Another day, another Trump indictment

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Attachments

• Loser Trump.jpg
    Loser Trump.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 8
Well, not quite, but sure looking like it. It's almost boring with Trump getting charged so often. But, what can you say: He deserves every bit of it! Bigly!!!
More on the way, too. The rubes believe this is all Kabuki Theater, as if all these prosecutors would throw their careers away and risk their lives while lacking evidence.

:popcorn:

Well, not quite, but sure looking like it. It's almost boring with Trump getting charged so often. But, what can you say: He deserves every bit of it! Bigly!!!
Doubtful any trumpanzee cowards will show up at the Fulton County Courthouse. Most are scared of their own shadow and won't step foot inside 285, let alone downtown Atlanta. But it never hurts to take precautions against these beasts.

Last edited:
Doubtful any trumpanzee cowards will show up at the Fulton County Courthouse. Most are scared of their own shadow and won't step foot inside 285, let alone downtown Atlanta. But it never hurts to take precautions against these beasts.
Well I wouldn't travel just to do it, were there I would sure step right up to you, and say whatever I wanted, this is just more of the cover show for the most corrupt party in History, the dems right now!

Well I wouldn't travel just to do it, were there I would sure step right up to you, and say whatever I wanted, this is just more of the cover show for the most corrupt party in History, the dems right now!
To me? Why would I be there? I stay as far away from chimp trumpanzees at all times. I dont associate with that filth.

Get this....The douche canoe on his 43rd sock account calling others cowards.

How utterly droll.

Get this....The douche canoe on his 43rd sock account calling others cowards.

How utterly droll.
I have only ever had this account on this website. We'll see in a few days how many chimp trumpanzee's will show up at the courthouse. I'm guessing you wont be one of them.

Forum List

Back