Another Deep State dim Pervert Bites The Dust

So let me see if I understand this -- A world-Class beauty is accused by anonymous sources reported to more anonymous sources that she's sexually harrassing Men.

images

I guess if she bother gaywads and butt-rangers, that could be a problem. But she can sexually harass me any time she's in the mood.

Any time.

In fact, she's such a serial harasser, she's moving up to one of the most prestigious jobs on the Planet.

How fucking STUPID to you have to be to believe shit like that?

Oh nevermind..... You're a dimocrap

kinda shits in your dinner plate huh ... a Faux Newsie Floozy

:laughing0301:
no because it's not proven AND if true, people saw a few photos of a dick....I'm sure they've seen it before.....at best inappropriate, but not sexual assault.

bullshit - she quit on her own you moron

DDDUUUUHHHHH

So let me see if I understand this -- A world-Class beauty is accused by anonymous sources reported to more anonymous sources that she's sexually harrassing Men.

images

I guess if she bother gaywads and butt-rangers, that could be a problem. But she can sexually harass me any time she's in the mood.

Any time.

In fact, she's such a serial harasser, she's moving up to one of the most prestigious jobs on the Planet.

no because it's not proven AND if true, people saw a few photos of a dick....I'm sure they've seen it before.....at best inappropriate, but not sexual assault.

DDDUUUUHHHHH

you can be fired for that....but you're comparing it to sexual assault.......you're wrong and disgusting for comparing the two.

It's crazy, how the left has such a giant war on women........but the left's best tool is projection.
Can you explain in detail what the war on women is?
Well it started as a slogan for democrats against Mitt Romney
But in reality the people who rape and attack women, tend to be lefties......they are holier than thou, touting they love abortion and equal pay, yet they treat women worse than anyone. they think of them as sex toys and use them that way.
The people who rape and attack women tend to be lefties? Where did you find that? I like women. They smell good, are kind to me, and smile at me.
Your are mistaking pity for kindness

images

Any time.

DDDUUUUHHHHH

you can be fired for that....but you're comparing it to sexual assault.......you're wrong and disgusting for comparing the two.

YOURE FULL OF SHIT

sexual assault was never mentioned

fumbduck --------

images

Any time.

DDDUUUUHHHHH

YOURE FULL OF SHIT

fumbduck --------

I thought grabbing them by the pussy was sexual assault, it's not?

DDDUUUUHHHHH

YOURE FULL OF SHIT

fumbduck --------

make yourself useful, and go lay down in the freeway.

I've known quite a few women that would let you grab them by the pussy.

I've never done it to anybody I wasn't in a strong consensual relationship with, but there's a lot of them.

I'd bet a great deal of dimocrap scum in here are intimately familiar with women who will allow any man to grab them by the pussy for the right price or even a kind word.

Probably their OL's

It's crazy, how the left has such a giant war on women........but the left's best tool is projection.
But in reality the people who rape and attack women, tend to be lefties......they are holier than thou, touting they love abortion and equal pay, yet they treat women worse than anyone. they think of them as sex toys and use them that way.
The people who rape and attack women tend to be lefties? Where did you find that? I like women. They smell good, are kind to me, and smile at me.
Does it matter to me if they are brightening my life?

Does it matter to me if they are brightening my life?
I was speaking from experience. As I have gotten older, the type of smile has changed from flirty to, oh no, is that old man ok?

I'm sure if you connect the dots, you'll find that Moonves was very likely connected with Weinstein, Clinton, Epstein, and other criminal pervert Democrats. They were members of the same Elite sex-torture ring. They frequently met on Jeffrey Epstein's 'Pedophile Island.' I hope Moonves burns. Good riddance.

I'm sure if you connect the dots, you'll find that Moonves was very likely connected with Weinstein, Clinton, Epstein, and other criminal pervert Democrats. They were members of the same Elite sex torture ring. They frequently met on Epstein's 'Pedophile Island.' I hope Moonves burns. Good riddance.

Do you literally just make this shit up as you type or do you think of it first then rush to your computer to vomit it back to us?

I'm sure if you connect the dots, you'll find that Moonves was very likely connected with Weinstein, Clinton, Epstein, and other criminal pervert Democrats. They were members of the same Elite sex torture ring. They frequently met on Epstein's 'Pedophile Island.' I hope Moonves burns. Good riddance.

Do you literally just make this shit up as you type or do you think of it first then rush to your computer to vomit it back to us?

Connect the dots. I'm sure you'll find that Moonves had very close ties with Weinstein, Clinton, Epstein, and other criminal Democrat perverts.

How come...... Virtually ALL the perverts and sexual predators that have come to light in the last year or so have been dims or dim supporters?

How come, huh?

Sure, there's a few Paycheck Republicans sprinkled in, but the vast majority fit my description.

CBS honcho Les Moonves will be accused of sexual misconduct in latest Ronan Farrow bombshell, report says

So, now people outside of the government are also part of the mythical Deep State?

Holy fuck you people are really starting to lose it

How come...... Virtually ALL the perverts and sexual predators that have come to light in the last year or so have been dims or dim supporters?
I'm sure it looks that way when you only watch Fox News.

I'm sure if you connect the dots, you'll find that Moonves was very likely connected with Weinstein, Clinton, Epstein, and other criminal pervert Democrats. They were members of the same Elite sex-torture ring. They frequently met on Jeffrey Epstein's 'Pedophile Island.' I hope Moonves burns. Good riddance.
You forgot to add the Donald to your list.

Trump and Epstein were ostensibly best buds for years.

You might find this informative. Trump was sued for raping a 15 year old.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

How much did the Donald pay her to drop her lawsuit?

I wonder if that conversation is on the Cohen tapes?

Last edited:

How come, huh?

Sure, there's a few Paycheck Republicans sprinkled in, but the vast majority fit my description.

CBS honcho Les Moonves will be accused of sexual misconduct in latest Ronan Farrow bombshell, report says

So, now people outside of the government are also part of the mythical Deep State?

Holy fuck you people are really starting to lose it

Starting?

Connect the dots. I'm sure you'll find that Moonves had very close ties with Weinstein, Clinton, Epstein, and other criminal Democrat perverts.

What kind of mental gymnastics do you engage in that you've somehow convinced yourselves that all bad people are somehow democrats and republicans can do no wrong.

Forum List

Back