Another dim Bites The Dust

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
1 down, 219 to go. For the year.

Wherever you go, if there is a dim in power, there is corruption. Every time. Not just a little bit of corruption, brazen, in-your-face corruption. The kind that says, "Screw you, pal. I'm breaking the Law. What are you going to do about it?"

They're not even subtle or sneaky about it. A first year investigator could find it in about 5 minutes.

I'm sure this will get somewhere around zero play in here. dims just don't care that their masters are lying, thieving, corrupt dirtbags. In fact, they like it that way.

Why?

Because that's what the average dim voter is.

word

Baltimore mayor resigns amid FBI, state investigations into 'Healthy Holly' book

1 down, 219 to go. For the year.

Wherever you go, if there is a dim in power, there is corruption. Every time. Not just a little bit of corruption, brazen, in-your-face corruption. The kind that says, "Screw you, pal. I'm breaking the Law. What are you going to do about it?"

They're not even subtle or sneaky about it. A first year investigator could find it in about 5 minutes.

I'm sure this will get somewhere around zero play in here. dims just don't care that their masters are lying, thieving, corrupt dirtbags. In fact, they like it that way.

Why?

Because that's what the average dim voter is.

word

Baltimore mayor resigns amid FBI, state investigations into 'Healthy Holly' book

This happened in my "backyard". She is just the latest in a long line of City Mayors to bite the corruption bullet. Hell, one of her predecessors went down for stealing gift cards from needy children. Clown World Forever, Baltimore style.

If we started a thread for every corrupt dimocrap, there wouldn't be room for much else. So I'll just put this one right here --

Another conflict of interest pops up in Kim Foxx's handling of Jussie Smollett case

One thing about the Russian and Chinese communists, they were scrupulously honest.

Our communists, dimocrap scum, are the filthiest, most dishonest, corrupt pieces of shit on the planet.

How can you take them serious about anything they say or do when they're this dishonest?

Only dishonest people do.

dimocraps are scum

Forum List

Back