another jackass shot by cops

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
good riddance to this jackass
I don't care if his hands were up or not
he stopped twice--the cops went to his car--he took off AGAIN
--they chase him--he stops...he takes off,.....chased again...stops...takes off again
he has proven to be a danger to society by driving like that/etc
Video shows moment cop fatally shoots Virginia man | Daily Mail Online

they gave him 2 chances...3rd strike --yer out!!!
I don't care if he was high or DWI--that means he is even more of a danger

Last edited:
They could have just as easily shot the guys tires out. ..... :cool:
maybe....that wouldn't definitely end the threat
do we want cops just killing people for what appear to be ''minimal'' reasons?? no
but in my opinion,
1. these guys have put lives in danger
2. they are definitely not obeying commands/complying

possibly he was like ''many'' drivers I've read about who are DWI/high and don't want to get caught
they will possibly be high/DWI again

here the family make jackasses of themselves
Bijan Ghaisar was repeatedly threatened by over-aggressive and out-of-control law enforcement officers, after he drove away from a minor traffic incident in which he was the victim and in which there was little property damage and no known injuries.
No one was even close to being in harm’s way until a pair of US Park Police officers repeatedly shot Bijan at close range as he sat, unarmed, in his Jeep on a residential street.
US police release footage of officers shooting man dead after car chase
typical jackass committing a crime, totally--repeatedly not complying and the family blames the cops!!!!

Whether it be Michael brown or Trey von Martin or this guy, these suicidal fuck ups, they deserve what they have got coming. Lol

--they chase him--he stops...he takes off,.....chased again...stops...takes off again

This time it was the third time they took off in their car. Next time it will be the second time they take off they shoot them. Then they will say if it's ok to shoot them the second and third times, it's obviously ok to shoot them the first time they take off.

This time it was the third time they took off in their car. Next time it will be the second time they take off they shoot them. Then they will say if it's ok to shoot them the second and third times, it's obviously ok to shoot them the first time they take off.
I say shoot anyone who resists arrests--they have proven to be a danger to society--this is after whatever crime they committed
I say they should get a beating if they resist--they need to learn respect and obey the law

Forum List

Back