Another Congressional Dim rated out!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Another Democrat used taxpayer money to quiet accuser claiming harassment

Another Democrat is explaining why a settlement was made with taxpayer money to quell accusations against his office by a former employee.

What were the accusations?

Special: Conservative hoodies for $20 each!

The Washington Examiner unearthed the accusations against Rep. Raul Grijalva (D-Ariz.) by a former staffer who was then paid a “severance package” of over $48,000, despite only having worked a few months for the congressman.

According to the Examiner, the staffer threatened to sue the congressman for creating a hostile work environment because he was frequently drunk.

Was this part of the $17 million Congressional slush fund?

No. The settlement had to do with the recently reported $17.2 million of settlements reached through the Office of Compliance to hide accusations of sexual harassment against members of Congress and other government employees.

Were the accusations settled with taxpayer money?

Yes. The settlement was made in a form of a “severance package,” even though the woman had only worked with his office for a few months. This is a sign that he was using a method of settlement to keep the accusations quiet and out of the headlines.

The settlement was made through the House Employment Counsel, an entity that acts as the attorney for all congressional offices.

Will he resign? Hell no!
angry.gif

Term Limits Anyone!?

If so, support your local Article V movement.

Anyone that settled a harassment claim in Congress with taxpayer funds should be expelled.

Anyone that settled a harassment claim in Congress with taxpayer funds should be expelled.

I concur, but that’s kind of stating the obvious, no offense

Last edited:
Well, we did it to our self. Now anyone that even ask for a date is going to be fired from their job sooner or later.

Might want to just stay away from any dating when you're powerful.

Let me guess, Roy Moore should step down and everyone else stay, right?

Well, we did it to our self. Now anyone that even ask for a date is going to be fired from their job sooner or later.

Might want to just stay away from any dating when you're powerful.
--------------------------------------------------------------------- this is what i mean when i say that you lefties and kids , grandkids are going to get what you are building SRocks .

Forum List

Back