🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another incident in Missouri. Unprovoked and violent.

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011

Many in the media don't find this newsworthy. Six men attacked a couple for no reason. Fortunately, the man was able to withstand the beating and even fought back until police arrived. With all the upheavel in Missouri after the Ferguson incident, you'd think this would be of interest. Thing is, it doesn't fit the current liberal narrative, so the media looks the other way. Even news stations around Missouri didn't see fit to report on this.

http://toprightnews.com/?p=5650

I saw it on the nightly news broadcast from Joplin..

I worked as security for 7 years at a Mexican night club, a lot of sucker punching and groups beating individuals inside and outside of the club,,and not a single reporter around... ...

Usually at clubs, it's some drunk people getting mad over things like someone hitting on their girlfriend or whatever. This was a group of men spotting a couple and ganging up on them for no reason. It was on video tape.

It happened in Missouri and one has to wonder if these men are making a statement. It is pertinent in light of recent events.

My cousins in OKC used to sucker blacks and gays to where they could beat the shit out of them also...I've seen it from all sides of the spectrum.......

Living in OKC was a constant battle. When I moved to NW Ark after the military it was so quite, I had never been to a bar that didn't have fights, shootings or a knife fight...

I abhor violence but learned and had my kids learn a method of self defense....sucks when humans insist on acting in this manner....

I abhor violence but learned and had my kids learn a method of self defense....sucks when humans insist on acting in this manner....

My grandpa used to tell me I was what they called "a hard man" in the old days, they guy who no matter how drunk you got you didn't want to tangle with.

oh , and I LOVE violence, but the wife does not so.............

Many in the media don't find this newsworthy. Six men attacked a couple for no reason. Fortunately, the man was able to withstand the beating and even fought back until police arrived. With all the upheavel in Missouri after the Ferguson incident, you'd think this would be of interest. Thing is, it doesn't fit the current liberal narrative, so the media looks the other way. Even news stations around Missouri didn't see fit to report on this.

http://toprightnews.com/?p=5650

I am glad the victim is okay.

My cousins in OKC used to sucker blacks and gays to where they could beat the shit out of them also...I've seen it from all sides of the spectrum.......

But it's possible that this latest incident ties into the Ferguson case. Some were encouraging all blacks to get even with whitey. Don't you think that reporters who continue to talk about Ferguson might mention this since it might be related? The only reason not to discuss it is if you are trying to create a certain story and facts that don't fit get tossed aside.

A fight happened in Missouri, and it's not all over national news. That damn liberal media!

Young Couple Suffers BRUTAL ATTACK By Black Mob in Springfield, MO (Video)

Black youths beat a young couple walking in Springfield, Missouri on August 22,2014.

The mob ran up behind the couple as they left a bar in the city. The woman was also hit and knocked down in the assault.
Young Couple Suffers BRUTAL ATTACK By Black Mob in Springfield MO Video The Gateway Pundit

No, you won't hear a mother fucking word from the mass media or Obama about how wrong this is. Doesn't fit their racist anti-white narrative.

If you, and your cousins, are "white", then they clearly committed "hate" crimes and not boyish antics. But truthfully, neither is a "hate" crime. Assault, and assault and battery, are crimes...regardless who commits the crime or who the victims are. But our so-called leaders have invented a politically expedient class of crimes and labeled them "hate" crimes in order to single out one group of perps and excuse another.

Forum List

Back