Another Hero You've Never Heard Of.

Hard to believe that all those historians since 1948 are so foolish as to believe that FDR was a great president, especially when here on the boards can be found the real historical truth.

The historians were and are the Communists McCarthy warned us about, so of course they're going to tell us to worship their dupe FDR

Of course, now it all makes sense, the historians are communists. So what about the rest of the university professors, does that mean they too are commies? Spooky, America went communistic with FDR, aided and abetted by the historians.

Instead of making silly remarks maybe you could tell us what FDR did that would make him be considered one of our greatest presidents. Are you up to the task?

The historians were and are the Communists McCarthy warned us about, so of course they're going to tell us to worship their dupe FDR

Of course, now it all makes sense, the historians are communists. So what about the rest of the university professors, does that mean they too are commies? Spooky, America went communistic with FDR, aided and abetted by the historians.

Instead of making silly remarks maybe you could tell us what FDR did that would make him be considered one of our greatest presidents. Are you up to the task?

Not my job, read your history, no, not your history but a regular history text. The last rating of presidents by historians rated FDR not one of our greatest presidents but the greatest, number one, top of the chart, but then FDR has always been rated by the people, and the historians, as great. So how do you account for their rating when some posters think FDR wasn't the greatest, which am I to believe some posters or the 238 noted historians and presidential experts?

FDR greatness is a lot like manmade global warming, can't ever be proven you just have to BELIEVE

Not my job, read your history, no, not your history but a regular history text. The last rating of presidents by historians rated FDR not one of our greatest presidents but the greatest, number one, top of the chart, but then FDR has always been rated by the people, and the historians, as great. So how do you account for their rating when some posters think FDR wasn't the greatest, which am I to believe some posters or the 238 noted historians and presidential experts?

I have already told you why leftist and statist historians rate Stalin's Stooge highly. Apparently you agree with them. Yet you know he made the Great Depression worse with his idiotic economic policies, he regularly ignored the Constitution, imprisoned Japanese Americans, lied to the American people with impunity, forced Japan into war, surrounded himself with Stalinist spies, required unconditional surrender of Germany and Japan causing thousands of unnecessary deaths, gave E. Euro to the commies...while on his death bed, ignored precedent set by Washington and ALL previous presidents by running for POTUS a 3rd and 4th time...while terribly ill, and last but not least, created the welfare state, which is now causing our nation to implode. GREAT JOB!

Does that summary of Stalin's Stooges presidency work for you?

Now if you believe the history written in "regular history text," you are terribly misinformed.

So now the story is that all historians and college professors are communists?

Oh my god this FDR Closet-Commie story just keeps getting better and better.

So now the story is that all historians and college professors are communists?

Oh my god this FDR Closet-Commie story just keeps getting better and better.

No one stated all historians and college professors are communists, but you.

Forum List

Back