Another Example of Trump Making America Great Again

Reasonable

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2017
Trump and the GOP Congress just rolled back President Obama's common sense regulation preventing the mentally ill from purchasing fire arms.

What could possibly go wrong!

Trump and the GOP Congress just rolled back President Obama's common sense regulation preventing the mentally ill from purchasing fire arms.

So you can buy a gun?

That is a scary thought.

But of course you're lying - democrat.

You will still be prohibited from purchasing a firearm due to your severe mental illness. What Trump did was stop the Obama shit of attacking the elderly who needed help calculating finances.

Senate Votes to Get Rid of Obama Rule That Stripped Gun Rights From Social Security Recipients

You fucking Stalinists wage a war on the elderly.

• Banned
Hey fuctard.. I'm so glad you're in favor of putting guns in the hands of the mentally ill.
What a great American you are.

• Banned
If you think Trump cares about senior citizens I have some swampland in Florida to sell you.

• Banned

So you can buy a gun?

That is a scary thought.

You will still be prohibited from purchasing a firearm due to your severe mental illness. What Trump did was stop the Obama shit of attacking the elderly who needed help calculating finances.

Senate Votes to Get Rid of Obama Rule That Stripped Gun Rights From Social Security Recipients

Even your right wing source agrees with me.
"Some media outlets would have you think the law was intended to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally impaired, but a closer look shows that it ALSO unfairly targeted elderly who simply needed help with financial paperwork."

NOTE THE WORD " ALSO."
So it does put guns in the hands of the mentally ill.
You're not very good at this covering trump's ass now are you.

• Banned
If you think Trump cares about senior citizens I have some swampland in Florida to sell you.
It's been discussed. You are just spamming the board with more bullshit. It's your MO.
Well it was just finalized today so it is news. And it's not good for America. Let me know how you feel when some mentally ill person shoots up a school again and you can comfort the parents by talking about social security.

It's been discussed. You are just spamming the board with more bullshit. It's your MO.
Well it was just finalized today so it is news. And it's not good for America. Let me know how you feel when some mentally ill person shoots up a school again and you can comfort the parents talking about social security.
Same issue that's been discussed at length here.

Hey fuctard.. I'm so glad you're in favor of putting guns in the hands of the mentally ill.
What a great American you are.

Your ignorance and desperation to post FAKE NEWS are duly noted.

Have you even considered the possibility that changing from FAKE NEWS to posting FACTS would serve you better?

Here is what has changed.

Here are the basics of the Social Security gun ban & why gun rights activists oppose it.
90c047e0-9b01-421d-b345-db6ded76bd84_zpsct42cc4f.jpg

Stephen Gutowski on Twitter

Why do you and your ilk support rendering the weakest among us defenseless?

Last edited:

So you can buy a gun?

That is a scary thought.

"Some media outlets would have you think the law was intended to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally impaired, but a closer look shows that it ALSO unfairly targeted elderly who simply needed help with financial paperwork."

NOTE THE WORD " ALSO."

Again, you Stalinists are simply lying. This STRIPS the provision that Obama and his thugs added that claims those who need help in managing finances be declared mentally unfit.

{the Obama White House tried to strip gun rights from people who receive financial help managing Social Security benefits. Under the gun control measure, those individuals could be deemed mentally unfit and placed into the NICS background check system as ineligible to purchase a firearm without due process.}

You thugs attacked the Constitution and have now been refuted.

So you can buy a gun?

That is a scary thought.

NOTE THE WORD " ALSO."

Again, you Stalinists are simply lying. This STRIPS the provision that Obama and his thugs added that claims those who need help in managing finances be declared mentally unfit.

{the Obama White House tried to strip gun rights from people who receive financial help managing Social Security benefits. Under the gun control measure, those individuals could be deemed mentally unfit and placed into the NICS background check system as ineligible to purchase a firearm without due process.}

You're a lying ****.
Obama' s regulation prevented the mentally ill from owning guns. Now they can under the orange bastard.
Everything else is just window dressing to deflect from the fact crazy people can now blow your family away.
I can only hope it's yours .

For 8 years we've heard " Obama is going to take away our guns "
So how many guns has he taken away from you?
Lying motherfuckers.

If true then Trump admin. fucked up. My town has seen first hand when a nutcase gets hold of an AK47.

While I see the the point (attack on 2nd amendment leading to more restrictions leading to full violation of the constitution - Violating rights protected under the constitution), some people shouldn't have guns, and those people are:

1. Children
2. Level of mental retard.
3. Ex-cons with a violent history.
4. All jihadist sympathizers. Especially immigrants. Violation of Constitution? Probably, same with ex-cons. It's also part of the weeding-out process. In my mind the Jihadist sympathizers aren't welcome anyway. Unless you're a fucking maggot, there's nothing cool about seeking out to kill innocent people. Especially children. If you BELIEVE otherwise, in my mind it's you who should be exterminated. Remember mother fuckers, YOU started it.

So you can buy a gun?

That is a scary thought.

NOTE THE WORD " ALSO."

You're a lying ****.
Obama' s regulation prevented the mentally ill from owning guns. Now they can under the orange bastard.
Everything else is just window dressing to deflect from the fact crazy people can now blow your family away.
You're just repeating yourself.

Troll!

[
You're a lying ****.

Oh, am I Comrade?

Yet what I post is factually true, where the fake news you post is simply false.

Nope. That putrid pile of shit Obama declared that anyone who required help with finances would be declare mentally unfit. He did this to strip the constitutional civil rights as part of the overall war you Stalinists wage on civil rights and the elderly.

You should take care in attacking families, sploogy.

Do you actually read accurate unbiased stuff about things you post about?

I mean....do you realize how you have completely misrepresented the action?

No, of course you don't.

Because it doesn't matter to you. You like spin and hyperbole.

Forum List

Back