Another happy thought, now TRUMP gets to appoint Kav's replacement on the DC Circuit

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
I'm really not sure if I can stand any more winning...

It's okay. This past week a federal judge stopped his order to send home Temporary Protected Status refugees from four or five countries. These damned judges just keep getting in his way on the immigration thing, don't they?

It's okay. This past week a federal judge stopped his order to send home Temporary Protected Status refugees from four or five countries. These damned judges just keep getting in his way on the immigration thing, don't they?
SCOTUS will overturn, as that is a power of the executive branch actuality defined in the Constitution

SCOTUS will overturn, as that is a power of the executive branch actuality defined in the Constitution
Didn't SCOTUS give the WH advice, in a roundabout way, on how to finally word their refugee EO acceptably (3rd time's always a charm, I hear). Maybe he should get some WH lawyers who know what they're doing.

As God is my witness, I do declare I will never get tired of All This WINNING!!!!!!

Forum List

Back