Another dreamer arrested for killing a baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how Lucy never mentioned the grieving mother, for that matter.

Funny how you never mentioned the 7 month old baby victim, then again why would a Pro-Abortion Ghoul like you give a shit afterall it was just a 7 month collection of cells or whatever.

Who's Sock are you btw?

Why is said child's loss any big deal if not for her mother's broken heart?

Where does it say he is a dreamer?

That is not the crucial point, the crucial point is that he is a waste of human skin and should be executed.

R.I.P Jody Minjarez aged 7 months in Our Lords Beautiful Kingdom.

But that's not what the title of the OP says.

I did further research, found and read more articles. Nothing indicates he hasn't been here since Texas left Mexico.

Why are you all obsessing about if he's American or Mexican or whatever? You all are obsessing about that and ignoring the heinous crime, is it because you are frightened in case he could be illegal and Leftists love the illegals and protect them at all costs? Not ONE of you have even mentioned the victim a 7 month old baby, but instead focus on deflecting from the heinous crime and polarise on the perpetrator who is a POS.

that's how the dishonest troll op presented this "current event" thread.

still, not surprising you eagerly took the easy opportunity to grandstand over the dead child while taking dishonest pot shots at your political opponents "at all costs".

regardless of the circumstances in this particular news story, honest people don't conflate individual actions with the actions of an entire group of people.

and people who care about protecting basic human rights, value that very simple principle, unlike ignorant thugs like you.

basic human rights is not a left vs right thing unless you are ignorant or unAmerican.

the notion that anyone protects illegals "at all costs" is fake news. :eusa_liar:

this human rights ideal is a universal ideal in the USA, and yes, true patriots do protect THAT "at all costs" as per the bill of rights in the US Constitution.
Unless theyre not old enough. Then you suck their brains out with a vacuum cleaner, then throw their bodies in the dumpster out back. But aside from that... Yeah... All about "human rights", and shit...
Shut the fuck up lyin' ass troll...

That is not the crucial point, the crucial point is that he is a waste of human skin and should be executed.

I did further research, found and read more articles. Nothing indicates he hasn't been here since Texas left Mexico.

Why are you all obsessing about if he's American or Mexican or whatever? You all are obsessing about that and ignoring the heinous crime, is it because you are frightened in case he could be illegal and Leftists love the illegals and protect them at all costs? Not ONE of you have even mentioned the victim a 7 month old baby, but instead focus on deflecting from the heinous crime and polarise on the perpetrator who is a POS.

still, not surprising you eagerly took the easy opportunity to grandstand over the dead child while taking dishonest pot shots at your political opponents "at all costs".

regardless of the circumstances in this particular news story, honest people don't conflate individual actions with the actions of an entire group of people.

and people who care about protecting basic human rights, value that very simple principle, unlike ignorant thugs like you.

basic human rights is not a left vs right thing unless you are ignorant or unAmerican.

the notion that anyone protects illegals "at all costs" is fake news. :eusa_liar:

this human rights ideal is a universal ideal in the USA, and yes, true patriots do protect THAT "at all costs" as per the bill of rights in the US Constitution.
Unless theyre not old enough. Then you suck their brains out with a vacuum cleaner, then throw their bodies in the dumpster out back. But aside from that... Yeah... All about "human rights", and shit...
Please get educated on abortion process. You are so wrong it is funny.

so sick of these

what do you call them?

dreamers

God no......I'm so tired of them

Please get educated on abortion process. You are so wrong it is funny.
I have to defer to your experience, as to how the executions are carried out. After all... You managed to dodge the coat hanger...

Funny how Lucy never mentioned the grieving mother, for that matter.

Funny how you never mentioned the 7 month old baby victim, then again why would a Pro-Abortion Ghoul like you give a shit afterall it was just a 7 month collection of cells or whatever.

Who's Sock are you btw?

A Ghoul like you would not comprehend and no I don't think you give a shit about that childs mother either, you do however care very deeply about the perpetrator, this is what Leftists always do never think of the victim and/or victims but Bedwet about the perpetrator who in Leftist twisted minds is also a victim but a victim of Society, Society has caused them to commit crimes if only Society would have been nicer to them and given them hugs then they wouldn't have turned to crime like rape and murder etc.

I do care about the mother. Nobody ever goes through a more grievous loss than a parent who outlives a child. So I find it interesting that you never mentioned her until I did.

sorry, emo... the history of human reproduction and the US Constitution protects women from the undue burden of oppressive state legislatures.

your obvious lust for repeating such graphic imagery makes it pretty clear who the ghoul is...

A Ghoul like you would not comprehend and no I don't think you give a shit about that childs mother either, you do however care very deeply about the perpetrator, this is what Leftists always do never think of the victim and/or victims but Bedwet about the perpetrator who in Leftist twisted minds is also a victim but a victim of Society, Society has caused them to commit crimes if only Society would have been nicer to them and given them hugs then they wouldn't have turned to crime like rape and murder etc.

I do care about the mother. Nobody ever goes through a more grievous loss than a parent who outlives a child. So I find it interesting that you never mentioned her until I did.

You never gave one mention to the 7 month old baby but instead obsessed about the perpetrator and didn't even mention his crime. I'm shocked you approve of the mother afterall she had that baby, I mean shouldn't you be trashing her for not doing the right thing in the Mind of Leftists which would have been to have it aborted.

I could have sworn you left this thread for the good of your own mental health. I gather it's hard to leave when you can't find the door.

I never said that of course, but it's obvious you have mental health issues.

Excellent job with the edit.

You never gave one mention to the 7 month old baby but instead obsessed about the perpetrator and didn't even mention his crime. I'm shocked you approve of the mother afterall she had that baby, I mean shouldn't you be trashing her for not doing the right thing in the Mind of Leftists which would have been to have it aborted.

I could have sworn you left this thread for the good of your own mental health. I gather it's hard to leave when you can't find the door.

I never said that of course, but it's obvious you have mental health issues.

Excellent job with the edit.

What edit?

If I missed a post defending the anyone hurting a child, please point it out. If the man is guilty, I hope they fry him, no matter what his nationality is. Why are you so adamant that he is a dreamer? What does that have to do with anything?

If I missed a post defending the anyone hurting a child, please point it out. If the man is guilty, I hope they fry him, no matter what his nationality is. Why are you so adamant that he is a dreamer? What does that have to do with anything?

"Why are you so adamant that he is a dreamer?"

As I commented I never stated that you Troll Bot.

Also Troll Bot read this post of mine, I mean that's if Troll Bot Reading Assistance is switched on for you:

ZWH0l6qbRj6ZLALvg_JPzA.png

Another dreamer arrested for killing a baby

Who's Sock are you btw?

^^^^^^^^TROLL^^^^^^^^^^^^^

View attachment 181625

Lol. It’s clear you don’t give a monkeys for the baby who was murdered so why don’t you quit trolling those who do?

Oh, look! Someone summoned a bot to back her, wheee!!!
No one summoned me, Witchy Troll. This thread is about a baby being murdered and all you do is troll the poster who has expressed sadness over it. You really are quite a sick little troll :cuckoo:

nobody isn't sad over the dead baby... get a grip, simpleton.

minjarez.jpg

Victor Minjarez

If there is a hell, hopefully this POS monster will be roasting in it for eternity.

RIP Jody Minjarez.

Yes execute Victor Minjarez and then Rot In Hell.

RIP Jody Minjarez.

5a9f1e67002e7.image.jpg

And for all of the most innocent who rest in Our Lords Beautiful Kingdom, safe in His arms.

candle-slow.gif

I wonder how many times he was caught and released...

Victor Minjarez is facing charges of murder and desecration of a corpse.

Investigators say that after they arrested Minjarez on Wednesday afternoon they found a body they believe is 7-month-old Jody Minjarez.

KOTV reports that Norman police officers were called to a home on Feb. 19 in reference to a domestic situation, where the mother of the baby said Minjarez took the child after attacking her.

Man arrested after Amber Alert leads to discovery of child's body

Thread is closed for baiting. Nowhere in that story does it say he is part of the DACA program or that he is even illegal at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back