Another Crack In The Media Blue Wall

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Even the normally compliant leftarded media can't keep protecting Slo-Joe who is increasingly dogged by his shady past.

Jake Tapper admits that Hunter Biden’s high-paying Ukraine position ‘stinks’
Tapper acknowledged that he found it suspicious that Biden, 49, landed a high-paying position on the board of Burisma while his father, Joe Biden, was leading diplomatic efforts in the region for President Barack Obama...

As Tapper noted, Biden didn’t have experience in the energy sector before taking the $50,000-per-month board position. He also had a well-documented history of drug abuse issues. Biden was discharged from the Navy in 2014 for cocaine use. He also faced a scandal in 2016 after a crack pipe was found next to his ID in a Hertz rental car.

The media might address a couple of things about the Biden's just to pretend that they are fair and balanced but they will never tell the whole truth. Imagine what would happen if some media type used "anonymous sources" critical of the Biden's. They would go crazy.

Either Durham gets the goods on the Bidens or he doesn't. We'll see who all gets indicted. I do know that the IRS said Hunter owes the IRS $113,000 in back taxes.

Even the normally compliant leftarded media can't keep protecting Slo-Joe who is increasingly dogged by his shady past.

Tapper acknowledged that he found it suspicious that Biden, 49, landed a high-paying position on the board of Burisma while his father, Joe Biden, was leading diplomatic efforts in the region for President Barack Obama...

As Tapper noted, Biden didn’t have experience in the energy sector before taking the $50,000-per-month board position. He also had a well-documented history of drug abuse issues. Biden was discharged from the Navy in 2014 for cocaine use. He also faced a scandal in 2016 after a crack pipe was found next to his ID in a Hertz rental car.

Some in media will undermine Biden (carefully) because they support the more Progressive candidates.

Dems will probably throw Hunter under the bus to protect Joe. They'll blame it on his drug problem and he'll get a slap on the wrist and be sent off to rehab. The media will go on a sympathy campaign for Joe and attack anyone who criticizes him. It's all a big show.

Dems will probably throw Hunter under the bus to protect Joe. They'll blame it on his drug problem and he'll get a slap on the wrist and be sent off to rehab. The media will go on a sympathy campaign for Joe and attack anyone who criticizes him. It's all a big show.

No, I think there's a problem. After all, Biden now has TWO strikes -- the senility talk about him and his son being apparently the actual problem in all this Russia stuff they were trying and failed to pin on Trump.

I don't see Biden progressing to the Convention. I could be wrong, but. Bloomberg or Hillary, IMO.

No, I think there's a problem. After all, Biden now has TWO strikes -- the senility talk about him and his son being apparently the actual problem in all this Russia stuff they were trying and failed to pin on Trump.

I don't see Biden progressing to the Convention. I could be wrong, but. Bloomberg or Hillary, IMO.
For sure there's a problem. I'm just predicting how they'll try to handle it. And I agree, Joe probably won't make it to the convention.

I noted that I would take the impeachment issue seriously only when the (D)'s demand that Biden step aside. Until then it's all hypocrisy.

I like the way the democrats are trying to misdirect the reporting on this.....they keep saying that hunter biden didn't do anything illegal by accepting the job...hoping that that is what people focus on....

hunter biden may not have didn't do anything wrong by taking the job...they can pay a no show employee whatever they want.......

The thing the democrat media desperately need to distract from is the fact that burisma hired him simply for protection by biden and obama.....and they got it....that is the issue....not hunter biden.....

That's hilarious, considering the stench coming from the White House and the family that has taken on official positions, complete with security clearances they should never have, from the most corrupt First Family in Presidential history. But do keep whining about Hunter, and we'll remind you of Ivanka and her douche husband.
I like the way the democrats are trying to misdirect the reporting on this... they keep saying that hunter biden didn't do anything illegal by accepting the job... hoping that that is what people focus on.... hunter biden may not have didn't do anything wrong by taking the job... they can pay a no show employee whatever they want... The thing the democrat media desperately need to distract from is the fact that burisma hired him simply for protection by biden and obama... and they got it... that is the issue... not hunter biden.
And that is exactly what Odanny did in deflecting from the matter of the cracks showing in the leftarded media propaganda wall. Dems choose to ignore the perfidy of their media - and vice versa - because both are traitors to this country.

That's hilarious, considering the stench coming from the White House and the family that has taken on official positions, complete with security clearances they should never have, from the most corrupt First Family in Presidential history. But do keep whining about Hunter, and we'll remind you of Ivanka and her douche husband.
I like the way the democrats are trying to misdirect the reporting on this... they keep saying that hunter biden didn't do anything illegal by accepting the job... hoping that that is what people focus on.... hunter biden may not have didn't do anything wrong by taking the job... they can pay a no show employee whatever they want... The thing the democrat media desperately need to distract from is the fact that burisma hired him simply for protection by biden and obama... and they got it... that is the issue... not hunter biden.
And that is exactly what Odanny did in deflecting from the matter of the cracks showing in the leftarded media propaganda wall. Dems choose to ignore the perfidy of their media - and vice versa - because both are traitors to this country.

I don't know why you quoted me, did you also complain to a moderator? Because they deleted my post. These conservative mods always delete my posts. Don't quote me if you are going to cry to a moderator.

I don't know why you quoted me, did you also complain to a moderator? Because they deleted my post. These conservative mods always delete my posts. Don't quote me if you are going to cry to a moderator.
I quoted your silliness in order to highlight the diff between a bitter leftard like you and a thinking adult, and I complained to no one.

In fact, I need leftarded fools to be themselves here so I can point at just how foolish they are. You are low-hanging fruit.

That means nothing. A member of a Board of Directors does not have to know anything about it to sit on a Board. Warren Buffet sat on the Board of Heinz until this year. You think he knows anything about Heinz ketchup. A Board does not run the company and meets a few times a year. The thing that throws a stink bomb in this is the fact that Hunter Biden resigned from the Board only this year. 3 years after his father left office. That undercuts the idea it was all about his father helping Burisma.

I like the way the democrats are trying to misdirect the reporting on this.....they keep saying that hunter biden didn't do anything illegal by accepting the job...hoping that that is what people focus on....

hunter biden may not have didn't do anything wrong by taking the job...they can pay a no show employee whatever they want.......

The thing the democrat media desperately need to distract from is the fact that burisma hired him simply for protection by biden and obama.....and they got it....that is the issue....not hunter biden.....

There is no evidence he was a no-show as the Board of Directors only meet a few times a year. Burisma did not need to hire him for protection as the investigation had already been closed. That is why Biden and Obama made their threat. Because there was no investigation of Burisma or other corrupt entities.

I quoted your silliness in order to highlight the diff between a bitter leftard like you and a thinking adult, and I complained to no one.

In fact, I need leftarded fools to be themselves here so I can point at just how foolish they are. You are low-hanging fruit.

Problem is, everytime you post you only make yourself sound foolish, which, in Trumpian logic, is a good thing, and keeps you and all the other Trump supporting morons happy.

I'm just here to poke holes in your argument and raise your blood pressure, cause you're too stupid to realize you look and sound like a fool.

To actually debate a Trump supporter would mean that the Trump supporter has a modicum of common sense. Not exactly easy to find with you people.

Forum List

Back