Another Hillary Prediction Comes True

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
A few months ago I predicted on this forum that Hillary would be changing her diction according to where she was.
I predicted she'd take on a good old 'Southern Drawl' in the South. Watch and listen.
Hillary Clinton Put on Southern Accent for South Carolina Democratic Chairman The Weekly Standard
I also predicted she'd be seen leaving a SB church wearing a dress with HUGE printed flowers with matching huge hat and gloves. Speaking 'ebonics' like a pro.
That's coming.
Dear God the woman is a fraud. The 'Kentucky Fried Kitchens' are coming home to roost.

She's just a sickening woman. Good luck lefties if you're not smart enough to kick her fat ass to the curb again this go-round. No wonder the junkyard dog is always sniffin' around elsewhere.

Obama also talks in a different accent in front of black audiences.

The demoscrats feel trapped. Her audiences are obviosly bored, feeling "why am here"

The are going to go to Bernie in a big way.

Bernies audiences don't care about his specifics. They are just happy no one is lying to them

Hillary is devoid of any sense of shame. She sold herself to the devil way back in Arkansa.
The Clintons remind us of the couple in small town America. He's the real estate promoter who is always involved in some sort of scandal or crooked deal. She owns the hairdressing salon. She's also the focus of 'rumors'. They drive 'his and her' cadillacs, live in the biggest grandest house, go on fancy cruises, are always seen at the local steak-house with 'out-of towners'.
Their lifestyle never adds up to the fact they are rarely seen doing any real work.
These are the Clintons. And they want to move back into your Whitehouse. This time Bill may even bring along 'Bunny The Energizer'.

Forum List

Back