Another hate hoax: black girl who claimed white classmates called her names,cut her dreads admits sh

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The media wants a race riot...they are reporting over and over on the female cop that shot the man in what she says she thought was her apartment....at the end of the report they follow with She was white and he was black...like that matters...
Watch out for the media...they want racial civil unrest and havoc in our cities next summer leading up to the election....

A student at a private middle school in Virginia claimed she was targeted for harassment last week by white students who yelled racial slurs and cut her hair.
Another Hate Hoax: Black Girl Who Claimed White Classmates Called Her Names, Cut Her Dreads — Admits She Made it All Up!

Me too did a good job destroying chit like this is destroying whose ggonnnna trust a am should by the time these leftist pigs get done fkg up America.....gawd ur all such retarded fkn moron idiots assholes!!
When I first heard it, I knew it was fake. All the more reason to avoid blacks like the plague.

Forum List

Back