Another dreamer arrested for killing a baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put a bullet in his illegal ass and ship him back to Mexico

Or El Paso, whatever works. You honestly have NO IDEA if he's fifth generation Mexican-American or his parents came here (actual dreamer) or he snuck in. None. You just know he's brown and has a 'funny name,' therefore.

SMDH
I will let a great American's quote bring some clarity:
"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."
D Rumsfeld.

^^^^ He must have been smoking Crack at that time :uhoh3:

But that's not what the title of the OP says.

I did further research, found and read more articles. Nothing indicates he hasn't been here since Texas left Mexico.

Why are you all obsessing about if he's American or Mexican or whatever? You all are obsessing about that and ignoring the heinous crime, is it because you are frightened in case he could be illegal and Leftists love the illegals and protect them at all costs? Not ONE of you have even mentioned the victim a 7 month old baby, but instead focus on deflecting from the heinous crime and polarise on the perpetrator who is a POS.

The obsessing is in the OP title....

What is important? The crime? Or the immigration status of who did it? Reading the title what do you think is being emphasized?

Well the heinous crime takes the more importance, but IF the perpetrator is illegal then there are two crimes.

At this moment nobody knows IF the perpetrator is illegal, so I do not know change the thread title or whatever.
There is zero evidence to show he is illegal.

How about I title it “Trump supporter arrested for killing baby?”

WTF all the Leftists care about is if the perpetrator is illegal or not, again not one Leftist has even mentioned the baby the waste of human skin murdered in the most horrific way.
it was a common tactic of KG's, and deceitful....Lucy.

Well the heinous crime takes the more importance, but IF the perpetrator is illegal then there are two crimes.

At this moment nobody knows IF the perpetrator is illegal, so I do not know change the thread title or whatever.

WTF all the Leftists care about is if the perpetrator is illegal or not, again not one Leftist has even mentioned the baby the waste of human skin murdered in the most horrific way.
And what did the Rightest OP emphasize? What was her very first sentance?

Well I have been concentrating on the story and the crime. I am consistent in these issues, I have repeatedly stated at this forum I do not care what race, religion or political persuasion someone is if they harm a child then they are a waste of human skin who has forfeited ALL Human Rights and Civil Rights and they should be executed.

Also at distressing moments like this my thoughts are for primarily for the victim.
You, Deptoo and Sassy. The rest of the righties concentrated on the killers immigration status. The OP made that the central point of her OP. And she is a rightist.

This is not something that should ever have been politicized in an attempt to score cheap anti immigration points. Immigration had nothing to do with the crime.

Well as I commented change the thread title.

Well I have been concentrating on the story and the crime. I am consistent in these issues, I have repeatedly stated at this forum I do not care what race, religion or political persuasion someone is if they harm a child then they are a waste of human skin who has forfeited ALL Human Rights and Civil Rights and they should be executed.

Also at distressing moments like this my thoughts are for primarily for the victim.
You, Deptoo and Sassy. The rest of the righties concentrated on the killers immigration status. The OP made that the central point of her OP. And she is a rightist.

This is not something that should ever have been politicized in an attempt to score cheap anti immigration points. Immigration had nothing to do with the crime.

And remove the first sentence?

Put a bullet in his illegal ass and ship him back to Mexico

Or El Paso, whatever works. You honestly have NO IDEA if he's fifth generation Mexican-American or his parents came here (actual dreamer) or he snuck in. None. You just know he's brown and has a 'funny name,' therefore.

SMDH
I will let a great American's quote bring some clarity:
"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."
D Rumsfeld.

^^^^ He must have been smoking Crack at that time :uhoh3:
That would be a known unknown. Keep em coming...this logic tree is flawless.

Why. Obama's policies kill I moment AMERICANS.

I wonder how many times he was caught and released...

Victor Minjarez is facing charges of murder and desecration of a corpse.

Investigators say that after they arrested Minjarez on Wednesday afternoon they found a body they believe is 7-month-old Jody Minjarez.

KOTV reports that Norman police officers were called to a home on Feb. 19 in reference to a domestic situation, where the mother of the baby said Minjarez took the child after attacking her.

Man arrested after Amber Alert leads to discovery of child's body

Koshergrl, I'm on the Right and I'm Anti-Illegal EVERYTHING, the crime in your OP is beyond heinous and the POS should be executed and I hope that he is for the horrific way he murdered a defenceless 7 month old baby, nobody can defend that it is indefensible and anyone who did defend that and say he should not be executed is also a POS.

But at this moment it is not established if this Victor Manuel Minjarez is or isn't an Illegal in the American nation, what is established is he's a monster and inhuman, but as nobody can establish if he's an Illegal or not then I suggest as a Rightist that you change your thread title because as it stands your thread title is deflecting AWAY from the important part of the story that a POS murdered a 7 month old baby in the most horrific way and should face the ultimate punishment for such a heinous crime.

this is written on many of the grave stones of my ancestors babies that they lost in child birth or shortly after...

"Budded on earth, to bloom in Heaven'' :(
Works for all those millions murdered by a "doctor" before they draw their first breath

It's not murder when a bunch of cells are involved.

They are not a bunch of cells, although Pro-Abortion Fanatics insist they are so they can continue getting wet spots in their panties at the thought of more of the most innocent being ripped from the womb as they slumber. Total Ghouls.

Where does it say he is a dreamer?

That is not the crucial point, the crucial point is that he is a waste of human skin and should be executed.

R.I.P Jody Minjarez aged 7 months in Our Lords Beautiful Kingdom.
this is written on many of the grave stones of my ancestors babies that they lost in child birth or shortly after...

"Budded on earth, to bloom in Heaven'' :(

How distressing :(
it's so sad....and so so many of them in the 1800's lost a third of their children born, before they died themselves.....they even put a spot on their censuses where the wife had to answer, How many children were born, and how many are alive today.....?

Why. Obama's policies kill I moment AMERICANS.

"Why. Obama's policies kill I moment AMERICANS."

:confused-84:

That is not the crucial point, the crucial point is that he is a waste of human skin and should be executed.

R.I.P Jody Minjarez aged 7 months in Our Lords Beautiful Kingdom.

But that's not what the title of the OP says.

I did further research, found and read more articles. Nothing indicates he hasn't been here since Texas left Mexico.

Why are you all obsessing about if he's American or Mexican or whatever? You all are obsessing about that and ignoring the heinous crime, is it because you are frightened in case he could be illegal and Leftists love the illegals and protect them at all costs? Not ONE of you have even mentioned the victim a 7 month old baby, but instead focus on deflecting from the heinous crime and polarise on the perpetrator who is a POS.

that's how the dishonest troll op presented this "current event" thread.

still, not surprising you eagerly took the easy opportunity to grandstand over the dead child while taking dishonest pot shots at your political opponents "at all costs".

regardless of the circumstances in this particular news story, honest people don't conflate individual actions with the actions of an entire group of people.

and people who care about protecting basic human rights, value that very simple principle, unlike ignorant thugs like you.

basic human rights is not a left vs right thing unless you are ignorant or unAmerican.

the notion that anyone protects illegals "at all costs" is fake news. :eusa_liar:

this human rights ideal is a universal ideal in the USA, and yes, true patriots do protect THAT "at all costs" as per the bill of rights in the US Constitution.

I wonder how many times he was caught and released...

Victor Minjarez is facing charges of murder and desecration of a corpse.

Investigators say that after they arrested Minjarez on Wednesday afternoon they found a body they believe is 7-month-old Jody Minjarez.

KOTV reports that Norman police officers were called to a home on Feb. 19 in reference to a domestic situation, where the mother of the baby said Minjarez took the child after attacking her.

Man arrested after Amber Alert leads to discovery of child's body
Dreamers like killing Americans

There is nothing in the article about the man's immigration status.
Of course there isn't. And that tells me he's daca.

In the real world, it doesn't work that way. While it may be true that some news sources will protect DACAs there are others that will expose every crime committed by them. You assume that only one side has an agenda and you are clearly wrong.

I assure you that if the man was an illegal alien multiple news sources would have mentioned that fact. You think the failure of the entire media to report his immigration status proves he is a DACA; however, it proves the exact opposite.

CONCLUSION: The silence of the entire media regarding his immigration status proves he is not a DACA. One last thing: I don't want to appear unduly critical but your position seems somewhat illogical. What you have unwittingly done is declare that ALL criminals – each and every one of them - are DACAs! You see, either their DACA status is reported or it isn't and if they are DACAs in either case then it must be true that ALL crimes are committed by DACAs. I had no idea that American citizens were such a noble and innocent lot.

PS: I have enjoyed many of your posts; however I had to challenge you on this one.

Funny how Lucy never mentioned the grieving mother, for that matter.

Funny how you never mentioned the 7 month old baby victim, then again why would a Pro-Abortion Ghoul like you give a shit afterall it was just a 7 month collection of cells or whatever.

Who's Sock are you btw?

There is a guy in California trying to kill people and he is an ex GI.

Dreamer killing a baby too?

I thought driving and killing was their speciality.

Too sad for words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back