Another election lawsuit by Republicans- Seriously?

I hear rudy already has a case prepared to file the day after Christmas. Seems Santa hasn't yet agreed to give rudy what he asked for, and rudy wants to take all the children's toys back until they can examine the Naughty and Nice List.

Another post against the President? Seriously OP?:rolleyes:
Did you expect anything different from the OP? A few Trump lawsuits are thrown out, and liberals are partying like the won something big. Rudy is not done.

I guess all of them being thrown out could be called a few, but when you consider that number is more than 50, it gets a little harder.

The Supreme Court justices know they will be murdered by the Democrats if they give Trump the win. That's why they're afraid, and I don't blame them.

Hey, I’ve settled in for a long winters nap. Could y’all lemme know how this goes? :laugh:
Sleep peacefully, the impeached president trump's crack legal team has diligently maintained their losing streak, using a parade of witnesses wearing tinfoil hats to impress every judge they have faced.

Hey, I’ve settled in for a long winters nap. Could y’all lemme know how this goes? :laugh:
Sleep peacefully, the impeached president trump's crack legal team has diligently maintained their losing streak, using a parade of witnesses wearing tinfoil hats to impress every judge they have faced.

Wonder if they've got Rudy, Sidney and Melissa Carone on this one too? They'll stop in for a few martinis before heading to court.
Oh, my link was dead - here's another. Freaking UNBELIEVABLE.

hqdefault-LB8JtN.jpeg

I previously thought PA would be the first domino to fall, but now I think it will be WI. Once they get all the votes from Milwaukee thrown out, WI should go to Trump.

When this lawsuit fails which domino is the next first domino?

As a confirmed multi-state voter I say, you're hot on the trail, never give up, never give in. You are sooooo close to exposing the fraud.

The Supreme Court justices know they will be murdered by the Democrats if they give Trump the win. That's why they're afraid, and I don't blame them.

Roberts went on a cursing rant and the other judges folded. The libs are more than likely own Roberts and are hanging that lolita express trip to the island over his head.

I previously thought PA would be the first domino to fall, but now I think it will be WI. Once they get all the votes from Milwaukee thrown out, WI should go to Trump.

When this lawsuit fails which domino is the next first domino?

As a confirmed multi-state voter I say, you're hot on the trail, never give up, never give in. You are sooooo close to exposing the fraud.

:rofl:

ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg

Give the fucking win to Ralph Nader...it makes no difference who the puppet is. They get the same orders from The Real owners

Forum List

Back