit what people on their free time!

As long as the roads are paved, our science institutions rule the world and our educational system works!

You seem to think because someone claims to be a Christian then they never have sinned. Got news for ya, that is why Christ died on the cross, because even Christians are imperfect, and needed forgiveness. The good Lord knows are am imperfect. But as a Christian I know I should try to live up to the tenets set forth for us.
This is Sam Radar, who is a youtube Christian "star"-vlogger, if you will.

Viral Christian Pregnancy YouTuber Sam Rader Had a Paid Ashley Madison Account

The popular Christian vlogger Sam Rader—best known for “surprising” his wife with her own positive pregnancy test in a viral video—had a paid account on the cheating website Ashley Madison in 2013, the Daily Mail reports. Sam is a leader in a new industry of online evangelism, posting daily videos of his upstanding, Jesus-loving family for hundreds of thousands of subscribers.
Sam, whose new “manager” told the Daily Mail from a vlogger conference in Seattle that “we are not going to comment on this right now,” has done such a good job marketing his Christian family values on YouTube that he quit his job this month to vlog full time. (We reached out to Sam for comment but have not heard back.) Though his latest pregnancy stunt video was controversial, Sam has built a real, loyal following preaching the bible and vlogging about wanting to be a “good man” to his wife of almost six years, Nia—the kind of “man I want [my daughter] to marry.”..

...The Daily Mail notes that someone using a credit card belonging to a “Samuel Rader,” with a billing address that matches the Raders’ home in Terrell, Texas—a home that is featured in almost every video Sam posts—made several payments on Ashley Madison beginning in September 2013, including two payments of $189. The domain of the email address used to create the account, “becausethatswhy.com”, was registered by Samuel Rader in 2011. (PerezHilton.com also notes the email evidence.)

The Twitter account below first discovered that Sam’s credit card information was among the data released online in the wake of the hack on Ashley Madison’s servers.

Much more at the link above.

Mega vlogger Sam Radar, bastion of good, pure Christian principles, has now put out a youtube video proclaiming that Jesus has already forgiven him, that his sin of being known as “Dirtylittlesecretman28" on Ashley Madison is completely washed away.... not a bit of humility to be seen in that video:

Once again, we see a "Christian" confess to something and have his wife (who looked just delighted to be there, n'est ce pas??) next to him to tell us essentially 'well, screw you, I got forgiveness, let's go hate us some gay people or other minorities or good stuff like that, amen!'.

Gotta say, "Christian" charlatans (and apparently, there are a lot of them out there) have got a good racket going, there...

Oh, and then there is this, too....

*FACEPALM*

And yes, grumpy people of USMB, this IS a current event. And it's a real story. And it's linked, more than once.

:D

Why do you always have to attack the faith of President Obama?

You're just a racist who hates our black Christian President.

There you are, of course, quite wrong. I am not attacking a faith at all. The tenets of Christianity are really wonderful in their core.

It's the hypocrites who claim to be "Christian" and then do this shit - I attack THEM.

Hope we got that cleared up, now, assuming that you have at least a little power of discernment.

Oh, I'm quite sure that all have sinned. And Christians are especially good at it, since they perverted the real principle behind Shevarim. Christians have totally perverted what Ad-shem actually says about forgiveness and how to obtain it. They go the easy, lazy route, all the while hating on other groups of people while proclaimed to be lily white and free of sin. They totally miss the point that any sin not committed against G-d doesn't need G-d's forgiveness first, but rather, the people against whom were sinned. Only then can true repentance - "T'shuvah" begin to happen. The hubris in that youtube video tells me that that young man has no idea in the world what real forgiveness is all about. He's not sorry that he sinned. He's miffed that he got caught. There's a difference.

It's between him, God....and his wife. May God help him with his wife

You DO have a sense of humor.

... lying hypocrite that you are ...

I'd return fire but I hear you run and tattle...typical weak left loon

Tsk, tsk, tsk, getting all personal, and only after 2 or 3 posts. How's that whiskey tasting?

Grow up you deluded old clown. You start stupid threads, get shellacked and then go all stupid. You started this thread for two reasons, to attack Christianity and seek attention,

Don't like it?

Don't read it.

Problem solved.

Bbbb. bbbb....bbbbb.......bbbbbbuttt BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You seem to think because someone claims to be a Christian then they never have sinned. Got news for ya, that is why Christ died on the cross, because even Christians are imperfect, and needed forgiveness. The good Lord knows are am imperfect. But as a Christian I know I should try to live up to the tenets set forth for us.

The popular Christian vlogger Sam Rader—best known for “surprising” his wife with her own positive pregnancy test in a viral video—had a paid account on the cheating website Ashley Madison in 2013, the Daily Mail reports. Sam is a leader in a new industry of online evangelism, posting daily videos of his upstanding, Jesus-loving family for hundreds of thousands of subscribers.
Sam, whose new “manager” told the Daily Mail from a vlogger conference in Seattle that “we are not going to comment on this right now,” has done such a good job marketing his Christian family values on YouTube that he quit his job this month to vlog full time. (We reached out to Sam for comment but have not heard back.) Though his latest pregnancy stunt video was controversial, Sam has built a real, loyal following preaching the bible and vlogging about wanting to be a “good man” to his wife of almost six years, Nia—the kind of “man I want [my daughter] to marry.”..

...The Daily Mail notes that someone using a credit card belonging to a “Samuel Rader,” with a billing address that matches the Raders’ home in Terrell, Texas—a home that is featured in almost every video Sam posts—made several payments on Ashley Madison beginning in September 2013, including two payments of $189. The domain of the email address used to create the account, “becausethatswhy.com”, was registered by Samuel Rader in 2011. (PerezHilton.com also notes the email evidence.)

The Twitter account below first discovered that Sam’s credit card information was among the data released online in the wake of the hack on Ashley Madison’s servers.

Mega vlogger Sam Radar, bastion of good, pure Christian principles, has now put out a youtube video proclaiming that Jesus has already forgiven him, that his sin of being known as “Dirtylittlesecretman28" on Ashley Madison is completely washed away.... not a bit of humility to be seen in that video:

Once again, we see a "Christian" confess to something and have his wife (who looked just delighted to be there, n'est ce pas??) next to him to tell us essentially 'well, screw you, I got forgiveness, let's go hate us some gay people or other minorities or good stuff like that, amen!'.

Gotta say, "Christian" charlatans (and apparently, there are a lot of them out there) have got a good racket going, there...

*FACEPALM*

And yes, grumpy people of USMB, this IS a current event. And it's a real story. And it's linked, more than once.

There you are, of course, quite wrong. I am not attacking a faith at all. The tenets of Christianity are really wonderful in their core.

It's the hypocrites who claim to be "Christian" and then do this shit - I attack THEM.

Hope we got that cleared up, now, assuming that you have at least a little power of discernment.

Oh, I'm quite sure that all have sinned. And Christians are especially good at it, since they perverted the real principle behind Shevarim. Christians have totally perverted what Ad-shem actually says about forgiveness and how to obtain it. They go the easy, lazy route, all the while hating on other groups of people while proclaimed to be lily white and free of sin. They totally miss the point that any sin not committed against G-d doesn't need G-d's forgiveness first, but rather, the people against whom were sinned. Only then can true repentance - "T'shuvah" begin to happen. The hubris in that youtube video tells me that that young man has no idea in the world what real forgiveness is all about. He's not sorry that he sinned. He's miffed that he got caught. There's a difference.

You see, that didn't take long for you to come out attacking all Christians.

I knew you had it in you.

*FACEPALM*

You see, that didn't take long for you to come out attacking all Christians.

I knew you had it in you.

Not "all". Only the hypocrites.

Do you show the same venom toward Democratic Christians that are caught sinning as you do those on the right?

Sure. In fact, they don't even have to be Christians. I railed on Anthony Weiner for his weiner affair.

He's not sorry that he sinned.
That's the attitude displayed on these moronic bumper stickers such as: "I am not perfect just forgiven"
WTF? They've already forgiven to themselves before they fuck on the side?

Something like that.

It's part of the latest perversion of Christianity in the form of a new cultist theology called "7 Hills Dominionism", which teaches that, essentially, Christians are all the "King's Kids" and can do pretty much whatever they want, since they are "sealed in the blood of Christ", anyway.

I hear that the 7-Hills stuff is also a great moneymaker for the Charlatans out there, as well...

Oh dear I'm being attacked by two clowns. Pffffttt.
Don't worry about Muddly… she is OK, just confused

What am I confused about? The man made a mistake and asked for forgiveness. It's between him and God. That's the problem, everyone is up in everyone's business. I could care less if this guy had an account and I don't care if anyone else has one, it's their business. Some fool saw a chance to attack Christians, nothing more and nothing less

What am I confused about? The man made a mistake and asked for forgiveness. It's between him and God. That's the problem, everyone is up in everyone's business. I could care less if this guy had an account and I don't care if anyone else has one, it's their business. Some fool saw a chance to attack Christians, nothing more and nothing less

Boy, you sure don't feel that way about Bill Clinton, now do you?

What a fucking hypocrite you are.

But we already knew that.

Now, go play with your tonka toys.

*FACEPALM*

I guess God spoke to him to tell him he's completely forgiven.
Many believe that having once been baptized they are forever forgiven from anything they do.

Wrong.

No one attacked Christians.

Several have pointed out the hypocrisy of preaching "family values" while sneaking around, cheating on one's spouse.

IMO, between consenting adults and as long as it doesn't hurt others, do whatever you want.

Adultery DOES hurt others.

'Mega vlogger Sam Radar, bastion of good, pure Christian principles, has now put out a youtube video proclaiming that Jesus has already forgiven him, that his sin of being known as “Dirtylittlesecretman28" on Ashley Madison is completely washed away.... not a bit of humility to be seen in that video:'

It's the arrogance, not the act.

If conservative Christians didn't set themselves up to be 'perfect,' and seek to 'condemn' others as 'sinners,' working to disadvantage those 'sinners' through force of law, this wouldn't be an issue.

I said MUDDLY (A.K.A. Luddly Neddite or what), not you.

Forum List

Back