Another Example of Trump Making America Great Again

Hey fuctard.. I'm so glad you're in favor of putting guns in the hands of the mentally ill.
What a great American you are.

You came in here shrieking hate points from ThinkProgress, never bothering to find out what the actual subject is. Now you pout because you again made a complete fool of yourself.
Liar. Did I use Think Progress? No I didn't.

Senator Chris Murphy: the republicans are hypocrites on this issue."

Congress Just Repealed Rules To Keep Guns From The Mentally Ill | The Huffington Post

Congress blocks rule barring mentally impaired from guns

Hey fuctard.. I'm so glad you're in favor of putting guns in the hands of the mentally ill.

You came in here shrieking hate points from ThinkProgress, never bothering to find out what the actual subject is. Now you pout because you again made a complete fool of yourself.

Congress Just Repealed Rules To Keep Guns From The Mentally Ill | The Huffington Post

HuffingGlue, another Soros service site...

You're a blubbering fool, a butthurt monkey flinging shit sans purpose.

Huffpo is the # 1 news site on the web you freaking moron. It covered all the bases of the story like they always do.

Do you read what you cite or do you just post it?

It was an issue in the language where those with full mental capabilities were incidentally included.

You really need to spend time understanding WHY certain actions are taken in Washington.

Not just look at the action itself.

For example...if a democratic author of legislation was pushing for seniors to have the assurance of heat in the dead of winter....but also threw in some earmark saying "undocumented immigrants get to become citizens by simply calling a toll free number"...and the GOP voted against it...

Your people in DC would have you believe that the GOP wants seniors to freeze to death.

You are the victim....you just don't realize it

Huffpo is the # 1 news site on the web you freaking moron. It covered all the bases of the story like they always do.
lol....you really believe that Huffpo gives you fair and accurate reporting?

Well, that explains it.

No more from me to you. Not worth my time.

You didn't read your own link, sploogy,

{Obama's background check rule required the Social Security Administration to forward to the Justice Department the names of certain disabled beneficiaries for a database of individuals ineligible to purchase a firearm. The rule affects an estimated 75,000 beneficiaries who require a representative to manage their benefits because of a disabling mental disorder.}

So if they require help with finances, Obama declared them mentally unfit. Just part of the war on the elderly by you Stalinist, as part of the war on civil rights by you.

I see you couldn't correct me that under Obama the mentally ill couldn't own guns but now under Putin's Puppet they can.

Game Set Match.

I

lol....you really believe that Huffpo gives you fair and accurate reporting?

Well, that explains it.

No more from me to you. Not worth my time.
if you took the time to read it you'd see you're a horses ass and I was right.
Mentally ill people now have Carte Blanche to blow away anyone they want. I'm sure you and the NRA are celebrating.

{Obama's background check rule required the Social Security Administration to forward to the Justice Department the names of certain disabled beneficiaries for a database of individuals ineligible to purchase a firearm. The rule affects an estimated 75,000 beneficiaries who require a representative to manage their benefits because of a disabling mental disorder.}

So if they require help with finances, Obama declared them mentally unfit. Just part of the war on the elderly by you Stalinist, as part of the war on civil rights by you.
Yup " a mental disorder." Thanks for confirming I was right.

[

I see you couldn't correct me that under Obama the mentally ill couldn't own guns but now under Putin's Puppet they can.

Game Set Match.

I see you continue to lie. Under Soros little dog, anyone on Social Security needing help with financial paperwork was declared mentally unbalanced. Trump reversed this and restored civil rights to the elderly, who you Stalinists wage ware against.

Oh, and declaring "game, set, match" during a chess tournament only reveals what a drooling retard you are....which is WHY you are a Communist.

Trump and the GOP Congress just rolled back President Obama's common sense regulation preventing the mentally ill from purchasing fire arms.

What could possibly go wrong!

So you can buy a gun?

That is a scary thought.

But of course you're lying - democrat.

You will still be prohibited from purchasing a firearm due to your severe mental illness. What Trump did was stop the Obama shit of attacking the elderly who needed help calculating finances.

Senate Votes to Get Rid of Obama Rule That Stripped Gun Rights From Social Security Recipients

You fucking Stalinists wage a war on the elderly.
Even your right wing source agrees with me.
"Some media outlets would have you think the law was intended to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally impaired, but a closer look shows that it ALSO unfairly targeted elderly who simply needed help with financial paperwork."

NOTE THE WORD " ALSO."
So it does put guns in the hands of the mentally ill.
You're not very good at this covering trump's ass now are you.

Again, you Stalinists are simply lying. This STRIPS the provision that Obama and his thugs added that claims those who need help in managing finances be declared mentally unfit.

{the Obama White House tried to strip gun rights from people who receive financial help managing Social Security benefits. Under the gun control measure, those individuals could be deemed mentally unfit and placed into the NICS background check system as ineligible to purchase a firearm without due process.}

You thugs attacked the Constitution and have now been refuted.
You're a lying ****.
Obama' s regulation prevented the mentally ill from owning guns. Now they can under the orange bastard.
Everything else is just window dressing to deflect from the fact crazy people can now blow your family away.
I can only hope it's yours .
You're just repeating yourself.

Troll!
This will be repeated thousands of times once the public gets wind of it.
Asshole.

[

Game Set Match.

I see you continue to lie. Under Soros little dog, anyone on Social Security needing help with financial paperwork was declared mentally unbalanced. Trump reversed this and restored civil rights to the elderly, who you Stalinists wage ware against.

Oh, and declaring "game, set, match" during a chess tournament only reveals what a drooling retard you are....which is WHY you are a Communist.
Communist? You shouldnt talk about your fuhrer like that.
You know with your kind "communist" is now a word of endearment.

Yup " a mental disorder." Thanks for confirming I was right.

Son, you're too stupid to grasp that you've gotten the shit kicked out of you in this thread.

Sad.

[

Game Set Match.

I " continue to lie?"
Could the mentally ill buy a gun under Obama?
No.
Can they now under Trump?
Yes.
So how does Putin's Puppet's semen taste?

The uncensored blowhard keeps proving me right ( that under Trump the mentally ill can now own guns) but still does a victory dance.
Deplorables aren't the brightest bulbs on the marquee

Forum List

Back