🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Illinois Democrat bites the dust.

yota5

VIP Member
Feb 28, 2011
Mashpee, MA
Jesse Jackson Jr., son of civil rights leader Jesse Jackson, was sentenced to 30 months in federal prison today. Jackson, has plead guilty to spending 750,000 dollars in campaign funds on personal items. Jackson had tears in his eyes as he apologized to the American people, and his family. Democrats are constantly railing against republicans for illegal activities, and voter fraud. Has anyone noticed that it is democrats who are going to jail for perpetrating those crimes. This is why you see democrats fighting things like voter reform so hard. With reform even more of their nefarious activities would be exposed, and unqualified candidates like Obama, would never be allowed to run.

My Way News - Prison for former Ill. Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr.

Jesse Jackson Jr., son of civil rights leader Jesse Jackson, was sentenced to 30 months in federal prison today. Jackson, has plead guilty to spending 750,000 dollars in campaign funds on personal items. Jackson had tears in his eyes as he apologized to the American people, and his family. Democrats are constantly railing against republicans for illegal activities, and voter fraud. Has anyone noticed that it is democrats who are going to jail for perpetrating those crimes. This is why you see democrats fighting things like voter reform so hard. With reform even more of their nefarious activities would be exposed, and unqualified candidates like Obama, would never be allowed to run.

My Way News - Prison for former Ill. Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr.

His wife, Sandy got time to. But because it is "inconvenient" for them to serve at the same time, he will do his time first and then Sandy will do hers. After all...they have kids, no on could possibly look after while they served time at the same time...awww. :crybaby:
I'll bet dad, Jesse is real proud of his offspring......:eusa_whistle:

It is the Karma of soooo many Illinois (and Chicago) politicians to stupidly and arrogantly continue to press their luck until they are finally caught red-handed with their fingers in the cookie jar.

At least the judge ignored Jesse Senior's plea for no jail-time and supervision-probation only.

Some modicum of justice was done today.

Are you telling me Senior couldn't use the race card to get Junior off? Huh...must be losing his touch.

Oh now he's going to draw $2,000 a week in disability while he's in jail..........and forever or until he's "cured"?

The late onset of what we now knows is a debilitating mental illness makes Junior eligible to get $8,700 per month in government disability pay, according to a news report that also says the slammer-bound politician can get a partial federal pension of $45,000 despite his transgressions.

Jackson Jr.?s Last-Minute ?Mood Disorder? Qualifies for Disability | Judicial Watch

Forum List

Back