Another dreamer arrested for killing a baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does it say he is a dreamer?

That is not the crucial point, the crucial point is that he is a waste of human skin and should be executed.

R.I.P Jody Minjarez aged 7 months in Our Lords Beautiful Kingdom.

But that's not what the title of the OP says.

I did further research, found and read more articles. Nothing indicates he hasn't been here since Texas left Mexico.

Why are you all obsessing about if he's American or Mexican or whatever? You all are obsessing about that and ignoring the heinous crime, is it because you are frightened in case he could be illegal and Leftists love the illegals and protect them at all costs? Not ONE of you have even mentioned the victim a 7 month old baby, but instead focus on deflecting from the heinous crime and polarise on the perpetrator who is a POS.

The obsessing is in the OP title....

What is important? The crime? Or the immigration status of who did it? Reading the title what do you think is being emphasized?

Well the heinous crime takes the more importance, but IF the perpetrator is illegal then there are two crimes.

At this moment nobody knows IF the perpetrator is illegal, so I do not know change the thread title or whatever.

Put a bullet in his illegal ass and ship him back to Mexico

Or El Paso, whatever works. You honestly have NO IDEA if he's fifth generation Mexican-American or his parents came here (actual dreamer) or he snuck in. None. You just know he's brown and has a 'funny name,' therefore.

SMDH

That is not the crucial point, the crucial point is that he is a waste of human skin and should be executed.

I did further research, found and read more articles. Nothing indicates he hasn't been here since Texas left Mexico.

Why are you all obsessing about if he's American or Mexican or whatever? You all are obsessing about that and ignoring the heinous crime, is it because you are frightened in case he could be illegal and Leftists love the illegals and protect them at all costs? Not ONE of you have even mentioned the victim a 7 month old baby, but instead focus on deflecting from the heinous crime and polarise on the perpetrator who is a POS.

What is important? The crime? Or the immigration status of who did it? Reading the title what do you think is being emphasized?

Well the heinous crime takes the more importance, but IF the perpetrator is illegal then there are two crimes.

At this moment nobody knows IF the perpetrator is illegal, so I do not know change the thread title or whatever.

He's been charged with murder and desecrating a human corpse. No other charges have been reported, which you know they would, coming out of OK.

There is zero evidence to show he is illegal.

How about I title it “Trump supporter arrested for killing baby?”

WTF all the Leftists care about is if the perpetrator is illegal or not, again not one Leftist has even mentioned the baby the waste of human skin murdered in the most horrific way.

WTF all the Leftists care about is if the perpetrator is illegal or not, again not one Leftist has even mentioned the baby the waste of human skin murdered in the most horrific way.

For the love of all that's holy, look at the OP flame bait thread title. Jesus fuck, it is not that difficult to see what happened here. She planted the bait, and you didn't bat an eyelash. Then you spent your evening blaming people who noticed.

Grr. Arggh.

And what did the Rightest OP emphasize? What was her very first sentance?

For the love of all that's holy, look at the OP flame bait thread title. Jesus fuck, it is not that difficult to see what happened here. She planted the bait, and you didn't bat an eyelash. Then you spent your evening blaming people who noticed.

Grr. Arggh.

No if you read my first post in this thread:

-E3Cb2_5R32gC_BeuUXgUA.png

"Then you spent your evening blaming people who noticed."

No I have been pointing out that not ONE Leftist in this thread has decided that the crucial point is that he's a POS and should be executed OR mentioned his 7 month old victim. All the Leftists have done in this thread is Bedwet because he's one of you beloved Hispanics who may or may NOT be one of your Precious Illegals.

Grr. Arggh.

No I have been pointing out that not ONE Leftist in this thread has decided that the crucial point is that he's a POS and should be executed OR mentioned his 7 month old victim. All the Leftists have done in this thread is Bedwet because he's one of you beloved Hispanics who may or may NOT be one of your Precious Illegals.
How many rightists did?

Well I have been concentrating on the story and the crime. I am consistent in these issues, I have repeatedly stated at this forum I do not care what race, religion or political persuasion someone is if they harm a child then they are a waste of human skin who has forfeited ALL Human Rights and Civil Rights and they should be executed.

Also at distressing moments like this my thoughts are for primarily for the victim.

Grr. Arggh.

But that wasn't made the point of the thread now, was it. No, it was not.

Grr. Arggh.

How many rightists did?

I did, I did repeatedly if you read my comments in this thread right from my first comment.

this is written on many of the grave stones of my ancestors babies that they lost in child birth or shortly after...

"Budded on earth, to bloom in Heaven'' :(

Grr. Arggh.

But that wasn't made the point of the thread now, was it. No, it was not.

It is my point though.

Put a bullet in his illegal ass and ship him back to Mexico

Or El Paso, whatever works. You honestly have NO IDEA if he's fifth generation Mexican-American or his parents came here (actual dreamer) or he snuck in. None. You just know he's brown and has a 'funny name,' therefore.

SMDH
I will let a great American's quote bring some clarity:
"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."
D Rumsfeld.

Well I have been concentrating on the story and the crime. I am consistent in these issues, I have repeatedly stated at this forum I do not care what race, religion or political persuasion someone is if they harm a child then they are a waste of human skin who has forfeited ALL Human Rights and Civil Rights and they should be executed.

Also at distressing moments like this my thoughts are for primarily for the victim.
You, Deptoo and Sassy. The rest of the righties concentrated on the killers immigration status. The OP made that the central point of her OP. And she is a rightist.

This is not something that should ever have been politicized in an attempt to score cheap anti immigration points. Immigration had nothing to do with the crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back