Trump Campaign Hid Settlements With Women, New Complaint Says

It's bypassing a paywall for you so you don't complain about that.

It loads for me just fine.

Original link

lol.. “crew”. An organization seemingly created to be a “counter” to judicial watch..so, they have as much credibility as the right wing watchdog

I knew, back years ago, that this was going to be the democrat method. Lawsuit after lawsuit..

Post in thread 'trump jr and giuliani served with suit for witness intimidation'
trump jr and giuliani served with suit for witness intimidation

Last edited:
lol.. “crew”. An organization seemingly created to be a “counter” to judicial watch..so, they have as much credibility as the right wing watchdog

I knew, back years ago, that this was going to be the democrat method. Lawsuit after lawsuit..

Post in thread 'trump jr and giuliani served with suit for witness intimidation'
trump jr and giuliani served with suit for witness intimidation
Not sure what you are talking about. I posted links to other instances of tRump paying hush money.

You wanna talk about that or aimlessly ramble?

Complaint more of a feeling than fact and since Stormy didn’t sink the ship lib loons will now roll out the others from10-30 years ago
Witch Hunt

A former Trump 2016 aide claims to have “information and reason to believe” that the campaign settled with other women for discrimination or harassment.
A sex discrimination lawsuit against Donald Trump’s campaign has triggered new accusations that Trump’s lawyers have intentionally covered up settlement payments to women in violation of federal law...

Delgado’s filing presented evidence of top Trump attorney Marc Kasowitz openly admitting that the campaign wanted to use a law firm to cover up a potential settlement payout in 2017. The arrangement, as Delgado described it, appears specifically designed to evade the consequences of federal disclosure laws that require campaigns to publicly report the identities of payment recipients.

Look guys, a pattern of behavior! Of course we knew it wasn't just one or two, but here's some real evidence.

Yet another nail in the orange coffin.

You gottem now! This time it’s true.! Not like the last twenty times.

Not sure what you are talking about. I posted links to other instances of tRump paying hush money.

You wanna talk about that or aimlessly ramble?
No, let’s just dwell on the post I made..

ALERT! ALERT! Bragg case failing…queue up next set of women with accusations.

We all KNEW this was the democrat game all along. I predicted it 2 years ago..

Archive.li is the paywall for the daily beast?
facepalm-snaras69.gif

Forum List

Back