🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another incident in Missouri. Unprovoked and violent.

Another incident in Missouri. Unprovoked and violent.

Many in the media don't find this newsworthy. Six men attacked a couple for no reason. Fortunately, the man was able to withstand the beating and even fought back until police arrived. With all the upheavel in Missouri after the Ferguson incident, you'd think this would be of interest. Thing is, it doesn't fit the current liberal narrative, so the media looks the other way. Even news stations around Missouri didn't see fit to report on this.

http://toprightnews.com/?p=5650

I saw the video of this the other day. I was very impressed with the guy for continuing to swing back every chance he could, in spite of the onslaught of thugs-- err, good kids.

I was equally impressed with the woman for doing what little she could for her man, even though it meant getting knocked on her ass. If I were him, I'd put a ring on that gal.

Hats off to the couple. :beer:

A fight happened in Missouri, and it's not all over national news. That damn liberal media!

A young, black hoodlum provokes an officer of the law in some Podunk suburb of St. Louis and its' all over the national news? Damned liberal media.
An unarmed black youth is shot dead by a cop who was quick to shoot first, and it's all over national news. But not because of what happened (hundreds of unarmed black men are gunned down every year without notice), because the community saw the injustice and took to the streets to protest.

A fight happened in Missouri, and it's not all over national news. That damn liberal media!

A young, black hoodlum provokes an officer of the law in some Podunk suburb of St. Louis and its' all over the national news? Damned liberal media.
An unarmed black youth is shot dead by a cop who was quick to shoot first, and it's all over national news. But not because of what happened (hundreds of unarmed black men are gunned down every year without notice), because the community saw the injustice and took to the streets to protest.

when this cop is not charged because the shooting is cleared, will you come back and say "yes he was innocent after all I was wrong" or you will come back with "the system is corrupt, goddamned racist fuckers?"

Never mind, we already know the answer.

Oh, and including "unarmed" as if that makes a fucking difference just further proves that you don't have a clue what you are talking about. Many people can you know hurt people when they are unarmed.

when this cop is not charged because the shooting is cleared, will you come back and say "yes he was innocent after all I was wrong" or you will come back with "the system is corrupt, goddamned racist fuckers?"

Never mind, we already know the answer.

Oh, and including "unarmed" as if that makes a fucking difference just further proves that you don't have a clue what you are talking about. Many people can you know hurt people when they are unarmed.
Stfu dipshit. The cop could have used nonlethal force. It's called a tazer. Most cops have them.

Forum List

Back